剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
不错 演得很好
Looks good. The kid looks good.
明天来五号♥台试镜
Let's see him at the screen test tomorrow. Stage Five.
摩登原始人
第三季第一集
欢迎来到基岩村
拥有居民两千五
咖啡厅 药店
裁衣店
请上二楼
每日石板
对不起 我迟到了 巴尼
Sorry I was late, Barney,
因为老板给了额外的活干
but the boss gave me extra work to do.
没事的 费雷德 工作总要做的
That's all right, Fred. A job's a job.
一大堆活
Some job.
任何在采石洞工作的人
Anyone who works in a stone quarry
脑袋得跟石头一样硬才行
has got to have rocks in his head.
停 走
干嘛开这么快
What's the hurry?
我想早点到家看电视上的决斗
I want to get home and see the big fight on television.
7点开始
It starts at 7:00.
那肯定会打出火花
That should be a real slambangerinee.
慢点 弗雷德
Easy, Fred,
否则我们真的要撞出火花了
or we'll have a slambangerinee right here.
弗雷德穿这件毛衣一定又暖又好看
This sweater should keep Fred nice and warm.
我怎么办 我要冻死了
But what about me? I'm gonna freeze to death.
肯定是弗雷德回来了
That must be Fred now.
你想去迎接他对吗 迪诺
You want to go meet him, don't you, Dino?
去吧
Well, all right.
上面写著这是世纪之战
The paper says it's gonna be the fight of the century.
别 迪诺 不要
No, Dino, no boy.
回屋子里去 迪诺
Back... back... back in the house, Dino!
不要
No! No!
迪诺 快停下 下来 让我起来
Dino, stop it, get off. Let me up.
快停下来 迪诺
Now you cut that out, Dino.
别再舔了 听到没
No more, you hear?
这边风景独好呀 弗雷德
That's some sight, Fred.
男人与他的恐龙
A man and his dino.
别光站著 把他弄走
Don't stand there. Get him off me.
迪诺快来 站起来
Come, Dino boy. Heel. Heel. Dino. Dino.
没用 弗雷德 我想他更想粘著你
It's no use, Fred. I guess his heart's bigger than his heels.
我会错过决斗的
I'm gonna miss the fight.
差不多7点了
Yeah, it's almost 7:00.
7点啦
7:00 o'clock?
你怎么做到的 弗雷德
How do you do it, Fred?
我只说7点了 然后...
I just said it was 7:00 and...
我们刚好赶上第一轮
We'll just catch the first round.
基岩村7台
Channel 7 Bedrock...
决斗不是在14台吗
Fight's on Channel 14, isn't it?
对的
That's it.
别换台 继续收看莎茜历险记
Stay tuned now for The Adventures of Sassie.
我想看决斗
I want to see the fight!
怎么回事
What is this?
他坐在电视前 还要咬我
He sits there in front of the TV set and tries to bite me.
也许他把你当电视中的食物了
Maybe he thinks you're a TV dinner.
弗雷德 他想看莎茜
No, Fred, he just wants to watch Sassie.
那是他最爱的节目
It's his favorite program.
他最爱的节目
It's his favorite program, huh?
碰巧这里是我家 这是我电视
It just so happens that this is my house and that's my TV set.
但迪诺有牙齿
Yeah, but those are Dino's teeth.
就让他看吧 弗雷德
Let him watch, Fred.
莎茜 莎茜
Sassie! Oh, Sassie!
你可以去巴尼家看决斗
You can go over to Barney's and watch the fight.
太过分了 我要...
This has gone far enough. I'm just going to...
格罗恐龙牌宠物食物
去巴尼家里看电视
Go over to Barney's house and watch his TV.
冠军以左击开始了决斗
And the Champ leads with a left.
基德·洛叩右击回来
Kid Rocco comes back with a right.
冠军右击 基德左击
The Champ with a right. The Kid with a left.
冠军右击
And the Champ with a right.
很棒的决斗对吧 巴尼
Some fight, huh, Barney?
搞定他 冠军
Yeah, go get him, Champ.
-你们在看什么呢 -决斗
- Hello, boys, what are you watching? - The fights.
你怎么不看莎茜
But why aren't you watching The Sassie Show?
我们准备看的 但被暴♥力♥阻止了
We started to, but there was just too much violence.
我比较想看那个节目
But I'd like to see that program.
可能薇玛在看
Maybe Wilma's got it on.
肯定在看 除非她不想要手了
If she doesn't, she's got her hand chewed off.
我想冠军受伤了
Wow. I think the Champ is hurt.
对 他看起来的确受伤了
Yes. He does seem to be hurt.
基德抓住他 快速给他鼻子一棒
The Kid caught him with a good blow to the nose.
妈妈 我们再次陷入可怕的困境
Gee, Mom, we're sure in another terrible fix,
对吗
aren't we?
是的 儿子
We surely are, son.
要是莎茜在这多好
If Sassie were only here.
妈妈 你看
Mom, look!
是莎茜
It's Sassie!
你不会把信弄丢对吧 莎茜
You won't drop this message, will you, Sassie?
你会带来援助对吧 莎茜
You will bring help, won't you, Sassie?
你很勇敢 对吧
You are brave, aren't you?
无所畏惧充满勇气对吧
And fearless and courageous?
去获得援助 莎茜
Then go for help, Sassie.
一分钟之后莎茜再回来
Back to Sassie in just a minute.
先听听赞助商的最新活动
But first a word from our sponsor.
你喜欢莎茜的签名照吗
Would you like an autographed photo of Sassie?
你要做的就是
All you have to do is
寄10张格罗恐龙牌宠物食物的标签给我们
send in 10 labels from Dino Gro Pet Food.
马上到最近的商店去
Go down to your friendly corner grocer's now.
没错 马上去
That's right! Go now!
冠军倒下了 他又站起来了
The Champ is down. No, he's up.
基德·洛叩挥出强力一击
Kid Rocco swings a haymaker
把冠军打倒 再也起不来
and knocks the Champ right out of the ring.
多强有力的一击啊 把弗雷德都打飞出去了
What a punch. It knocked Fred out of the house.
慢点
Slow down, boy.
救命啊
Whoa, there! Help!
超级市场
恐龙失控啦
Runaway dinosaur!
怎么回事
What is all this?
4号♥收银台
正好3.5美元
All this is exactly $3.50.
但我不需要宠物食物
But I don't want any pet food.
你可以喂你的宠物
Well, then, feed it to your pet.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的收据
And here are your trading stamps.
我再也不能忍♥受他了 薇玛
I'm just not gonna put up with it any longer, Wilma.
迪诺必须离开
Dino has got to go.
霸占电视
Taking over the TV set...
还浪费我辛辛苦苦赚来的钱
squandering my hard-earned money on Dino Gro Pet Food.
你真不是个好东西 迪诺
You are a nogoodnik, Dino.
从房♥子里出去 上外面待著去
You get out of this house and stay out.
出去
Go.
-但是 弗雷德...-马上 迪诺
- But, Fred... - Go, Dino.
滚出去
Out! Out!
弗雷德 迪诺很可爱的
But, Fred, Dino really is a sweet thing.
大家都说他是男人最好的伙伴
And you know what they say, he's man's best friend.
如果他都是最好的伙伴
If Dino's my best friend,
我都可以和敌人交朋友了
I can use some enemies.
这些食物可花了我不少钱
I didn't pay for that pet food with chicken feed, you know.
这花的可是实打实的钱
That stuff cost real dough.
是没错 但是...
Yes, but...
等下 先听听这个
Wait a minute. Listen to this.
格罗恐龙宣布寻找一只有天赋的宠物
Dino Gro announces a search for a talented pet
来参与莎茜系列电视节目
to appear on the Sassie TV series.
该宠物必须年轻 单纯还能纵情表演
The pet must be young, simple, and able to ham it up.
很好
But good.
将会支付高薪
A top salary will be paid.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表