剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
巴尼 你对薇玛做什么了
Barney, what did you do with Wilma?
啥也没 弗雷德
Nothing, Fred.
你把她抱到你车上了
You put her in your car.
你为什么让我那么做 笨蛋
What did you let me do that for, you numbskull?
回去 回去
Back up! Back up!
让我们重回正轨 巴尼
Let's get it straight now, Barney.
我和薇玛一起
I ride with Wilma.
好的 弗雷德 我们走
Right, Fred. Let's go.
好像我又犯傻了
Looks like I did it again.
等我们到医院 孩子都该7岁了
The baby will be 7 years old by the time we get to the hospital.
裹紧一点 亲爱的 很冷
Bundle up, darling. It's chilly.
警官 这次我没弄错了
Hi, Officer. I got it right this time.
你在干吗 车里没人啊
What are you doing now, running empty?
我正送这位女士去...
I'm taking the little woman to the hos...
人呢
I lost her!
你还是找个本子记一下吧 伙计
You better start keeping books, buddy.
天啊 真没想到生个孩子这么多事
Boy, I never knew having a baby was this much trouble!
好吧 既然人齐了 就都出一份力吧
Okay, now, we're all present and accounted for.
-开车 -开什么车
- Take off. - Take off what?
你送我们去医院行吗
Will you drive us to the hospital?
当然 当然
All right! All right!
他演习的时候可没有这样
He wasn't like this at rehearsal.
基岩医院
医院到了 小心脚下 薇玛
Here's the hospital. Now watch your step, Wilma.
赶紧拿行李 巴尼
Hurry up with the suitcase, Barney.
我跟着呢 弗雷德
I'm right behind you, Fred.
砖房♥旅馆
我找我妻子 她在哪个房♥间
I'm looking for my wife. What room is she in?
-她叫什么名字 -燧石族
- What's the name? - Flintstone.
她刚刚和我最好的朋友一起进来
She just came in with my best friend.
先生 我们可不想找麻烦
Look, mister, we don't want any trouble here.
这是哪门子医院
What kind of a hospital is this?
这是宾馆 医院在马路对面
This is a hotel. The hospital's across the street.
我们要生孩子了 是她要生孩子了
We're having a baby. That is, she's having a baby.
放松 先生
Just relax, sir.
护理员 把这位女士带到12号♥房♥
Orderly, take this lady to Room 12.
你叫什么名字
Now, what's your name?
粗石族 巴尼·粗石族
Rubble. Barney Rubble.
-她叫什么 -薇玛
- And her name? - Wilma.
已经登记好了
That's all the information I need for now.
你可以去等待室
You can go to the waiting room.
谢谢护士
Thank you, nurse.
你好 这里是登记处
Hello, Registry...
粗石族太太被安排在12号♥房♥
I've just given Room 12 to Mrs. Rubble.
丈夫的名字是巴尼 好的
Husband's name is Barney. Okay.
巴尼 薇玛呢
Barney, where's Wilma?
他们带她进病房♥了 弗雷德
They're taking her to her room, Fred.
我觉得我快受不了了 巴尼
I don't think I'm gonna make it, Barney.
生孩子得多久
How long will it take now?
那有两个医生
There's a couple of doctors.
我们去问问他们
Maybe they can tell us something.
你太严肃了 伦恩
You're too intense, Len.
你让整个医院的人都烦你
You've turned everyone in the hospital against you.
那你想让我怎样
What do you want me to do?
你应该试着偶尔微笑一下
You might try smiling once in a while.
打扰一下
I beg your pardon.
请问你们能不能帮帮我
I wonder if you doctors could help me?
现在不行 忙着呢
Not now. We're busy.
看见没 伦恩 我就是这意思
You see, Len? That's just what I mean.
正在播音
我好像在哪见过他俩
I think I've seen those two before.
开水 我要开...
Boil water! Boil water! I need hot...
石堆医生 是不是薇玛生孩子用的
Dr. Rockpile, is it for Wilma's baby?
不是 我在泡茶 热水 热水呢
No! I'm making tea. Hot water! Hot water!
除了等待 我们什么也做不了 弗雷德
Guess there's nothing to do but wait, Fred.
等待室
请保持安静
你是不是因为生孩子而紧张
Are you nervous about your new baby?
不是 生孩子没什么可紧张的
No,no, no, there's nothing to having a baby.
砖里太太上次生完
I was up and around three hours...
三个小时后我就能走路了
after Mrs. Brickley had the last one.
那你发什么抖
Then why are you shaky?
我们第一次来这时
The first time we came here...
我妻子吃了两个鸡蛋 我们生了双胞胎
my wife ate two eggs for breakfast and had twins.
第二次 她吃了一个三层三明治
The next time, she ate a triple-decker sandwich...
就生了三胞胎
and had triplets.
那你现在紧张什么
What are you so nervous about now?
今天早上 她吃了12个甜甜圈
This morning, she had a dozen doughnuts!
天啊 神啊 天啊
Oh, me! Oh, my! Oh, me!
你肯定累了 弗雷德
You must be tired, Fred.
坐下 我替你转一会儿
Sit down and let me pace for you.
谢谢巴尼
Thanks, Barney.
快点 小巴 再快点
Faster, Barn. Faster.
我可比那紧张得多
I'm more nervous than that.
头低一点 表现出我的担心
And lower your head. I'm worried.
这样后背很不舒服
It's uncomfortable on the back.
-没关系 -好吧 反正是你的背
- I don't mind. - Okay, it's your back.
我觉得你该累了 弗雷德
I think you're getting tired, Fred.
介不介意我坐下
Mind if I sit down?
我觉得我还能再走一会儿
No. I think I can go a little longer.
粗石族先生 恭喜
Mr. Rubble, congratulations.
你当爸爸了
You're a father.
巴尼 你怎么没说
Barney, why didn't you tell me?
-我也不知道 -你确定
- I didn't know. - Are you sure?
相当确定
I'm positive.
我最好回家告诉贝蒂
I better go home and tell Betty.
我的孩子怎样 我叫燧石族
What about my baby: Flintstone?
燧石族
Flintstone?
名单上没有叫燧石族的
No, there's no Flintstone on my list.
是不是薇玛改主意了
Maybe Wilma changed her mind.
薇玛 粗石族太太的名字是薇玛
Wilma! Well, that's Mrs. Rubble's name.
那是我妻子 粗石族带她进来的
No. That's my wife. Rubble brought her in.
那你跟我来吧
Then you'd better follow me.
你是说薇玛已经生了
You mean Wilma's had the baby?
你的宝宝就在那
Yours is right in there.
巴尼 我中大奖了
Barney, I hit the jackpot!
那可不全是你的宝宝
They're not all yours.
你进去看看你的妻子吧
You go in and see your wife
我稍后把宝宝抱过去
and I'll bring the baby to you.
是蓝孩还是吕孩 男孩还是女孩
Is it a goy or birl... Boy or girl?
走吧 去看薇玛 她知道
Come on, let's see Wilma. She'll know.
你好 弗雷德
Hello, Fred.
-你还好吗 薇玛 -很好
- How are you, Wilma? - Fine.
见过宝宝了吗
Have you seen the baby?
护士很快就抱过来
The nurse is bringing it in.
男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or girl?
对啊 薇玛 是男是女
Yeah, Wilma. What is it?
给你的女儿 燧石族先生
Here's your new daughter, Mr. Flintstone.
女孩
A girl!
薇玛 她真漂亮 和你长得真像
Wilma, she's beautiful! She looks just like you!
和父母都很像 是吗 弗雷德
A chip off the old block, huh, Fred?
就像燧石家族的一颗卵石
More like a pebble off the old Flintstone.
这名字不错
What a wonderful name!
卵石·燧石族
Pebbles Flintstone.
还不错呢
Say, that ain't bad!
真是人如其名
She looks like a Pebbles Flintstone.
看她多可爱 护士给她穿上衣服了
Isn't that cute? The nurse dressed her up.
宝宝说什么 喜欢你的名字吗
What does baby say? Do you like your name?
我看没问题了
Are there any questions?
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表