剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
It's the biggest act anywhere.
还不花你一分钱
And it won't cost you anything.
不要钱 完全免费
It's free and gratis...
什么都不要
and besides, it's for nothing.
真不敢相信 是谁 弗雷德 谁啊
I can't believe it. Who is it, Fred? Who?
呃 是...
Well, it's a...
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
可是我得把这印到门票和其它广♥告♥上去
But I'll have to put it on the tickets and everything.
到底是谁
Who is it?
晚饭后我再告诉你 先让我休息一会儿
I'll tell you after dinner. I got to relax first.
我怎么会怀疑你呢
How could I have doubted you...
你这个万能的男人
you wonderful man?
你成功了
You did it!
是啊 我和我的大嘴巴成功了
Yeah. Me and my big mouth did it.
我想不到你找的谁
I can't imagine who you got.
我也还没想到
Neither can I.
拖延一下时间 弗雷德 你赶快想
Stall for time, Fred. You got to think.
你说什么 弗雷德
What did you say, Fred?
我说我想喝水 给我来点喝的
I said I'm thirsty. Bring me a drink.
谢谢 女士们 先生们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚我们的表演绝对精彩
Tonight we have a really big show...
在宏大的开场后
and to start off with a bang...
有请这位鼻音小子
we bring you that boy with the twang.
给你水 弗雷德
Here's your water, Fred.
现在告诉我请到了谁
Now tell me who you got.
快点 弗雷德 是谁啊 求你了
Come on, Fred. Who is it? Please.
安静 薇玛 我正休息呢
Quiet, Wilma. I'm relaxing.
就是他 朋友们
Here he is, folks,
举世无双 独一无二的
the sensational, the incomparable...
巨石·摇摇
Rock Roll...
还有他的新唱片 一起摇摆
and his hit record, The Twitch.
弗雷德 我现在就想知道
Fred, I want to know now!
弗雷德 你到底请到了谁
Fred, who did you get?
他 就是他
Him, that's who!
我请到巨石·摇摇来你的晚会表演
I got Rock Roll to come perform at your show.
现在你可以不要站在我背后了吗
Now will you get off my back?
弗雷德 你说什么
Fred, what did you say?
是啊 我说了什么
Yeah. What did I say?
弗雷德 再说一次
Fred, say it again.
我请到巨石·摇摇来你的晚会表演
I got Rock Roll to perform at your show.
老天
Oh, boy.
基岩健身房♥
我以为你会给薇玛说实话呢
I thought you were going to tell Wilma the truth.
-本来要说的 -那怎么回事
- I was. - So what happened?
我还没说话 她就说"我早就知道"
She hit me with a fast "I told you so."
我不得不编出巨石·摇摇的故事来反击
I was obliged to defend myself with the Rock Roll story.
真糟糕 那现在怎么办
That's terrible. What are you gonna do?
当然只能做那件事了
The honorable thing, of course.
跑路呗
Sneak out of town.
拿着行李离开薇玛吗
And leave Wilma holding the bag?
弗雷德 你做不到
Fred, you wouldn't.
我想也是 她可以跟我一起走
No, I guess not. She can come with me.
老伙计 我看你现在真是乱了阵脚
Old buddy, I can see you're all tied up in knots.
咱们去按♥摩♥吧
Let's go get a massage.
好主意 小巴
Good idea, Barn.
放松下来 弗雷德
Now, just relax, Fred.
我们会找的一个冷静而合理的解决办法的
We'll find a calm, sensible way out of this.
没错
Right.
冷静而合理
Calm and sensible.
巨石·摇摇不是要来镇上旅行吗
We know Rock Roll is in town on a tour, right?
冷静而合理
Calm and sensible.
没错
That's right.
冷静而合理的方法 比如...
Okay, calm and sensible like...
我们去酒店绑♥架♥他
we go to his hotel and kidnap him.
好啊 我们绑♥架♥巨石·摇摇
Right. We kidnap Rock Roll.
绑♥架♥
Kidnap him?
你疯了吗 巴尼
What's the matter with you, Barney?
那还能怎么弄到他
How else can you get him?
我不知道
I don't know.
催眠他怎么样
How about me trying to hypnotize him?
-弗雷德 你会吗 -当然 巴尼
- Fred, could you? - Sure, Barney.
我就盯着他的眼睛
I'll simply look him in the eye...
告诉他我的难题 请他帮帮我
tell him my problem, and ask him to help me out.
好的 走吧
Okay, let's go.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
径直走到像巨石·摇摇那样的大明星面前
You can't walk in on a star like Rock Roll...
请他免费演出 那怎么行
and ask him to perform for free.
我可没说走到他面前
I didn't mean to walk in,
我们可以跪着
but maybe if we go in on our knees...
痛哭流涕 也没什么损失
crying a little, what can we lose?
燧石族先生 粗石族先生
Mr. Flintstone, Mr. Rubble,
你们可以站起来了
y'all can get off your knees now.
我同意
I'll do it!
好了 伙计们 别哭了
Come on, fellows. Quit your crying.
我已经说了我同意
I said the answer's yes.
听见了吗 巴尼 他说他去
Did you hear that, Barney? He said yes.
你会去我太太的晚会表演
You mean you'll perform
一分钱也不要
at my wife's show for nothing?
相当确定
Sure enough.
摇摇先生 这对我来说意义重大
Mr. Roll, you don't know what this means,
我不知道该怎么谢你才好
and I don't know how to thank you.
好心情从早上开始
Great day in the morning, man,
我能理解你
I know how it is.
要是我也有个从早到晚唠叨不行的老婆
Got me a little gal that never stops jawing
我也会疯了的
sunup to sundown.
巴尼老弟 他说他去
Barney-boy, he said yes!
他确实说了
He sure enough did.
这对我来说也是个机会
Besides, it's a chance
看看观众对我新歌♥的反应
to try out my new song in front of an audience.
喂 哥们
Hey there, fellow...
你精心打理的可是我的前途啊
that's my career you're fussing with.
你现在最好回避一下 听见没
Y'all better clear out now, hear?
你们喜欢这个吗 先生们
How do you like this, boys?
看起来是不是像硬顶敞篷车
I'm what you might call a hardtop convertible.
伙计们 我笑得都饿了
Fellows, I laughed myself up an appetite.
来吧 吃点东西
Come on, let's have something to eat.
我深深地喜爱我的食物
Man, I do dearly love my food.
你的吃相很好看 燧石族先生
Say, you eat pretty good yourself, Mr. Flintstone.
你让我想起了我老爸
You remind me of my daddy.
大家都叫他胖爹
Folks called him "Plump Pa."
太巧了
What a coincidence.
大家叫燧石族先生胖弗
Folks call Mr. Flintstone here "Fat Fred"...
是吗 燧石族先生
don't they, Mr. Flintstone?
把这些东西拿走
Get this stuff away from me!
快点
Quick!
好多了
That's better.
怎么了 巨石
What's wrong, Rock?
腌渡渡鸟蛋 我对那个过敏
Pickled dodo eggs, I'm allergic to them.
不会吧
No fooling?
闻见那个味道 我就会打喷嚏
If I just smell them, I sneeze...
如果我吃了哪怕一点
but if I eat any pickled dodo eggs...
就会完全失声
I lose my voice completely.
好几天都不能说话或者唱歌♥
Can't talk or sing for days.
太糟了
That's too bad.
不 一点也不糟
Oh, no. It ain't bad at all.
腌渡渡鸟蛋帮我挣了两百万
It's pickled dodo eggs got me $2 million...
我的唱片公♥司♥
my own recording company...
三套房♥子 两辆车 一架飞机
three houses, two cars, an airplane...
还让我成了明星
and I'm a star.
全都归功于腌渡渡鸟蛋吗
All that from pickled dodo eggs?
怎么做到的
How come?
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表