剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
Hang on, Fred, I'll clobber him!
天啊 我把他放倒了 不是吗
Boy, I really flattened him, didn't I?
现在该我放倒你了
And I'm gonna flatten you!
这闹哄哄的干什么呢
What's all that racket?
镇上要开音乐家大会
There's a musicians' convention in town.
一整周都有巡游表演呢
They'll be having parades here all week.
一整周
All week?
如果要闹腾一周 我是待不下去了
If that's going on all week, I'm not gonna be here!
我要把那笔钱从银行取出来
I'm getting that dough back out of the bank
然后离开这里去度假
and we're taking our vacation out of town!
我的新皮草围巾怎么样 贝蒂
How do you like my new fur piece, Betty?
我很喜欢 薇玛
I like it fine, Wilma.
问题是弗雷德会不会喜欢
The question is, how is Fred going to like it?
他会喜欢的
Oh, he'll like it.
毕竟那笔钱也没什么用嘛
After all, we weren't using the money for anything.
-薇玛 -我得走了
- Wilma! - I'll run along.
好的 谢谢你来帮忙看孩子
Okay. And thanks for watching the baby.
快点 打包行李
Come on, pack your bags!
咱们去乡下度假去
We're gonna spend our vacation in the country.
什...什么
Wh-wh-wh-what?
镇里要举办乱嚷嚷的音乐大会
There's a noisy music convention in town.
所以咱们要走得远远的
So, we're getting out of town!
你现在去哪儿
Where are we going now?
去银行把咱们的80块钱取出来
Down to the bank to get our 80 bucks out.
-等等 你穿的是什么 -什么
- Hey, what's that you're wearing? - What?
这件旧东西吗
Oh, this old thing?
我刚从阁楼里翻出来的
It's just something out of the attic.
我现在得去把度假的钱取出来
Well, I'd better go get our vacation money.
老天啊
Oh, dear!
或许贝蒂能帮帮我
Maybe Betty can help me.
贝蒂 贝蒂
Betty! Betty!
你好啊 薇玛
Oh, hi, Wilma!
我正要试试我的新蒸汽熨斗呢
I'm just trying my new steam iron.
特别制♥造♥ 小心烫手哟
Hot stuff. Watch it, hot stuff!
贝蒂 我麻烦大了
Betty, I'm in terrible trouble!
你能借我80美元吗
Do you think you could lend me $80?
80美元
$80?
你讲真的吗 作为钻石·吉姆·粗石族妻子
Are you kidding? As the wife of Diamond Jim Rubble,
我连80美分都没有
I don't have 80 cents.
老天啊
Oh, dear!
弗雷德终究还是决定出去度假
Fred's decided he wants to go away on a vacation after all.
他总能挤出两周时间
Well, he can always spend two
称赞你的新皮草的
glorious weeks admiring your new fur.
严肃点 贝蒂
Be serious, Betty!
弗雷德现在随时都可能去银行
Fred will be leaving for the bank any minute now.
失陪一下 薇玛 有人来了
Oh, excuse me, Wilma, someone's at the door.
-是谁 -下午好
- Yes? - Good afternoon!
我是英格玛·埃罗克森
I am Ingemar Erockson.
这是我兄弟奥勒
This is my brother Ole.
没错 奥勒·埃罗克森乐意为你效劳
Yeah, yeah, Ole Erockson at your service.
还有我兄弟斯文
And my brother Sven.
奥勒·埃罗克森乐意为你效劳
Ole Erockson at your service.
错了 他是奥勒 你是斯文
No! He is Ole. You are Sven.
他是奥勒 你是斯文
He is Ole. You are Sven.
我的天
Oh, boy!
想问问你有空房♥出租吗 租到周日
We are wondering if you have a room to rent until sunday?
空房♥
A room?
是的 我们从瑞典来参加这次音乐节
Yeah, we come from Sweden for the music festival,
可所有的宾馆都订满了
and the hotels are all filled up.
任何费用都可以 任何费用
We will pay anything. Anything!
隔壁的房♥子这周日前都是空的
The house next door is available until sunday.
你能付80块吗
Could you pay $80?
这价格有点贵啊
That is a little expensive.
是吧 兄弟们
Isn't it, boys?
是啊 有点贵
Yeah, that is expensive.
说句话啊
Say something.
我系奥勒 你是斯文
I is Ole. You are Sven.
我系奥勒 你是斯文
I is Ole. You are Sven.
我的天啊
Oh, boy!
好吧 成交
Okay, we take it.
一小时后你们就能住进来
You can move in, in an hour.
好的 我们先去拿行李
Good. We go get the bags.
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much.
我系奥勒 你是斯文
I is Ole. You are Sven.
他是奥勒 你是斯文
He is Ole. You are Sven.
他是奥勒 你是斯文
He is Ole. You are Sven.
快点 贝蒂
Hurry, Betty!
我得赶在弗雷德前到银行
I've just got to get to the bank before Fred.
他在那儿呢 就在前面
Well, there he is, up ahead!
坐稳 薇玛 我们超过去
Hang on, Wilma, we'll pass him.
刚刚怎么了
Wow! What was that?
我马上回来
I'll be right back!
燧石族 存入80元
Flintstone, $80 deposit.
答应我 别回头又把它取出来
Oh, promise me you're not gonna take it out again.
-我保证 -好
- I promise. - Good.
我去给你存进去
I'll deposit it for you.
快走 贝蒂 咱们刚好赶上
Hurry, Betty! We made it just in time!
天啊 不要啊
Oh, no!
我是燧石族 想把那80块取出来
The name's flintstone. I want my 80 bucks.
我就知道 我就知道
Oh, I knew it! I knew it!
就是这个 你喜欢吗
Well, there it is! How do you like it?
我从滚石拖车公♥司♥租的
I rented it from the Rollingstone Trailer Company.
很好 弗雷德 咱们走吧
It's lovely, Fred. Let's go!
咱们可以开着它去吉石公园
We can drive up to Jellyrock Park.
那里肯定又美又安静
It'll be nice and quiet there.
停在前面的燧石族家门前 司机
Stop at the Flintstone place just ahead, driver.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
要走的话就出发吧 弗雷德 快走
If we're going, let's go, Fred! come on!
好的好的 薇玛
Okay, okay, Wilma.
清静的假期 我们来啦
Quiet vacation, here we come!
燧石族家到了
Flintstone residence.
大家下车吧
Everybody, out!
*这里跑 那里逛*
*Over here, over there*
*沿着满是灰尘的小径*
*We will head to dusty trail*
*我们的拖车滚滚向前*
*As our trailer goes rolling along*
真不错 卵石
That's cute, Pebbles
*我们的拖车滚滚向前*
*As our trailer goes rolling along*
吉石公园
弗雷德 这里真美
Fred, it's beautiful.
没错 就是这样
Yes, sir, this is it.
安宁又清静
Peace and quiet.
-你们好啊 -你好 骑警先生
- Howdy, folks! - Howdy, Mr. Ranger!
我只想提醒你们那边在修一条新路
Just wanted to tell you they're building a new road,
可能会用到一些...
and they'll be using a little...
炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
要修多久啊
How long will that be going on?
不久 再一两个星期就好了
Not long. Just another week or two.
那是什么
What's that?
接下来几周我们还要伐木
We'll also be thinning out the trees for the next few weeks.
还要砍树吗
Cutting down the trees?
我还想过个安静的假期呢
And I wanted a quiet vacation!
来吧 弗雷德 野餐篮里有丰富的晚餐
Come on, Fred, there's a nice supper in the picnic basket.
谢天谢地
Oh, boy.
至少这噪音没影响到我的食欲
At least this noise hasn't affected my appetite.
树倒了
Timber!
老天 能不能再背点
Oh, boy, what else can happen?
现在你知道我为什么比那个
Now you see why I'm smarter than the
普通人弗雷德·燧石族聪明吧 波波
average Fred Flintstone, Boo Boo?
就我所知最快获得野餐篮的方法
The fastest way I know to get a picnic basket.
弗雷德 篮子不见了
Fred, the basket's gone!
想想也是情理之中
Oh, it figures.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表