剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
正门
打卡
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
燧石族家
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
露天电影院
正在放映《怪兽》
今晚独播
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第三季第二十二集
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
薇玛
Wilma!
真是个好差事 一切尽在掌握
What a cinch. Everything's handy.
要一个加仙人掌芽的雷龙汉堡
A brontosaurus burger with a cactusberry malt.
雷龙汉堡加仙人掌芽
One brontosaurus burger with a cactusberry malt...
马上来
coming up.
这地方不是很繁华 是吧
This place isn't very busy, is it?
现在还好
Not now.
不过等那边工厂午餐时间人就多了
But it picks up when the factory over there lets out for lunch.
工厂
Factory?
员工停车场 2号♥车间
不要啊
Oh, no!
褐头巾
烤牛肉三明治 不浇汁
Roast Beef san, no gravy.
烤牛肉三明治 不浇汁
Roast Beef san, no gravy.
双渡渡鸟煎蛋 半熟
Pair of dodo eggs, easy over.
双份雷龙面包 加洋葱
Brontoloaf twice, with onions.
肉排 要瘦的
Spareribs. Make them lean.
-六杯咖啡 加奶加糖 -一杯涂鸦奶昔
- Six javas, cream and sugar. - One saber shake.
我不干了
Let me out of here!
快走开
Get out of here!
弗雷德 你起床的时候就不能小声点
Fred, can't you get up without all that noise?
是那只烦人的信天翁 他又回来了
It's that pesty gooney bird. He's back again.
人们通常在大洋航行或有石礁岛屿等地方才可看到信天翁
他为什么不能回燕来岩去
Why can't he return to Capistranorock
或者别的任何地方
or wherever else he belongs?
整个夏天就盼着这个了
What a thing to look forward to all summer.
我好累啊
I'm so tired.
晚上我多数时间都醒着
I was awake most of the night.
肯定是因为吃了咸菜 仙人掌冰激凌什么的
Just could have been the pickles and cactusberry ice cream...
昨晚大半夜了还让我去给你弄来
I had to go out and get for you last night.
对不起 弗雷德
I'm sorry, Fred.
别放在心上 宝贝
Think nothing of it, sweetheart.
所有准妈妈的爱好都很奇特
All expectant mothers get strange cravings.
我想也是 弗雷德
I guess so, Fred.
薇玛 你就躺床上休息吧
Now, Wilma, you stay in bed and rest
我自己去弄点早饭吃
and I'll fix my own breakfast.
谢谢 弗雷德
Thanks, Fred.
我踮着脚走 就不会吵到你了
I'll tippy-toe around so I won't disturb you.
弗雷德 怎么了
Fred, what happened?
啥事都没 亲爱的
It was nothing, dear.
我被迪诺的骨头绊到了
I just tripped on Dino's bone.
好吧 弗雷德
All right, Fred.
老天 真舒服
Boy! That feels good.
弗雷德 安静点
Fred, please be quiet.
对不起 薇玛
I'm sorry, Wilma.
回去睡吧 宝贝
Go back to sleep, sweetheart.
我会非常安静的
I'll be very quiet.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我不是很饿
I'm not very hungry this morning.
两个渡渡鸟蛋 一片雷龙火腿就够了
Couple of dodo eggs and a slice of brontosaurus ham should do it.
我看看 需要一个平底锅
Let's see. I'll need a frying pan.
薇玛把平底锅藏哪里了
Now, where did Wilma hide the frying pan?
-什么都有就是没平底锅 -弗雷德
- Everything else but. - Fred.
薇玛 我以为你在睡觉呢
Wilma! I thought you were sleeping.
睡觉 这么吵怎么睡啊
Sleeping? With all this racket?
平底锅找不到了 我...
The frying pan is lost, and I...
薇玛你简直太神了
That Wilma's a magician.
一分钟前那锅还不在这儿呢
That pan was not there a minute ago.
好大的烟 什么东西烧着了
Smoke! Something's burning!
请帮帮忙 着火了
Help! Fire! Help!
基岩消防
弗雷德 你还好吗
Fred, are you all right?
我还好 不过火腿有点焦了
Of course I'm all right, but the ham got a little crisp.
现在去睡觉吧
Now go to sleep.
睡觉 我报了火警
Sleep? I called the fire department.
报火警干吗
What did you do that for?
快开门
Open up there!
对不起先生们 我只是在做早...
Sorry, boys. I was just making my...
好了 已控制火情 可以关上了
Okay, we got it under control. You can turn it off now.
真希望能找个更好的谋生方式
I wish I could think of a better way to make a living.
他们走了 弗雷德 你还好吗
They're leaving, Fred. Are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
我真不懂
I don't get it.
一个男人想给自己做早饭
A guy wants to fix his own breakfast...
全世界都和他作对
and the whole world becomes unglued.
你不能再睡懒觉了 薇玛
No more sleeping for you in the morning, Wilma.
刚才那就是我做的最后的早餐了
I have cooked my last breakfast.
阿门
Amen.
你该出门了 弗雷德
It's about time you showed up, Fred.
我们上班要迟到了
We're gonna be late for work.
老天 弗雷德的起床气真大
Boy, what a grouch that Fred is in the morning.
你昨晚是不是有睡眠问题
Did you have trouble sleeping last night?
我从来都没有睡眠问题
I never have trouble sleeping.
我的问题是从起床开始的
My trouble starts when I wake up.
你看来有点焦虑 弗雷德
You look worried, Fred.
有什么心事吗
Something on your mind?
确实有 孩子就要出生了
I'll say. The baby's on the way,
还有很多东西要买♥♥给宝宝
and there's so many things a baby should have.
我需要更多的钱 巴尼
I need more money than I'm making, Barney.
很简单啊 弗雷德
The solution's very simple, Fred.
-是吗 -是啊 找你老板要求加薪呗
- Oh, yeah. - Sure, just hit your boss up for a raise.
说起来容易 可我不敢说啊
That sounds easy, but I don't dare ask.
你得对自己有信心 弗雷德
Well, you have to have confidence in yourself, Fred.
-去他办公室让他加钱 -好的
- Get in there and demand more money. - Yeah.
-那是你应得的 弗雷德 -好的
- You deserve more dough, Fred. - Yeah.
你是个能干的挖掘机司机
You do a good job running that digger.
而且你马上又多一个人要养活了
You're gonna have another mouth to feed.
说得对 巴尼 我就这么做
Right, Barney, I'll do it.
我一到地方就去找石板先生请求加薪
I'll hit Mr. Slate up for a raise the minute I get there.
好样的 弗雷德
Good boy, Fred.
不过现在 我们先绕过高速路再说
But first, we'll have to bypass this freeway traffic.
好的 弗雷德 走吧
Okay, Fred, let's go.
石板采岩采石公♥司♥
埃迪 弗雷德·燧石族快有孩子了
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表