剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
妈妈开玩笑呢 弗雷德
Mother's only kidding, Fred.
我可没开玩笑 让她待在家里
I'm not kidding. Tell her to stay home.
妈妈根本没说要过来
Mother hasn't said a word about coming here.
她只是没说 她肯定来
Not yet she hasn't, but she will.
太好了 妈妈
That's good, Mother.
你的航♥班♥五点到 基岩机场
Your plane arrives at 5:00, Bedrock Airport.
我就知道
I told you.
弗雷德会去接你的 妈妈 再见
Fred will be there to meet you, Mother. Bye.
弗雷德 我希望
Fred, I want this silly feud
你和妈妈不要再继续这种无聊的争执了
between you and Mother stopped.
别讨厌她 告诉你自己 你喜欢她
Instead of hating Mother, tell yourself you like her.
这笑话不错
That's a hot one.
弗雷德 为我着想的话就试试
Fred, if you thought anything of me, you'd try it.
也许薇玛是对的 可能是我的态度问题
Maybe Wilma's right. Maybe it is my attitude.
好吧 我可以试试
Why, I could give it a try.
我喜欢我的丈母娘
I like my mother-in-law.
看 我说了
There. I said it.
不容易 但是我说出来了
It wasn't easy, but I said it.
去机场接我亲爱的丈母娘啦
I'm on my way to the airport to meet my dear mother-in-law.
去机场了
I'm on my way to the airport.
我爱我的丈母娘 那个小老太太
I love my mother-in-law, the little old darling.
到了
Here we are.
基岩机场
8-15号♥门
我爱我那亲爱的 可爱的丈母娘
I love my dear, sweet mother-in-law.
我丈母娘美丽又善良
My mother-in-law is a doll.
我爱我那亲爱的 可爱的丈母娘
I love my dear, sweet mother-in-law.
我丈母娘...
My mother-in-law is a...
你还好吗 先生
Are you feeling all right, mister?
我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
那就好 你在这休息一下
Good. You just stay in here and rest.
外面的大太阳晒死人
That hot sun outside is a killer.
可怜的家伙 他肯定晒了几个小时了
Poor guy. He must have been standing in it for hours.
请注意 来自巨石溪...
Attention. Flight 36...
箭头城和石斧城的36号♥航♥班♥
now arriving from Rock Creek...
已经抵港
Arrowhead, and Stone Ax.
旅客请由八号♥门进入大厅
Passengers will exit at Gate 8.
如果我的声音真是那样就好了
If my voice only sounded like that for real.
妈妈的航♥班♥到了
Here comes Mother's plane.
希望着陆平稳一点
I hope it makes a nice, smooth landing.
-天啊 看机翼 -保持鼻子朝上
- Boy, look at that wingspread. - Keep its nose up.
简直不能更平稳了
Boy, how smooth can a landing get?
干得不错 比尔 就这样拉着鼻子
Good landing, Bill. That's keeping the old nose up.
请大家注意脚下 小心台阶
Watch your step, folks. Step carefully, please.
请在八号♥门认领行李
You may claim your baggage at Gate 8.
她来了
Hey, there she is.
我爱我的丈母娘
I love my mother-in-law.
嗨 丈母娘 我在这 亲
Hey, Mother-in-law. Here I am, sweetie.
他是不是喝多了
Oh, no. He's been dipping into the cactus juice.
门
亲 你今天真美
My, you're looking beautiful.
那是当然 小子 敢占老娘便宜
All right, sneaky, what have you been up to?
我爱我的丈母娘 别忘了
I love my mother-in-law. Let's hold that thought.
-我爱我的丈母娘 -闭嘴
- I love my mother-in-law. - Stop mumbling.
把我的行李拿上车
Put my luggage in the car...
如果你能走那么远的话
if you think you can stagger that far.
来了 妈妈
Coming, Mother.
当心卡车
Watch out for that truck.
好的 丈母娘 亲
Yes, Mother-in-law, dear.
慢点 你喝多了
And slow down. You're full of cactus juice, you know.
我好几个月都滴酒未沾了
I haven't had one drop of cactus juice in months.
子曾经曰过 不要大惊小怪
And like they say, "Don't raise a fuss...
谁拿方向盘谁说了算
"Leave the driving to us."
天啊 我爱我的丈母娘
Boy. I love my mother-in-law.
我爱我的丈母娘
I love my mother-in-law.
闭嘴 你开太快了
Stop babbling. You're driving too fast.
一点儿也不快 丈母娘 亲
I am not driving too fast, Mother-in-law, dear.
所有的时速表都有点快
All speedometers are a little off...
所以超个5英里10英里是没关系的
so they allow you 5 or 10 miles leeway.
你 靠边停车
All right, you, pull over.
我早说过 你开太快了
I told you, you were driving too fast.
我喜欢她
I like her.
时速35英里的地段跑到50英里
50 miles an hour in a 35-mile zone.
超了不少啊
You're in a big hurry.
你老婆要生孩子还是怎么的
Your wife gonna have a baby or something?
是的 我老婆快要有孩子了
Why, yes, my wife is gonna have a baby.
真的吗 好的 先生 跟着我
She is? Okay, mister, just follow me.
遵命 长官
Yes, Officer.
这是怎么回事
What's this all about?
我不知道 他让我跟着 我就跟着呗
I don't know. He said follow, so I'm following.
标题肯定是这样
I can read it now:
警官一路鸣笛直奔医院
"Alert Officer races stork to hospital."
可能还会附上我的照片吧
This might even get my picture in the paper.
快点 更上
Come on. Step on it.
我们跑到60了 真疯狂
We're going 60. This is crazy.
我知道
I know. I know.
基岩妇产医院
这到底是怎么回事
Yeah, what's this all about?
来吧 女士 我及时把你送到这里了
Come on, lady. I got you here in time.
把我放下 把我放下
Put me down. Put me down.
放松 女士 你会没事的
Just relax, lady. You'll be all right.
这种情况下就不用担心罚单了 先生
We'll forget the speeding ticket, in this case, mister.
谢谢你 警官
Thanks, Officer.
没事 祝你好运
Yeah, well. Good luck.
现在就去联♥系♥报社
Now to give this story to the newspapers.
已经给她打了一针镇定剂
She's been given a mild sedative.
你可以等到她醒了再见她
You may wait and see her when she wakes.
见她 我可一点都不想见
See her? That's the last thing I want to do.
怎么会有这种爸爸
Well. Some father he'll make.
入院处
是不是弗雷德回来了 迪诺
That sounds like Fred's car, Dino.
我们出去迎接妈妈
Let's go meet Mama.
去吧 迪诺 跟妈妈打个招呼
Go on, Dino, say hello to Mama.
薇玛 迪诺怎么这么闹腾
Wilma, what is with this crazy Dino?
妈妈来了他很兴奋啊
He's just excited about Mama coming.
妈妈呢 弗雷德 还在车上吗
Where is she, Fred? Still in the car?
没有 我最后见到她时
No, the last I saw her,
她正在去妇产医院
she was going into the maternity hospital.
妇产医院 她去那干嘛
Maternity hospital? Why did she go there?
警♥察♥的主意
It was the cop's idea.
-警♥察♥ -让他出来
- The cop? - Let me at him.
-妈妈 -他人呢
- Mother. - Where is he?
我要撕了他 把他粉身碎骨
I'll tear him apart. I'll pulverize him.
妈妈 小心你的血压
Mother, remember your blood pressure.
你在哪
Where are you?
我的好女婿
You son-in-law!
那不怪我啊 丈母娘 亲
It wasn't my fault, Mother-in-law, dear.
警官让我做什么我就得做什么
I had to do what the officer told me to do.
弗雷德 你能不能先离开一下
Fred, will you please leave?
看看晚餐做好没
Go see if dinner is cooked.
乐意效劳 薇玛
Glad to, Wilma.
我喜欢我的丈母娘 我太喜欢她了
I like my mother-in-law. I like her so much.
薇玛
Oh, Wilma.
晚餐好像还没好 亲爱的
Dinner is not quite cooked yet, sweetheart.
去吧 妈妈 和弗雷德握手言和
Go on, Mother. Shake hands with Fred.
是啊 妈妈 我们好好相处吧
Yeah, Mother, let's be friends.
之前的事情很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
好吧
All right,
看你的面子 薇玛 来吧
for your sake, Wilma. Here.
妈妈 你不应该这样
Mother, you shouldn't have done that.
我不知道哪来的力气 我也控制不了
Can I help it if I don't know my own strength?
美丽又善良 笑死人吧
She's a doll, a million laughs.
这是晚报 丈母娘 亲
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表