剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
Okay, Wilma. I'll be in as soon as I make this practice putt.
看好了 迪诺
Watch this, Dino.
把球盯紧了 迪诺
Keep your eye on the ball, Dino.
-一棒入洞 -打得好 弗雷德
- A hole in one! - Nice shot, Fred.
你好 巴尼
Hi, Barney.
巴尼 你不嫉妒我吧
Look, Barney, you're not jealous, are you?
嫉妒你什么
What about?
就是这些演讲啊 和市长打保龄球啊
I mean those speeches, and bowling with the mayor
和州长钓鱼啊
and fishing with the governor,
和总统游艇出游啊之类
and yachting with the president.
毕竟
I mean, after all...
救那孩子也不是我一个人的功劳
I didn't save that baby all by myself.
不 我不嫉妒你
No. I ain't jealous of you.
我觉得命里有时终须有
I think we all get just what we deserve.
如果我要成为英雄 终将成为英雄
If I deserve to be a hero, I'll be one.
弗雷德 晚餐好了 你好巴尼
Fred, dinner's ready! Hello, Barney.
你好薇玛
Hello, Wilma.
我也该回家吃饭了 再见
I better see about my own dinner. Bye all.
好
Yeah, sure.
-你为什么一直躲着巴尼 -我吗
- Why have you been avoiding Barney? - Who, me?
就是你 你们俩绝对有点不对劲
Yes, you. There's something wrong between you two.
-到底是什么事 -没什么
- What is it? - There's nothing wrong.
好吧弗雷德 你不想告诉我
All right, Fred. If you won't tell me,
那我就打电♥话♥问巴尼
I'll call Barney and ask him.
不要不要
No! No! No! Don't!
也许他去看电影什么的了呢
I mean, maybe he went to a movie or something.
弗雷德·燧石族 跟我说实话
Fred Flintstone, I want the truth.
好吧 我告诉你
All right. All right. I'll tell you.
你最好先坐下
You'd better sit down.
这就是事情的经过了 薇玛
So that's the story, Wilma.
你看 我并不是故意的
And, you see, it wasn't my fault.
弗雷德 你怎么能这么做呢
Fred, how could you?
但我想跟他们说我不是英雄的
But I tried to tell them I wasn't the hero,
真的 但没人愿意相信
honest, but nobody would listen.
那你就该好好告诉他们
You've got to make them listen.
你必须告诉他们真♥相♥
You've got to tell them the truth.
不行 我是英雄啊
I can't. I'm a hero.
如果告诉他们我是个伪君子
If I told them I was a phony...
那会毁掉他们对人性的信念的
it would destroy their faith in human nature.
那就像告诉他们圣诞老人不存在一样
Why, it would be like telling them there's no Santa Claus.
弗雷德·燧石族 我不懂你怎能忍♥受自己
Fred Flintstone, I don't see how you can live with yourself.
走了 迪诺
Come on, Dino.
我当然能忍♥受自己 不用你操心
I can live with myself all right! Don't you worry.
我和我自己好着呢
I can live with myself fine!
-你是谁啊 -自己
- Who are you? - I'm yourself.
自己
Myself?
没错 我打赌你也没法忍♥受我
That's right, and I'll bet you can't live with me.
是吗 走着瞧 让开 我去吃晚餐了
No? We'll see about that. Beat it. I'm gonna have my dinner.
晚餐 好主意 我正和你一样饿呢
Dinner! That's a good idea. I'm just as hungry as you are.
真棒 烤剑龙腿
Boy, roast leg of stegosaurus.
还有炸仙人掌圈
With French-fried cactus rings.
好吃好吃
Yummy, yummy, yummy!
够了混♥蛋♥ 我受够你了
All right, buster! I've had enough of you.
你哪来的给我回哪去 别逼我亲自动手
Now you go back where you came from before I bop you one.
听到了吗 滚出去
Do you hear? Get out of here!
所以你承认不能忍♥受自己了 薇玛是对的
So you admit you can't live with yourself. Wilma was right.
-好 我走 -等等 等等
- Okay, I'll go. - Wait a minute. Wait.
我开玩笑的 我能忍♥受自己 求你了
I was only kidding. I can live with you. Please. Please.
好吧 我留下 但小心了 小弗
All right, I'll stay. But watch it, Freddie.
再这么爆发一次 我就一走了之
Another outburst like that, and I'll leave you flat.
-我会小心的 -好吧
- I'll watch it. I'll watch it. - Okay.
34, 35, 36, 37...
拜托 薇玛 关灯睡觉吧
Come on, Wilma. Please turn the light out and go to bed.
我还没弄完呢 得梳400下才行
I'm not finished yet. I have to brush 400 strokes.
但那得梳到什么时候去
But it takes so long.
你能别耽误她了吗 我也想睡觉呢
Will you let her finish? I want to get some sleep, too.
天啊
For Pete's sake!
天啊 睡这里肯定很舒服
Boy, it'll be good to hit the sack.
不成 这床挤不下我们俩
No, you don't! This bed ain't big enough for both of us.
你找别的地方睡去
You park your carcass someplace else.
这是待客之道吗
Is that the way to treat a houseguest?
还是说你是在暗示你希望我走
Or are you hinting that you want me to leave?
不 我没这个意思 只是我都睡下了
No! No! No! I didn't mean that! It's just that I'm all in.
我需要休息
I got to get some sleep.
我也是
And so do I.
希望你不打呼噜
And I hope you don't snore.
晚安 弗雷德
Good night, Fred.
睡前都不吻我一下吗
Don't I get a good-night kiss?
在你解决英雄事件前不行 晚安
Not until you straighten out this hero business. Good night.
但是薇玛 没人吻我我睡不着
But, Wilma, I can't sleep without a good-night kiss.
-好吧 那我吻你 -你给我出去
- Okay. I'll kiss you. - You get out of here!
什么 你说什么 弗雷德
What? Did you say something, Fred?
没有 薇玛 我床上有只蚊子
No, no, Wilma. There's a mosquito in my bed.
出去 抱歉啦
Get out of here! Pardon me.
小心 小子
Watch it, buster.
我真想知道掐死自己要判什么刑
Boy, I wonder what the penalty is for choking yourself.
4点30 谁把闹钟定到4点30
4:30! Who set the alarm at 4:30?
肯定是那个不干好事的
Why, that no-good...
行了 聪明鬼 你又玩什么把戏呢
All right, wise guy, what's the big idea?
早睡早起对你们这种英雄是好事
Early to bed and early to rise is good for all you hero guys.
你...
Why, you...
注意情绪
Temper.
弗雷德 早餐好了 放在桌上了
Fred, your breakfast is ready. It's on the table.
来了 薇玛 早上好 亲爱的
I'm coming, Wilma. Good morning, honey.
早上好
Good morning.
好呀 迪诺 怎么
Hiya, Dino-boy. What?
对我好冷漠啊
That's a pretty cool reception.
抱歉 弗雷德 但是英雄事件解决前
I'm sorry, Fred, but there's a little hero matter...
你最好习惯
you'd better attend to
在家里受到冷遇
before you get any warm receptions around here.
走了 迪诺 我们出门
Come on, Dino. We'd better leave.
这个渡渡鸟蛋最好是热的
This dodo egg better be hot,
我得赶快吃 免得那个坏自己来了
and I better eat it... before my no-good self gets here.
这不是个空蛋壳吗
There is nothing here but the shell.
里面都被掏空了
The whole inside of the egg's gone.
没错 而且真的很好吃
Yes, and it was delicious.
又来 你怎么就是不走
No. Not again. Why can't you get lost?
只要你承认无法忍♥受自己我立刻就走
I'm ready to go anytime you admit you can't live with yourself.
不不 我才不会承认的
No, no, no, sir. I ain't going to admit it.
随你便 小弗
Suit yourself, Freddie-boy.
没什么比饭后一支烟更爽的了
There's nothing like a good after-breakfast cigar.
来一支吗 弗雷德
You want one, Fred?
别想坑我 我了解你
No, you don't! I know you.
这支很可能是在吸烟的时候
It's probably one of those trick cigars
会爆♥炸♥的那种雪茄
that explodes in your face.
-我要你抽的那支 -好啊 弗雷德
- I'll take the one you're smoking. - Okay, Fred. Sure.
-我很乐意给你 -谢谢
- It'll be a pleasure to let you have it. - Thanks.
看吧 我还是不笨的
See, I'm not so dumb after all.
真是够了 出去 滚 我受够了
That does it! Out! Beat it! Scram! I've had it!
你是说你承认无法忍♥受自己了
You mean you admit you can't live with yourself?
是的 我承认
Yes! Yes! I admit it.
没人能忍♥受你 你简直无可救药
Nobody could live with you! You're impossible!
给我消失 我再也不想见到你
Get lost. I never want to see you again!
乐意如此 弗雷德
Gladly, Fred.
不要以为跟你相处我就过得很愉快
Don't think being around you has been a ball, either.
弗雷德 你喊什么呢
Fred, what was all that yelling?
薇玛 亲爱的 你是对的
Wilma, honey, you were right!
我意识到我也无法忍♥受这样的自己
I just realized I can't live with myself
而且承认了的感觉真是太爽了
and it sure is a wonderful feeling!
好的 这四位就是皇家大臣候选人
All right. Here are your candidates for Grand Imperial Pooh Bah.
兄弟们 为了表扬
Brothers, in recognition of the fact
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表