剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
He vanished.
怪了 燧石族那么胖怎么玩消失
It's very fishy. Flintstone is too fat to just vanish.
我觉得有点不对劲
I don't like the looks of it.
老天 他会不会遇害了
My goodness. Maybe he's been the victim of foul play.
我的弗雷德 咱们得找到他
Oh, my Fred. We got to find him.
大家分头找 我去镇子北边找
Spread out, men. I'll search the north end of town.
-基岩族 你去南边找 -明白
- Rockhead, you take the south. - Gotcha.
他疯了 亲爱的 站着别动
He's off his rocker, honey. Just don't move.
得了吧 熔渣
Oh, come on, Slag.
我知道你家有好多人来参加聚会
I know you're hiding the party crowd here somewhere.
无论你们藏在哪 都出来吧
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
他们会不会藏在这里呢
Would they be in here?
惊喜哟
Surprise!
没人 那这下面有吗
No? Then how's about under here?
熔渣 你这个调皮鬼
Slag, you rascal.
你把他们藏了起来
You got them all here somewhere,
我想我知道在哪儿了
and I think I found where.
别去 燧石族 别打开那扇门
No, Flintstone. Don't open that door.
怎么 难不成会有大怪物出来咬我
Why not? Will a big, bad beastie come out and bite me?
燧石族 住手
Flintstone, stop.
准备好了吗 寿星来啦
Ready or not, here comes the birthday boy!
好狗狗 别咬 蹲下
Good doggy. Don't bite. Down, boy.
我的天啊
Oh, boy!
快住嘴 放开
Let go, boy! Let go!
斯坦利 咱们该不该把狗叫回来
Stanley, shouldn't we call off the dog?
何必呢 亲爱的 给他找点乐子
What for, sweetheart? Let him have some fun.
燧石族啊燧石族
Well, Flintstone,
你这又是被咬 又是被打 又是被追的
you've been bitten, beaten, chased,
简直出尽了洋相
and you made a fool of yourself.
生日快乐啊 笨蛋
Happy birthday, knothead.
不知道粗石族家里有没有办聚会
I wonder if that party was at Rubble's after all.
要是有 我倒有个惊喜给他们
If it was, I got a surprise for them.
他们的贵宾不会出现了 我要去睡了
The guest of honor's not showing. I'm going to bed.
薇玛 这是怎么了
Wilma. Now what's wrong?
弗雷德不见了 我...弗雷德
Oh, Fred's missing, and I... Fred!
弗雷德 你没事
Oh, Fred, you're all right.
你去哪儿了
Where, where have you been?
我去哪儿了 你倒是去哪儿了
Where have I been? Where have you been?
是这样 我们想给你个惊喜聚会
Well. We all planned a surprise party for you,
但是找不到你
but we couldn't find you.
没关系的 亲爱的
What's it matter, sweetheart.
我的生日还没过 咱们还在一起
It's still my birthday, and we're together.
这样就够了
That's all that counts.
迪诺怎么了
What's with Dino?
不行 迪诺 你不能出去 不行
No, Dino. You can't go out. No, boy. No.
-那让我们进来吧 -你好 燧石族
- Then we'll come in. - Hi there, Flintstone.
-惊喜哟 弗雷德 -惊喜吧 燧石族
- Surprise, Fred. - Surprise, Flintstone.
惊喜聚会办成了 是吧
The surprise party worked, all right?
是啊 总算成了
Yeah, finally.
生日快乐 老伙计
Happy birthday, old buddy.
你觉得蛋糕怎么样
What do you think of the cake?
真是太好了
Yabba-dabba-doo!
生日快乐 弗雷德
Happy birthday, Fred!
咱们来唱歌♥吧
Let's sing, everybody.
*因为他是个好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*因为他是个好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*因为他是个好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*这点谁也不能否认*
*Which nobody can deny*
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表