剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
What the hell?
所有人退后
Everybody get back!
多谢 闪电侠
Thank you, Flash,
帮我把他们都集中起来了
for bringing them all to me.
直升机没办法降落了
The chopper's not going to be able to land.
把所有人带到后面去 让他们想办法上飞机
Take everybody out the back and get them on it somehow.
快点
Come on.
不 他交给我
No, he's mine.
好了 我们已经离开抑制领域了
All right, we're out of the dampening field.
肖娜 你能帮忙吗
Shawna, can you help?
大家自力更生吧
Every meta for themselves.
现在怎么办
What now?
我不觉得你们能从我胳膊上跑过去
I don't suppose you can run up my arm, can you?
拉尔夫 你打算怎么做
Ralph, what are you planning to do?
记住 长颈鹿宝宝
Remember, Baby Giraffe,
他们将信仰寄托在你身上
they took a leap of faith with you.
所以我要为他们冒一次险 秀兰
That's why I'm going to take a leap for them, Shirley.
好了 所有人排成一列纵队
All right, everybody. Straight line, single file,
双手环抱
tuck your arms in.
-把飞机开稳点 -收到
- Keep this thing steady. - Roger that.
站这
Stand there!
双手环抱
Tuck your arms.
你赢不了我的
You can't win this fight.
我肯定可以
I bet I can.
我们还没有正式自我介绍过
We haven't been formally introduced.
他们称我为冰霜杀手 让你见识一下原因
They call me Killer Frost. Let me show you why.
冰霜杀手 蹲下
Killer Frost, duck!
-你救了我 -是你先救了他们
- You saved me. - You saved them first.
干得好
Nice work.
我们快点离开吧
Let's get out of here for real!
给他点颜色看看 闪电侠
Give him hell, Flash!
好了 你看 超能力者都走了 好极了
Okay, you see, the metas are on the move. Bravo.
战服读数
巴里有点不对劲
Something's wrong with Barry.
什么
What?
我从来没见过巴里的战服出现过这样的情况
I've never seen these kind of readings from Barry's suit.
他的能量传导超过28.6亿焦耳
He's channeling over 2.86 billion joules of energy.
这相当于三道闪电的能量总和
That's a combined equivalent of--of almost three lightning bolts.
蝉的力量能使他承受一定程度的伤害
Cicada's powers allow him to sustain injury
但这种程度他肯定承受不了
but not that much.
巴里 巴里
Barry. Barry.
他不会停下的
He's not going to stop.
我不会再让你伤害我的女儿了
You're never gonna hurt my daughter again!
爸
Dad!
不要
No.
对不起 我让他逃跑了
Oh, I'm sorry. I let him get away.
不 你唤回了我的理智
No, you brought me back.
好了 联调局已经接收了诺瓦克
Alright, the Feds have processed Norvock
还有其他的超能力者 会给他们新身份
and the other metas, giving them new identities,
大家都安全了
so everybody's safe.
卫星还没有接收到任何无法解释的暗物质
Satellite hasn't registered any unaccounted for dark matter
所以不管德怀尔在哪 他都没在使用匕♥首♥
so, wherever Dwyer is, his dagger's not in use.
在被巴里狠揍了一顿之后
Psh, after the beating Barry gave him,
他不可能这么快就能使用那把匕♥首♥的
ain't no way he's using that dagger anytime soon.
怎么了 他罪有应得
What? He got what he deserved.
不 我们很欣赏你恢复了状态
Oh, no, I think we appreciate your groove.
而且我认为冰霜杀手和闪电侠的组合
Also I think that Killer Frost and the Flash combination is
足够让德怀尔
enough to maybe have Dwyer
在短期内不想再在这附近出现了
not want to show his face around here any time soon.
爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
我没事
I'm good.
最重要的是你没事
What matters is that you're okay.
能够重新站起来奔跑的感觉如何
How's it feel to be up and running again?
超级无敌爽
Super frickin' schway.
想知道什么是超级无敌不爽的吗
Uh, wanna know what's not super frickin' schway?
蝉知道具体什么时间和地点
Cicada knowing exactly when and where
我们会进行秘密转移
our secret transport was taking place.
有内鬼 是吧
Mm. Inside job, right?
蝉很明显有内应 只是
Cicada clearly has a inside man, only--
只是到底是谁居然会帮助蝉杀害无辜的人
Only what kind of cop would help Cicada kill innocent people?
马上要找地方检察官塞西尔·霍尔顿谈话的人
One that's going to have to answer to D.A. Cecile Horton.
队长 你找我
Captain, you wanted to see me?
进来
Come on in.
琼斯警官
Officer Jones,
这是从你的硬盘里复♥制♥出来的
this was printed off of your hard drive.
蝉正在追杀的超能力者的名单复印件
Copy of the list of metas that Cicada's been pursuing.
有趣的是 我们知道你这周在家获得的
Funny thing, it is the same list that we know you accessed
和这份是一样的
on your home computer just this week.
介不介意告诉我你决定协助支持蝉的原因
Care to tell me why you decided to aid and abet a murderer?
不 不是那样 你不知道你在说什么
No, that's not--you don't know what you're talking about.
真的吗
Really?
一个女人用超能力者科技来控制你的心智
A woman used meta-human tech to take control of your mind.
她使你做出你自己
She made you do things that you were certain
永远不会去做的事
you would never do.
而那吓到你了 对吧
And that frightened you, didn't it?
那吓到你而且使你愤怒
It frightened you and it made you angry,
而你接受了那份愤怒
and you went ahead and you embraced that anger
并让它主导你的每一个举动
and you let it drive your every move.
背叛 复仇
Betrayal. Revenge.
逃跑
Escape.
这个城市的超能力者一点也不尊重人命
The metas in this city have no respect for human life.
他们不配存活在世上
They don't deserve to breathe our air.
你发誓保护这个城市的市民
You swore an oath to protect the citizens of this city.
每一个
Every one of them.
把他带走
Get him out of my sight.
你知道的 你的直觉一直很敏锐
You know, your instincts have always been sharp.
但敏锐到知道他想要逃跑吗
But knowing he was going to try to escape?
我都可以发誓你在读琼西的心
Could have swore you were reading Jonesy's mind.
这是件有趣的事
It's a funny thing, yeah.
自从詹娜出生后 我已经
Since Jenna was born, I've been
会更多地与我内心的感受对话
a lot more in touch with my feelings.
当乔回来时
When Joe gets back,
你们两个将会是成为一对强大的组合
the two of you will be a force to be reckoned with.
我们已经是了
Oh, we already are.
冰霜杀手 你不用这么做的
Killer Frost, you shouldn't have.
这是你从我这里得到的最接近我道歉的 所以
It's the closest you're getting to an apology from me, so...
好吧 也许那就是为什么我可以
Well, maybe that's why I can hear you
不用麦德2.0就听见你
without the M.A.D. 2.0.
或者是因为你不再讨厌我了
Or maybe it's because you've stopped hating me.
我没有讨厌你
I didn't hate you.
我认为你在犯蠢
I thought you were being stupid.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
你知道我永远也不会服下解药的 对吧
Hey, you know I'd never take that cure, right?
尽管那意味着要跟我共享一个身体
Even if it means sharing a body with me
直到你变老
until you get old and grey?
当然
Of course.
你是我永不愿分割的一部分
You're a part of me that I never want to lose.
我承诺 我会尽我的一切来保护你
I promise, I will do everything I can to protect you.
我也一样 凯特琳
Right back at you, Caity.
现在 不要对我心软
Now, don't get all soft on me,
但我有点东西要给你
but I got you a little something.
去看看冷却器
Check the cooler.
你好 冰霜 是凯瑟琳啊
Hey, Frosty. Oh, Caitlin.
那是一个里面装着血的冰球吗
Is that a ball of ice with blood inside of it?
我想是冰霜杀手从蝉那里拿来的
I think Killer Frost took it from Cicada.
拉尔夫 这不只是血
Ralph, this isn't just blood.
这是新造超能力者的DNA样本
This is a DNA sample from a recently created meta-human.
-所以冰霜杀手想通了 -对
- So Killer Frost came around. - Yeah.
是的
She did.
我说不要心软
Ugh, I said don't get soft.
开始笔迹分♥析♥
Begin handwriting analysis.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表