剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-别说了 -诺拉 我不明白
- Just drop it. - Nora, I don't under--
你欺骗了我
Look, you lied to me!
我从来不会欺骗你
I would never lie to you.
是吗 那这个你怎么解释
Yeah? What do you call that?
你在我体内植入一枚超能力抑制芯片
You put a power-dampening chip inside me
来夺走我的速度
to take away my speed.
在六个月之前
And until six months ago,
我都不知道我有超能力
I didn't even know I had powers.
我的一生就是个谎言
My whole life has been a lie
只因为"你想保护我"
because you have been trying to protect me.
我告诉你 我不需要你这么做
Well, guess what. I don't need you to do that.
呼叫被屏蔽
-你在做什么 -诺拉屏蔽了我
- What you doing? - Well, Nora blocked me.
所以我试着用量子计算机
So I'm trying to use the quantum computer
黑进她的电♥话♥ 强制她接收我的来电
to access her phone and force her to accept my calls.
但我不是...
But I am no...
黑客
hacker.
你不觉得你这么做有点极端吗
Don't you think that's a little extreme?
是的巴里 不仅极端 还疯狂 还绝望
Yes, Barry, it's very extreme...and crazy and desperate,
但我现在极端疯狂绝望 好吗
but I am feeling extremely crazy and desperate, okay?
我本以为给她私人空间
I thought giving her space would, you know,
最终会让她恢复原样
have her eventually come around,
但原来她不是问题所在 我是
but it turns out she's not the problem. I am.
我不知道为什么我会
I mean, I don't know how I could do something
对她做出那种事 巴里
like that to her, Barry.
爱瑞丝 你什么都没做
Iris, you didn't do anything to her.
你不能因为一件未来的你可能做的事
You can't blame yourself for something
而责怪自己
future-you might do.
我很自责 巴里 而且不是可能
Yes, I can, Barry, and it's not a might.
我确实抑制了女儿的超能力
I suppressed our daughter's powers.
我将她人生的一大部分隐藏了起来
I kept a huge part of who she was a secret for her entire life.
我♥干♥的
I did that.
她会原谅你的
Look, she'll forgive you.
如果我爸爸在粒子加速器爆♥炸♥之后
What if my dad did something like that to you
也对你做了这种事 你会怎么办
after the particle accelerator exploded?
体会到了吧
See?
我不知道我当初怎么忍♥心对她做这种事
I don't understand how I could do something like that to her.
我不知道你为什么做
Look, I don't know why you do it,
我也不需要知道
but I don't need to.
我知道你为家里做的一切都是出于爱
I know that anything you do for our family, it's out of love.
所以 不管你当初做这件事的原因是什么
So, whatever reason future-you has for doing this,
我相信这是正确的选择
I have faith that it's the right thing to do,
你也应该如此
and so should you.
可是 我还是很难相信
Yeah, well, I'm having a really hard time believing that.
我对你的信心足够咱们俩用了
Well, then it's a good thing I have enough faith in you
这样就好了
for the both of us.
好吧
All right?
这个太不寻常了
That's unusual.
斯♥诺♥博士
Dr. Snow.
斯♥诺♥博士
Oh, Dr. Snow.
我吓到你了 斯♥诺♥博士
I have frightened you, Dr. Snow.
我猜你来这的目的不是为了杀死我吧
I assume you came here for some other reason than murdering me?
我的天
Oh, dear God.
如果我是来杀你的 斯♥诺♥博士
If I was to murder you, Dr. Snow,
我怎么会用这么明显的方式
I would not do it in such an obvious fashion.
听着 对于蝉的身份 我有个假想
Look, I have a theory on the identity of Cicada.
我需要你的协助
I request your assistance.
这样啊 我快做完了
Uh, okay. I was just finishing up.
不是你的专业知识 只是协助
Not your expertise, your assistance.
我要你朝我的胸口打一拳
I need you to punch me in the chest.
什么
What?
朝这 在这封个膜上面 应该怎么说
Right here, above the--um, dee-aphragm. How do you say?
横膈膜
Diaphragm?
横膈膜 对
Diaphragm, right.
对着腹腔神经丛用全力打 来吧
In the solar plexus as hard as you can. Allé.
听着 夏洛克
Listen, Sherlock--
歇洛克
Loque.
这就是那种所谓的
So this is one of those things
君子动口不动手吗
where you are just the brains and not the brawn?
你没有胆量 你没有勇气
You don't have the guts. You lack the courage.
你太逊了
You're soft.
很有可能你都打不到这个点上
Probably you couldn't even hit me in the spot.
强调一点 我知道你刚才在干什么
For the record, I know what you just did.
-然后呢 -然后奏效了
And? And it worked.
太好了 那就 开始吧
Très bien. Then... allé.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你听起来就像...
You sound just like...
蝉
Cicada.
中城体育场
什么情况
What do we got?
中城警局的电♥话♥被
CCPD is getting bombarded with calls from people
从中城体育场观看橄榄球比赛的人打爆了
at the soccer game at Central City Stadium.
新闻里也都是这个
It's all over the news, too.
好的 我这就过去
Okay, I'm going to get over there.
中城警局已经把体育场清空了
CCPD already cleared out the stadium.
找到炸♥弹♥ 我们来帮着拆除
Find the bomb, and we'll help you disarm it.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我路上告诉你吧 来吧
I'll tell you on the way.Come on.
-没发现 你呢 -没有
- Nothing, you? - No.
爱瑞丝 没有炸♥弹♥
Iris, there's no bomb.
中城体育场橄榄球比赛中出现炸♥弹♥威胁
你们看斯宾塞帖子上的时间标记
Guys, look at the timestamp on Spencer's post.
上午十一点零五分
11: 05 A.M.
对 再看看中城警局接到的
Yeah, and now look at the time that CCPD
第一个报告看见炸♥弹♥的电♥话♥的时间
got the first call about the bomb sighting.
中城警局
电♥话♥记录
是五分钟之后
It was five minutes later.
你能把琼斯警官脑部扫描调出来吗
Hey, can you bring up Officer Jones' brain scan?
我来把斯宾塞帖子的代码
I'm going to run the code
用反编译工具跑一下
of Spencer's post through the decompiler.
我们看看下面有什么
Let's see what's underneath.
有了
Got it.
-完成 -脑部扫描 代码完全一致
- Done. - The brain scan. The code is an exact match.
XS杀死闪电侠
-巴里 是标题 -什么
- Barry, it's the headlines. - What?
这就是斯宾塞催眠人们的方法
That's how Spencer's hypnotizing people.
他们看她的标题 千万不要看
They're reading her headlines! Don't look at them.
太晚了
Too late!
诺拉被催眠了
Nora's been hypnotized.
她想要杀了我
She's trying to kill me.
诺拉 你得打破这状态
Nora, you got to snap out of this.
我得要杀了你
What I have to do is kill you.
凯特琳 你接手
Caitlin, take over.
-你要去哪里 -去把我的家人救回来
- Where are you going? - To get my family back.
快点 赶紧把他干掉
Hurry up and kill him already.
该闪了
Time to bounce.
你会没事的
Hey, you're going to be okay. All right?
射得好
Nice shot!
伙计们 我们知道斯宾塞在哪里吗
Guys, do we know where Spencer is?
我没办法定位她的手♥机♥
I can't ping her phone.
为了防止遥控引爆♥炸♥弹
CCPD disabled all the cell towers
中城警局把这区域所有基站都关了
in the area to prevent a remote bomb detonation.
为了把那些标题打到大屏幕上
She must be local in order to put those headlines
她就必须在现场 对吗
up on that big screen, right?
-她在体育场 -她就在这
- She's at the stadium. - She's here.
看起来你得要换个地方编故事了
Looks like you'll be trading this cell in for another.
[范布伦市长辞职]
斯宾塞被关进铁山监狱了
All right, Spencer's all locked up in Iron Heights.
-市长辞职了 -什么
- The Mayor's resigning. - What?
她能待这么久我已经很吃惊了
I'm surprised she lasted this long.
幸运的是 我给我的文章搞到了她
Luckily, I was able to get a quote from her
赦免琼斯警官的话
exonerating Officer Jones for my article.
帖子明天发布
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表