剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙
But when my daughter came back from the future to help,
她改变了现在
she changed the present.
现在我们的世界比以往更加危险
And now our world is more dangerous than ever,
我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人
and I'm the only one fast enough to save it.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
地球九十
你失败了
You failed.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
这是你自作自受
You did this to yourself.
而今天 所有人都将毁灭
And now all of you will perish.
地球一
我叫约翰·迪根 和在座的大多数人一样
My name is Dr. John Deegan, and I, like most of you,
是一名精神病学家
I'm a psychiatrist.
你们知道我的病人最常跟我说什么吗
Do you know what my patients tell me the most?
他们感到自卑
They feel inferior.
我想说的是 无论我们承认与否
I'm here to tell you, whether we admit it or not,
有些人 他们就是生来幸运
some people, they're just born lucky,
由此引出真正的问题 不完美
which leads us to the real problem, imperfection.
我们怎能期望会成为
How can we ever hope to feel like
超人或女超人
supermen or superwomen
如果我们不能首先实现超我本身
without first becoming super ourselves?
我来告诉各位怎么做
I'm here to tell you how, folks.
如果我们采用优生学的认知 我觉得
If we utilize eugenic insights, I feel--
科学怪人 回到你那疯狂的实验室吧
Hey, Frankenstein, go back to your mad scientist lab.
女士 请等一下 好吗
Ma'am, ma'am, please-- would you wait, please?
各位 请听一听
Folks, folks, folks, please listen.
我只是想说 我们能真正帮助到病人
I'm just saying, we can truly help our patients.
听我一言
Listen to me!
[美国精神病学协会]
这帮白♥痴♥
Idiots!
博士
Doctor.
约翰·迪根博士
Dr. John Deegan.
我需要你的帮助 约翰
I need your help, John.
去别人那里搞恶作剧吧 蠢货
Go find someone else to prank, douchebag.
老天 你是什么人
My God, what are you?
超出你理解范围的存在
Something beyond your comprehension.
我长途跋涉来到此时此地
I've traveled far to this place and time
将此重担托付于你
to lay this precious burden at your feet.
使用此书按照你的意愿来重塑世界
Use this book to reshape the world as you see fit.
让他们看看一个真正的神能做什么 约翰
Show them what a real god can do, John.
为什么是我
Why me?
你有远见
You have vision.
那本书是你脱胎换骨的关键 约翰
That book holds the key to your transformation, John,
你只需要打开它
and all you have to do is open it.
善用它 约翰
Use it wisely, John.
宇宙尽在你的手中
The universe is in your hands.
我能看见
I can--I can see...
我能看见一切
I can see everything.
给你一句忠告
And a word of advice:
放开去想
think big.
闪 电 侠
第五季
第九集
《异世界》
亲爱的 早餐准备好了
Honey, breakfast is ready.
亲爱的
Honey.
再不吃就凉了
It'll get cold.
什么
What?
早上好
Morning.
瞧 亲爱的 这次做得很完美
Look, babe, they're perfect this time.
要是巴里进来怎么办
What if Barry walks in?
要是他看见刚才那幕
What if he could have seen that?
看见
See...
巴里在哪
Where's Barry?
你昨晚没睡好吗
Did you get enough sleep last night?
亲爱的 我知道我们还没抓到蝉
Look, babe, I know that we haven't caught Cicada,
但凯特琳的免疫能力能帮到我们
but Caitlin's immunity can help us.
蝉是谁
Who's Cicada?
我们的头号♥敌人
Our big bad.
巴里 你还好吗
Barry, are you okay?
我是巴里吗
I'm Barry?
你怎么了
What is wrong?
亲爱的 回答我
Honey, hi. Talk to me.
我昨晚没睡好
I did not get enough sleep.
你确定不是因为我做的早餐吗
Are you--you sure it's not my cooking?
因为
'Cause...
不是 不是
No, no.
闻起来很香
These smell delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你打电♥话♥给辛格队长
I think that you call Captain Singh
跟他请一天假吧
and you ask for a day off.
你一直做了这么久的英雄
Look, with all the superhero-ing you've been doing,
我认为你值得休息一天 亲爱的
I think you've earned it, honey.
你觉得我应该去尖端科研实验室吗
You think maybe I should go into S.T.A.R. Labs?
怎么
What-- what?
只有我丈夫会觉得研究神速力方程式
Only my husband would think working on Speed Force equations
算是放一天假
would be called a day off.
我爱你 巴里·艾伦
I love you, Barry Allen.
我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
I love you, Iris West-Allen.
有人闯入伊沃实验室
Break in at Ivo Labs.
西斯科在通讯器里说的
Cisco's on comms.
尖端科研实验室见
I'll meet you guys at S.T.A.R. Labs.
太快了
Whew. That's a rush.
抱歉 我昨晚擦拭了戒指
Sorry, I polished it last night
落在梳妆台上了
and left it on our dresser.
巴里 你这次干了什么
Oh, Barry, what have you done this time?
巴里 有人闯进伊沃实验室
Barry, we got a break-in at Ivo Labs,
有两个人持枪要偷钻石
two armed men going after diamonds,
就是用来做导体的那些
the ones they use for conductors.
别跑太快
Hey, pump the brakes.
你现在得往回跑
You're gonna have to hang a U-ey,
因为你跑过头了 伊沃在前面18个街口
'cause you passed Ivo by about 18 blocks.
找到了
Found it.
有人对工作很兴奋啊
Someone's excited to get to work.
现在工作太早了
It is too early for this.
想也别想 闪电侠
Forget it, Flash.
我们要带走钻石 不然这个人就要死
We're leaving with the diamonds, or this guy dies.
我说了后退
I said back off.
你在那里干什么
Hey, what are you doing there?
用闪电拳打他啊
Just hit the guy with the lightning punch.
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
我敢肯定这不是你的台词
Pretty sure that's not your line.
你的肾上腺指数爆表了
Your adrenaline levels are off the charts.
怎么回事
What's going on?
用这么过火吗
Overkill much?
警♥察♥要来了
Cops are on the way.
不如让他们接手吧
Why don't you just let them take over from here?
他没事吧 凯特琳
So he's fine, Caitlin?
天哪 感谢上帝
Oh, God, thank goodness.
真的吗 没有异常现象吗
Really? There are no anomalies?
我没有脑肿瘤
I don't-- I don't have a brain tumor?
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
巴里 你的身体非常好
Barry, you're in perfect shape.
宝贝 可不是嘛 看看这些腹肌
Babe, tell me about it. I mean, hi, these abs.
都是我的
And they're all mine.
也许我们不要在公众场合秀恩爱
Maybe we could lay off the public displays of affection,
专心工作吧
just at work, you know?
从什么时候开始
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表