剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙
But when my daughter came back from the future to help,
她改变了现在
she changed the present.
现在我们的世界比以往更加危险
And now our world is more dangerous than ever.
我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to save it.
我是闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
依循我的指示我们就能打败蝉
Follow my instructions and we'll defeat Cicada.
摧毁他的匕♥首♥ 救你的父亲
Destroy his dagger and save your father.
这个新的时间线挣扎着想要冲破障碍
That is a new timeline struggling to break through.
斯旺 另一个蝉出现了
Thawne, another Cicada showed up.
我也曾认为对他们隐瞒实情
I used to think that keeping secrets from people
是一种保护 但是隔着一堵墙
would protect them, but you can't really
你不可能真正了解一个人
know someone with walls between you.
艾尔伯德·斯旺 逆闪电
Eobard Thawne, the Reverse Flash.
你的搭档 你的秘密
Your partner. Your secret.
爸爸 我撒谎了 对不起
Dad, I'm sorry I lied to you!
我也是
So am I.
爸爸 求你 我想过要告诉你
Dad, please. I wanted to tell you.
爸爸 我有试着告诉你
Dad! I tried to tell you.
我撒谎了 对不起
I'm sorry I lied to you!
诺拉是我们的女儿
It's Nora, our daughter.
她骗了我们 爱瑞丝
She lied to us, Iris.
从她到这里的第一天就开始了
Since the first day she got here,
隐瞒斯旺的事
about Thawne!
她知道他对我们做了什么 对我做了什么
She knows what he did to us. To me.
对我的母亲做了什么
To my mother.
她说的话我一个字也不相信
I can't believe a word she says.
-我们还不确定 -我们很清楚
- We don't know that. - Yes, we do!
我们甚至都不知道她为什么要帮他
We don't even know why she's working with him.
现在问题的关键不是
Now the pressing question is not
诺拉为什么要帮助逆闪电
why Nora is workingwith the Reverse Flash.
也许我可以和她谈谈 了解一下此事
Maybe I can talk to her and shed some light on the matter.
我想你了解的已经够多了
I think you've shed enough light.
怎么 你在生我的气吗 我应该怎么做
Why, are you upset at me? What I should do?
我不应该告诉你们吗
I should just--I should not have told you?
你怀疑她多久了
How long has it been since you suspected her?
从我来到这开始
Since I arrived.
所以你一直在追踪这条线索
So you've been following this trail all this time
但是直到现在才告诉我们
and you didn't think to tell us about it until now?
我不知道这条线索会指向何处
I don't know where this trail leads.
-你在开玩笑呢吧 -我很认真
- Are you kidding me? - I'm not kidding you.
你不能没有证据就轻易下结论
You don't come to a conclusion without facts.
所有的证据
All the facts.
秀兰 我想 或许你得
Shirley, I think, uh, maybe you should just
给我们一点时间缓缓
give us all a minute here.
怎么了 你们生我的气
What, you're mad at me
因为我做了一个侦探大♥师♥该做的事
for doing what a master detective does.
搞清楚了你们无法弄清的事
Figure out something that you cannot.
是我给出了那些符号♥的译文
I give you that translation.
你们不该对我生气
Your anger is misplaced.
无论诺拉是因为什么缘故对我们隐瞒实情
Look, whatever reason Nora didn't tell us,
我都不认为她这么做是出于恶意
I don't think she did it maliciously.
即使在这儿 我也能感受到她有多难过
Guys, even from here, I can feel how upset she is.
亲爱的 你和诺拉相处
All right, babe, you've been around Nora
有好几个月了
for months.
你此前从没感觉到她有所隐瞒
You never felt that she was hiding something before.
没有 从未 从来没有过
No, never. Never.
斯旺撒谎成性 他可是这方面的大♥师♥
Well, Thawne lied. He was a master at it.
这很合理 他一定是教了诺拉
It stands to reason he must have taught Nora
一些他的独门秘笈
some of his same tricks.
也许是这样 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
一定有办法弄清楚的
There's gotta be some way to figure it out.
有的
There is.
我在想这里面记录着
I'm guessing this has everything
从她到这里那天开始的一切
from the day she arrived.
或许还记录着那之前的事
Maybe before.
那就看吧
Read it.
从头开始
From the beginning.
闪 电 侠
第五季
第十八集
2049年
请往后站
Please stand back from the perimeter.
代顿实验室
对不起 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
对不起 对不起 借过
Uh, excuse me. Excuse me, pardon me.
-母亲来电 -妈妈 拜托
- Incoming call from Mom. - Mom, come on.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
只是 我已经晚了
I just--I'm really late.
有一个很重要的约会 我已经晚了很多了
I'm--I'm really late for an important date.
不是恋爱约会那种
Not a date, date.
我也不是不和人约会
Not that I don't date, date. I date, date.
我只是要赶去一个会面
It's just, I have a meeting.
我再说下去只会迟到更久 抱歉
I'm making myself later. Sorry.
有人看见犯罪现场鉴证员吗
Anyone seen CSI?
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
韦斯特艾伦在哪
Where is West-Allen?
非常抱歉 柯蒂斯警探
Ah, I'm so sorry, Detective Curtis.
我不是有意要迟到的
I didn't mean to be late.
我尝试过在路边打的 但他们都没停下
I tried to hail a hover-taxi but they kept passing me by
然后我只好一路跑过来
and then I had to run all the way from--
我真的不在乎
I really don't care what
你这次又有什么借口 韦斯特艾伦
your reason is this time, West-Allen.
我只想知道这是哪种超能力者做的
I just wanna find what meta did this.
当然
Of course.
化学品运输车在驶向代顿实验室途中
Chemical transport truck on its way to Dayton Labs.
今天一大早遭遇袭击
It was attacked earlier this morning.
这样本周已经有两所实验室
But that makes two labs
还有两辆运输车遭遇了袭击
and another two transports this week.
并且和那些案件一样 没有目击证人
And like the others, no one saw anyone.
天呐 这里到处都是残留物
God, there's residue everywhere.
苯甲醇
-苯甲醇 -这就是他们偷走的东西
- Benzene Methanol. - That's what they stole.
那是用来做什么的
What's that used for?
扫描中
小到用于治疗虱病 大到用于纳米科技
Anything from nanotech to treating lice.
-氟烷 -氟烷
- Halothane. - Halothane?
氟烷
-等一下 -怎么了
- Wait a second. - What?
这辆卡车装有亲和牌4000型安保摄像头
This truck has an Affinity 4,000 security camera.
天呐 莉娅一定会羡慕死的
God, Lia's gonna be so jealous.
每当这个摄像头被♥干♥预时
Whenever the 4,000's tampered with,
它的故障保险装置就会释放一种麻醉剂
its failsafe releases a incapacitating agent.
氟烷
Halothane.
所以你是说作案者撬了锁
So you're saying whoever did this picked the lock,
弄坏了摄像头
disabled the camera,
然后偷走了或许能治虱病的药物
and stole, might be lice medicine?
在麻醉剂还没起效前就搞定了这一切
All before this incapacitating agent could do its job?
而且还没被人看见
And no one saw them.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
极速者
A speedster?
诺拉 实验室同事 我的好朋友
Nora, labmate, friend of mine,
你没把你的极速者理论
You didn't happen to pitch your speedster theory
告诉柯蒂斯警探 对吧
to Detective Curtis, did you?
这不止是理论 莉娅 这是唯一的解释
It is not a theory, Lia. It is the only explanation.
你知道的 我基本上已经是
You know I'm equally a fan
我们的飞毛腿超级英雄的粉丝了
of our fleet-footed super friends.
说老实话 如果我能
I mean, honestly, if I could have ever
见到杰西·快客 肯定把她当我的新闺蜜
met Jesse Quick, it's like, hello, new best friend.
-不要不开心 -的确有点不开心
- No offense, um-- - Some taken.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表