剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
[谁是蝉]
他的匕♥首♥消除了我们的超能力
That dagger he had negated our powers.
我失去速度了
I just lost my speed.
我得修正这一切 格蕾西
I'm gonna make this right, Gracie.
每个超能力者都得死
Every meta will die.
所以我们要对付有超能力的开膛手杰克
So we're dealing with a meta-human Jack the Ripper.
他就是奥林·德怀尔 同样也是...
I give you Orlin Dwyer, also known as...
蝉
Cicada.
你拍了多少张了
How many you shoot?
大概一百张吧
Shot like a hundred.
有拍得好的吗
Any of them good?
不知道
Bof.
我想我们要一直拍到弄好为止
Guess we'll just have to keep shooting till we get it right.
我想也是
I guess so.
奥林·德怀尔
Orlin Dwyer.
我们能知道的是 他在中西部长大
Near as we can tell, he grew up in the Midwest.
经常进少管所 踪影无迹可寻
In and out of juvie, pretty much fell off the map,
然后几年前突然出现在中城
and then popped up in Central City a few years ago.
过去的两年里
Part-time employee of Szrek Chemicals
在斯雷克化工厂当临时工
for the last two years.
工头说他不与人来往
Foreman says he keeps to himself,
几乎是个孤家寡人 给了个假住址
pretty much a loner, gave a fake address.
抚养了他的侄女
Did take custody of his niece.
格蕾丝·吉本斯
Grace Gibbons.
她的父母不幸被一个超能力者
After her parents were unfortunately murdered
谋杀后 现在...
by a meta-human, now--
所以我们现在知道了为什么德怀尔恨超能力者
So now we know why Dwyer hates metas.
他一得到超能力就开始攻击他们了
Once he got his powers, he started targeting them.
他在大悟之道那一夜得到了超能力
Powers he got the night of the Enlightenment,
正如我们所知 他被一个
as we all know, and he was struck
尖端科研实验室卫星爆♥炸♥产生的碎片击中了
by a shard from the S.T.A.R. Lab satellite explosion.
也是在那一夜
Which was also the same night
格蕾丝陷入了昏迷
that Grace went into a coma.
德怀尔每天每夜都去那里看望她
Where Dwyer visits her every day, every night,
已经三个星期了
for the last three weeks.
所以他正在那里
So he's there now.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Oui.
那我们就去抓他吧
Then let's go get him.
闪 电 侠
第五季
第八集
"我们去抓他吧"
"Let's go get him."
你打算怎么做 听着 和往常一样
How are you going to do that? Look, as always,
我尊重你的精神 巴里·艾伦
I respect your spirit, Barry Allen,
但是只要蝉还有匕♥首♥来抑制你的超能力
but as long as Cicada has his dagger to dampen your powers,
就没法阻止他
there's no stopping him.
所以我们来毁掉他的匕♥首♥
So let's destroy his dagger.
我们要怎么做呢
How are we gonna do that
除非我们有某种
unless we have some kind of
抑制能力的匕♥首♥超能力抑制器
power-dampening dagger power dampener
藏在仓库里呢
hidden away in storage?
我们没有 但如果我们有
We don't, but if we did
我们会想出一个更好的名字来称呼它的
we'd come up with a much better way of saying that.
当然了 就像 匕♥首♥抑制器...
Sure, I mean, just, like, dagger-dampener...
等等 那个其实还不错
Wait, yeah, that's actually-- that's decent,
因为你要碰到...
'cause, you know, you're running into...
只要缩写就好了 PDPD.
Just abbreviate. P-D-P-D.
各位
Guys.
要是我们能做一个呢
What if we could make one?
做一个什么
Make one what?
要是我们能做一个比他的武器更强的武器呢
What if we can make a weapon more powerful than his weapon?
蝉可以控制他的匕♥首♥
Cicada can control his dagger,
所以我们需要的是比他与匕♥首♥的联♥系♥更强的
so what we would need would be something more powerful
某个东西
than his connection to it.
-等等 就像某种超负荷磁铁吗 -没错
- Wait, like-- like some kind of super-charged magnet? - Exactly.
我不知道我们有没有足够强的东西来做武器
I don't know if we have anything strong enough for that.
我们用微复合合金做出了萨利
We made Sally out of a micro-composite alloy.
就卫星而言 她...
As far as satellite's go, she's--
她很重
she was heavy-duty.
而且即使我们可以拿到匕♥首♥
And even if we could get our hands on the dagger,
我们还要想办法怎么把暗物质取出来
we'd still have to figure out how to take the dark matter out
-才能消除它的超能力 -确实如此
-to negate it's powers. - Well, exactly right.
你的意思我们找到一种合金
I mean, what you're suggesting is we find an alloy--
不是 是无坚不摧的超磁特性合金
No, no, indestructible alloy that has super magnetic properties,
而且同时拥有抵消暗物质的能力
but also has the ability to negate dark matter.
我们要去哪找这种东西
I mean, where are we going to find such a thing?
过去
The past.
过去
The past?
你们已经遇到过我们所需的一切了不是吗
You've already come across everything that we need, right?
超磁特性的强力合金
A strong alloy with magnetic properties.
萨维塔的战衣
Savitar's suit.
能移除暗物质的东西
Something to remove dark matter.
极速用来窃取巴里速度的
The Speed Force transmitter
神速力发射器
that Zoom used to steal Barry's speed.
但那是他的神速力
Yeah, but that was his Speed Force.
没错 但这些都是奇异粒子
Yeah, but those are exotic particles,
与暗能量是同一种物质
which are basically the same thing as dark energy,
所以我们只需要一些来重新做调试就行了
so we would just need some of that to recalibrate it.
你们可以这么做吗
Can-- can you do that?
但必须要给发射器
I mean, you'd have to infuse the transmitter
注入同样的暗物质
with the same kind of dark matter.
类似迪沃那样的吗
Like the DeVoe kind?
是粒子加速器的那种
More like the Particle Accelerator kind.
抱歉 我们又要再炸一次尖端科研实验室吗
I'm sorry, we-- we need to blow up S.T.A.R. Labs again?
不 不是再炸一次
No, no, not again.
我们只要回到粒子加速器第一次爆♥炸♥的时候
We just need to go back to the first time that it happened,
这样会把时间线搞得一塌糊涂的
This is gonna mess with the timeline too much.
不会的 萨维塔的战衣 发射器
No, it's not. Savitar's suit, the transmitter,
这些都是在时间线上废弃掉的物品
these are all just discarded objects in time,
所以如果我们拿来用 根本就不会有影响
so if we steal them, it won't affect anything at all.
就算所有计划都成功了
Even if all of that worked,
我们也不能拿着即将命名的抑制装置
we can't just waltz into the hospital
大摇大摆地走进医院
with our soon-to-be-named dampening device.
德怀尔一察觉到我们 他会逃走的
Dwyer smells us coming, he's gone.
那我们来一次时间入侵
Then we do a time hack.
时间入侵
A time hack?
-就是当你... -在过去放置一件东西
- Is when you-- - Plant something in the past
未来就能找得到
so it's available in the future.
你回到过去 拿走装置
You go back, you take the device,
把它藏在医院附近
and you hide it near the hospital.
五年都没人会找到的地方
Somewhere it won't be found for five years.
他甚至不知道东西在那里
He won't even know it's there.
所以你和你父亲回到过去
So you and your father go back to the past
为了在未来打败蝉
to defeat Cicada in the future.
你想了一个如此随意的计划
Quite an off-the-cuff plan you've come up with.
我们可以的
We can do this.
不行
No.
我一个人去
I can do it.
你们能查查哪天最合适回去吗
Can you guys figure out the best dates to go back to?
马上去查
We're on it.
-你不能跟我一起去 -为什么
- You're not coming with me. - Why?
每次我做这种事都差点没命
Every time I try something like this I nearly get killed.
所以我更要和你一起去
Well, yeah, all the more reason for me to come with you,
这样我就能保护你 你就不会受伤了
so that I can watch your back so you don't get hurt.
时间线太危险了
It's too risky with the timeline.
时间旅行很复杂
All right, look, time travel, it's complicated.
我知道 我已经做过了
I know, I've already done it.
看看弄成什么样了
And look what happened.
听着
Look.
我只想弥补我捅出的篓子
I just want to fix what I screwed up.
为我的行为负责
Okay, what I did.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表