剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她会试图杀死他们所有人
She's going to try and take all of their lives.
不是杀死他们 是为了他们的暗物质
Not their lives, their dark matter.
她要把所有的超能力者当成电池
She's going to use all those metas like a battery.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我们过去 失去超能力 毁掉匕♥首♥
Reach in, lose our powers, destroy the dagger,
阻止蝉像超女一样飞走
stop Cicada from Supergirl-ing away,
然后重整应对情感创伤的副作用[辐射]
then regroup for the emotional fallout.
辐射 西斯科 辐射核爆♥炸♥时
Fallout. Cisco, where did you send Fallout's energy
你把他的能量送到哪里了
when he was going nuclear?
地球十五 是一颗死星
Earth-15. It's a dead Earth.
我们把雾化器传送到那里
Let's breach the atomizer there.
-我和你们一起去 -诺拉 听着
- I'm coming with you! - Nora, look.
你已经帮忙了 你做得足够多了 好吗
You've already helped. More than enough, all right?
好吧 帮我个忙
Okay, just do me a favor.
把那把匕♥首♥炸碎
Blast that dagger to hell.
我一定会的
Absolutely.
滚出我的警局
Get out of my precinct.
板球怪人
Hey, Cricket freak.
你和我还有没处理完的事
You and I have some unfinished business.
-打得好 -不会让她昏迷太久
- Nice hit. - It won't keep her down long.
我们为什么还有超能力 我们已经赢了吗
Why do we have our powers? Did we already win?
还没有 匕♥首♥插在雾化器里
Not yet. The dagger's in the atomizer.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
如果匕♥首♥还插在里面时我们就击中它
If we shoot the dagger while it's still in there,
可能会引爆病毒
it could detonate the virus.
各位 她要醒了
Guys, she's waking up.
好吧 找出让它停止的办法
All right, figure out a way to stop it.
-我会拖住她 -好
- I'll keep her off your back. - All right.
这个会有点帮助
This will help.
西斯科 拔出匕♥首♥然后把雾化器传送走
Cisco, remove the dagger and then breach the atomizer away.
有一个小问题
Yeah, there's a slight problem there.
把这个东西传送到任何地方都有可能会引爆
Breaching this thing anywhere could set it off.
我的超能力在这里没有用
My powers are useless here.
那就用你的另一个超能力 你的头脑
Then use your other power. Your mind.
调出雾化器的蓝图
Bring up the atomizer blueprints.
我会用科技解决你
I'm gonna have to science the crap out of you.
早安 阳光甜心
Good morning, sunshine.
没有能力抑制匕♥首♥ 情况不一样了吧
A little different without your power-dampening dagger, huh?
我不用匕♥首♥也能杀死你
Oh, I don't need a dagger to kill you.
我来到这个时间之前从来没用过匕♥首♥
I never had it before I came to this time.
你想杀死我吗 那就过来吧
You wanna kill me? Come get me.
我也一样
What she said.
移开金属板之后
Once you remove the plate,
你应该会看到控制处理器面板
you should be able to see the control processor plane.
我看到了 没有用
I see it. It's not gonna work.
我需要一台量子计算机才能黑进这个东西
I need a quantum computer to hack this thing.
等等 我有
Wait! I have one.
对
Yeah.
你的护手
Your gauntlet!
我爱未来
Damn, I love the future.
如果我能从里面连接这三个节点
Okay, if I can connect to the three nodes inside,
我就可以重写系统
I'll override the system.
如果我碰到其它东西
If I touch anything else,
那就再见了
hasta la vista, baby.
好了
Okay.
我成功了
There. I got it.
很好 搞定另两个需要多久
Yeah, great. Um, how long for the other two?
这要看我们还剩多少时间
However long we have left.
搞定两个了
Two down.
你动手操作的能力不怎么样啊
Well, you're not great at the Operation game, are you?
你的建设性批评提得很糟糕
You suck at constructive criticism!
西斯科 快离开那里
Cisco, get out of there.
马上就好
Almost there.
进去了
It's in.
糟糕
Oh, shrap.
西斯科 怎么了
Cisco, what's going on?
太晚了
It's too late.
成功了
Gotcha.
-雾化器关掉了 -闪电侠
- The Atomizer's off. - Flash!
匕♥首♥
The dagger.
第二代蝉
如果有什么能够摧毁那把匕♥首♥的话
Anything's gonna destroy that dagger,
就是这支镜像枪
it's gonna be the mirror gun.
这里边对不上
Something doesn't add up.
计中计
Plans got plans.
她在未来没有匕♥首♥
She didn't have the dagger in the future.
匕♥首♥就是斯旺的计划
The dagger is Thawne's plan.
别开枪
Don't shoot it.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表