剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
so she doesn't turn out like her father.
闪电龙♥卷♥风♥
那么 韦斯特小姐 你能解释下
So, Miss West, can you explain what effect
这些情况对谢尔登县机场造成的影响吗
these conditions had on the Sheldon County Airport?
设施被大风袭击
The facility was hit by winds
240到400千米每时的大风
ranging from 150 to 250 miles per hour.
那还真是挺危险的
Wow, that's-that is pretty dangerous.
但是 却没有一个人受伤
And yet not a single person was injured.
没有 但那是因为...
Well, no, but that was because--
那跑道上的这些闪电痕迹呢
What about these lightning marks on the tarmac?
能不能说这些在
Would you say that that is common,
那样的天气环境下
given the nature of the weather
是很常见的呢
during the incident in question?
没错 幸运的是 在这个案子里
Yes, but luckily, in this case,
闪电只击到了跑道
the lightning only hit the runway
而不是周围的建筑
and not the surrounding structures.
乘客都在那些建筑里
The structures where all of the passengers were.
要我说 这可是真的非常幸运
I would say that is pretty lucky indeed.
法官大人 公诉人说完了
Your Honor, the prosecution rests.
这就完了 你不问我别的了吗
So that's it? You're not gonna ask me anything else?
看起来如此
Well, it would appear so.
李先生 该你了
Mr. Lee, I think you're up.
韦斯特小姐 我的当事人是超能力者吗
Miss West, is my client a meta-human?
不是 但是她用了超能科技
No, but she used meta-tech.
具体说是天气杖
Specifically a weather staff
被暗物质侵染了
that was corrupted by dark matter.
所以可以说是这支杖 而不是我的当事人
So one could say it was the staff, not my client,
在那天晚上袭击了谢尔登县机场
that attacked the Sheldon County Airport that night?
不 缺一不可 是她使用了那支杖
No, one couldn't. She used that staff.
但这不就是一个普通的天气杖
But isn't this just an ordinary weather staff
被暗物质侵染了吗
corrupted by dark matter?
这是你说的
These are your words.
是的 但是...
Yes, but--
既然暗物质可以侵染工具
And since dark matter was able to corrupt a tool
将它变成大规模毁灭性武器
and turn it into a weapon of destruction,
有没有可能它也侵染了被告呢
isn't it also possible it could corrupt the defendant?
不 暗物质不会让你做出什么事
No. Dark matter doesn't make you do things.
她将闪电引向了机库 里面满是恐惧的人们
She pointed lightning at a hangar full of scared families.
法官大人 那机库里可还是有小孩子
Your Honor, there were little kids in that hangar.
你知不知道 闪电的热度要比
Did you know that--that lightning is five times hotter
太阳表面高五倍
than the surface of the sun?
这就是被告释放到人群上的
That is the kind of power that the defendant unleashed
力量强度
upon those people.
是她做的
She did this.
这是她的选择 不能信任她
This was her choice, and she can't be trusted.
不 韦斯特小姐 请你坐下
No, Miss West, you must sit down.
我知道 但是法官大人...
I know, but, Your Honor--
-坐下 -不 她说得对
- Sit down! - No! She's right.
我有罪
I'm guilty,
我应该为我的行为付出代价
and I should pay for what I did.
-你在做什么 -看一看这个
- What you doing? - Get a load of this.
你记得你移除的那些碎片吗
You know those shards you removed?
我对它们进行了生物分♥析♥
I ran a biochemical analysis on them
对比了我手上的组织
and the tissue from my hands.
你知道怎么做吗
You know how to do that?
我这些年跟着医学博士凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
I picked up a thing or two from Caitlin Snow MD
学到了一些 然后我发现了这个
over the years, and I found this.
这是我刚被划伤时候的组织样本
That's my tissue right after I got sliced.
这是今天的
That's from today.
几乎所有暗物质都消失了
Almost all the dark matter is gone.
那碎片并没有抑制我的超能力
The shards weren't dampening my powers.
而是在移除他们
They were removing them.
所以那个匕♥首♥有抵抗暗物质的特性
So the dagger has anti-dark matter properties.
是的
Yes!
西斯科 如果我们能把它合成血清
Cisco, if we can synthesize that into a serum,
我们就能彻底摆脱蝉的超能力了
we could get rid of Cicada's powers entirely.
不仅是他的 所有人的
And not just his powers, everyone's.
-所有人 -凯特琳
- Everyone's? - Caitlyn,
我们能做治愈超能力者的解药
we could make a meta-human cure.
你觉得我们需要治愈超能力者的解药
You think we need a meta-human cure?
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
好吧 可能不觉得
Okay, maybe not.
但我怎么记得你之前想要摆脱超能力
But I seem to remember a time when you did?
没错 我第一次发现冰霜杀手时
Sure, when I first discovered Killer Frost,
我想摆脱她
I wanted to get rid of her.
但她消失时就好像我身体的一部分缺失了
But when she was gone, it felt like a piece of me was missing.
而且我们也见过超能力者
Besides, we have seen meta-human powers
做了好事啊
do really good things.
没错 如果你能建座冰桥
Okay, yeah! If you can build an ice bridge
避免交通拥挤的话
to avoid rush hour traffic,
但如果我的存在让我周边的人
but what if my existence gives everyone around me
像游戏里那样都辐射中毒呢
radiation poisoning like "Fallout"?
那些超能力者
Those metas,
我们违背他们的意愿创造了他们
we created them against their will.
不 斯旺创造了粒子加速器
No, Thawne created the particle accelerator
并且破坏了它
and he sabotaged it.
那谁击碎了全是暗物质的卫星
And who shattered the satellite full of dark matter
创造了数不清的超能力者
and created God knows how many metas?
是我们
We did that.
这种解药能够给超能力者
This cure could give meta-humans a second chance
一个回到正常生活的机会
at having a normal life.
不是所有人都想要正常生活 西斯科
Maybe not everyone wants a normal life, Cisco.
小心
Watch out!
她以为她是谁啊
Who does this lady think she is?
搞什么
What the hell?
你是谁
Who are you?
来接你的 走吧
Your ride. Let's go.
乔斯·贾科姆根本就没到铁山监狱
So Joss Jackam never made it to Iron Heights.
没 运输司机说
Nope, and the transport driver said
那个带走她的女人
that the woman who took her used something
用某种东西让他的卡车抛锚了
that completely shut down his truck.
停
Pause.
那个 眼熟不
That. Look familiar?
又是卫星碎片
Ugh, another piece of satellite shard.
所以那东西也是超能科技
So the fob is the meta-tech?
没错 或许发出某种暗物质脉冲
Yeah, probably sends out some kind of dark matter pulse
能在短时间内重写任何制导系统
that overrides any guidance system in seconds.
所以只要她有发动机
So as long as she has an engine,
她就能控制它
she can control it and
而我们还不知道要找的人是谁
we still don't even know who we're looking for.
或许我们知道 能快进吗
Maybe we do. Hey, can you fast-forward?
停
Stop.
看 那个敬礼 她一定是军人
Yeah, look, that salute. She's definitely military.
在国防部数据库里匹配这个面孔
Okay, let's run that face through the DOD database.
发现匹配项
拉娅·范赞特
Raya Van Zandt.
前空军王牌飞行员 机修工
Former air force, ace pilot, mechanic,
车辆组装方面的专家
and expert in vehicle operations.
她被开除军籍了
She was dishonorably discharged.
她的呼号♥是“银色魅影”
Call sign was Silver Ghost. Huh?
她的其他服役记录被封存了
The rest of her military record was sealed.
我看我爸能不能找到人帮忙
Okay, well, I'm gonna see if my dad can call in a favor
或许我们能拿到副本
and maybe we can get a copy.
同时 看来我们
Yeah, and in the meantime,
要追踪两个坏女孩
it looks like we have two bad girls to track down.
我不确定 诺拉
I'm not so sure, Nora.
塞西尔说她能感受到乔斯的悔意
I mean, Cecile said that she could feel Joss' remorse.
得了 妈妈 那是在作秀
Come on, Mom. That was a show.
你觉得这次逃跑是巧合吗
I mean, do you think this escape was a coincidence?
我们还不清楚 诺拉
Uh, well, we don't know yet, Nora.
不 我们清楚
Yes, we do.
拉娅拿着那东西把乔斯从监狱车里劫跑
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表