剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
有人想要杀你
Somebody is trying to kill you.
总是有人要杀我
Someone's always trying to kill me.
再见 闪电侠
See ya around, Flash.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
肖娜 快跑
Shawna, run.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
拿上这个 按那个按钮
Take this, press the button.
缺口打开时跳进去
When a breach opens, jump into it.
快走
Go!
快点 快点
Come on, come on...
你来打开它
Make this thing work.
他们都很害怕 我能感受到
They're all terrified. I can feel it.
也许现在他们相信我们了
Maybe now they believe us.
我们就要成功了
Hey, we're almost through this.
我们会把所有人带到安全的地方
We are going to get all of these people to safety.
即使我们做到了 蝉也不会停止杀戮
Even if we do, Cicada's not going to stop killing.
-直到 -直到他死掉
- Not until-- - Until he's dead.
-我没这么说 -你不需要说出来
- I didn't say that. - You didn't have to.
我从你身上感受到的愤怒说明了一切
The anger that I feel from you says it all.
我应该感受到什么 他差点杀了诺拉
How am I supposed to feel? He almost killed Nora.
巴里 我理解 我真的理解
Barry, I understand, I do.
那个人伤害了你的孩子
That man hurt your child.
但是你现在感受到的愤怒
But this anger that you're feeling,
我曾经在蝉的身上
I have felt it before...
感受过
from Cicada.
亲爱的 如果你放任它 愤怒就会控制你
Honey, if you let it, this rage will consume you,
就像它已经控制了他那样
the same way it's already consumed him.
等等 我以前在别人身上感受过这种愤怒
Wait, I have felt this anger from someone before.
在中城警局 天哪 巴里
At CCPD. Oh, my God, Barry,
我想我知道是谁泄露了名单
I think I know who leaked the list.
我们去抓住他
Then let's go get him.
不 不行 你呆在这里
No, no, no, you-- you stay here.
你要把这些超能力者护送到转移点
You get these metas to the drop.
我能处理剩下的事
I can handle the rest.
神经充满愉悦啊
Ah, well, look. Neurological delight.
为什么 你马上就能康复
Why, you'll be back on these feet
然后来追捕蝉了
and chasing Cicada in no time.
希望如此
I hope so.
会的 或许你同时也可以来帮我
Yes. In the meantime, maybe you can help me do the same.
我已经把我知道的闪电侠博物馆的事
Oh, I already told the team everything I know
都告诉了小队
about the Flash museum.
闪电侠博物馆 是的
Flash museum, right.
你觉得我能看看闪电侠博物馆里的
Do you think that I could look at the archives
那些档案吗
from that Flash museum?
毕竟我的职业就是
After all, I have made a career
注意到别人错过的东西
out of noticing things that other people miss.
或许可以把那些档案带来
Maybe it's not a problem to bring those archives
给我看一下吗
for me to look at?
我觉得可以
ah, I guess so.
或者我过去会更方便一点
Or maybe it's easier for me to go there?
你想让我带你去未来吗
You want me to bring you to the future?
这主意不错
It's a great suggestion.
就算不是极速者也能
Is it even possible for a non-speedster
进入那个东西吗 你们叫做什么来着
to go into the commodity-- What'd you call it? The, um...
-神速力 -神速力 对
- The Speed Force? - Speed Force. Right.
我不确定
Uh, I'm not sure.
好吧
Right.
或许这要问更有经验的人
Well, perhaps that's a question for someone with more experience.
歇洛克
Sherloque.
我能和你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
不好意思
Excusez-moi.
-那是我女儿 -是的 所以呢
- That's my daughter in there. - Yes, so?
我会不惜一切代价保护她
And I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect her.
即使是对待我以为是她朋友的人
Even from people who I thought were her friends.
所以你现在需要告诉我
So I'm gonna need you to tell me right now
你为什么在调查诺拉
why you're investigating Nora.
调查 不 不 什么
Invest--no, no. Quoi?
没人在调查诺拉
No one's investigating Nora.
什么 没人在调查诺拉
Quoi? No one's investigating Nora.
或许我调查了一点点诺拉
Maybe I'm investigating Nora a little bit.
为什么
Why?
你是觉得诺拉隐瞒了什么吗
You think, what, Nora is hiding something?
不是
No, um...
我该怎么说呢
How can I say this?
有时候你是个侦探
Sometimes when you're a detective,
你会发现故事然后追查下去
you see a story and you follow it.
存在着不同的路径
And there's different tracks.
你会沿着某条路走
You follow down the track.
关于诺拉 我沿着的是这条路
With Nora, I am following down this track.
你知道我追查了多少个
Do you know how many stories I've chased
毫无结果的故事吗
that went absolutely nowhere?
多到我不得不停下来一切
So many that I stopped chasing them for a while
而不是做我本该做的事
instead of doing what I should have done,
实际上 用你的建议
something you suggested, actually,
就是去走一条不同的路
which is going down a different track.
那条路是错的
That track is the wrong one.
小心你的单片眼镜
Careful with your little monocle.
像其他人一样学会记笔记
Learn to take notes like everyone else.
诺拉
Nora!
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
你想干什么 拉尔夫
What do you want, Ralph?
我知道 你为什么害怕解药
I know it's none of my business
并不关我的事
why you're afraid of a cure,
但就其价值而言 我也是超能力者
but for what it's worth, I'm a meta,
我完全支持它
and I'm all for it.
和大多数超能力者谈过以后...
And after talking with most of those people out there...
有的人也这么想
So are some of them.
好的 我知道了
Oh, yeah, I can see that.
我只是不懂为什么
I just don't understand why.
这或许能救他们的命
It might save their lives.
对我来说没那么简单
It's not that simple for me.
为什么
Why not?
因为就像并不是诺瓦克找上了蛇
Because, just like Norvock didn't ask for his snake,
凯特琳也没有来找我
Caity didn't ask for me.
所以如果有天她不敢再当超能力者了
So if one day she wakes up scared of being a meta-human
决定要吃那个解药
and decides to take that cure,
不只是她的超能力会消失
her powers don't just disappear.
我也会消失
I do too.
这就是我真正害怕的
That's what I'm really afraid of.
因为如果我走了 谁来保护她呢
'Cause if I'm gone who's going to protect her?
时候到了
It's witching hour.
我懂了你为什么害怕 但是...
I get why you're scared, but...
你要知道 迪沃让你消失的时候
you need to know that when DeVoe made you disappear,
凯特琳想的都是让你回来
all Caitlin talked about was getting you back.
所以或许和你想保护她一样
So maybe as much as you want to protect her,
凯特琳也想保护你
Caitlin wants to protect you, too.
我今晚跟踪了其中三个人 但他们不在那里
I went after three of them tonight and they weren't there.
你通风报信了吗
Did you tip them off?
没有 我发誓
No, I swear.
在斯宾塞用她的超能科技对我♥干♥了好事以后
After what that Spencer woman did to me with her meta-tech,
我想让他们都消失
I want them all gone.
-后来怎么了 -那个地检官
- Then what happened? - The D.A.
她已经知道了你的追捕目标
She figured out you're targeting everyone
就是我给你的那张名单
on the list I gave you.
我在联调局的联♥系♥人说他们已经找到了那些人
The contact of mine with the Feds says they're being picked up
并要对他们实施保护性拘留
and put into protective custody.
就在今晚
Tonight.
在哪
Where?
博迪屋顶公♥司♥ 商业及民居
各位 接你们的来了
Boys and girls, your ride's here.
怎么回事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表