剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
has been kicked out of that more than me.
-你好呀 鲍比 -凡妮莎·詹森
- Hello, Bobby. - Vanessa Jansen.
你越狱了
You got out of the slammer.
现在 我打算
Now I'm gonna loosen up that chokehold
让这座城市的军♥火♥交易
you and that punk-ass brother of yours
摆脱你和你那讨厌的兄弟的控制
have on all the big arms deals in this city.
想得美
I don't think so.
这是什么
What the hell?
你知道 在铁山监狱待四年
Do you know what four years in Iron Heights
会让你感觉如何吗 鲍比
will do to you, Bobby?
会让你非常 非常愤怒
It makes you very, very, angry.
凡妮莎 不要这么做
Vanessa, you ain't gonna do this.
凡妮莎 求你了
Vanessa, please.
这就是莫雷蒂兄弟俩走私枪♥支♥的地方
So this is where the Moretti brothers have been running guns.
没错
Yeah.
从这些家伙手里偷东西 真是勇气可嘉
Stealing from these guys takes some cojones.
知道这些大胆的毛贼是谁吗
Any idea who our bold thieve might be?
还不知道 我也检视过了
Not yet. Made my rounds too.
目前为止只发现了莫雷蒂兄弟俩的指纹
So far the only prints belong to Bobby and Bruno Moretti.
无论是谁做的
Well, whoever did this,
他们下手很快而且是老手
they're running fast and loose.
如果我们不阻止他们的话
If we don't stop this,
许多大杀伤性武器将流入市面
a lot of high powered weapons are gonna flood the streets.
中城将沦为战争区域
Central City is gonna be a war zone.
无需为这座城市担心 朋友
Don't worry about the city, friend.
这件案子由中城警局最优秀的队员负责
CCPD's finest are on the case.
-你是 -诺拉 实习犯罪现场调查员
- And you are... - Nora, CSI intern.
-你是谁 -中城警局的队长
- Who are you? - The captain of CCPD.
大卫·辛格队长 我看过很多关于你的事迹
Captain David Singh. Oh I've read so much about you.
非常高兴能见到你
It's really nice to meet you.
你雇了个实习生啊 艾伦
You hired an intern, Allen?
我很抱歉 长官
I am very sorry, sir,
但是我需要人帮忙
but I needed help with,
处理我被停职期间累积起来的案件
the cases that accumulated while I was suspended
而且 你说过
and you said the Mayor wasn't going
市长不会出钱帮我解决
to give us any money to help solve them,
所以 我雇了一个免费的实习生
so I hired an intern to help for free.
等你回来之后 让她成为正式员工
Well, make her official when you get back.
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道你觉得见到我很意外
I know you're surprised to see me
可我找到了这个警徽和这件夹克
but I found this badge and this jacket and thought,
然后我想我也是个现场调查员 我应该帮忙
"I'm a CSI too" so I should help my dad.
好吧
Right, okay.
你还是个新手 对吧
You said you were still a rookie, right?
是的 未来的犯罪现场鉴证技术
Well, yeah, but forensic sciences in the future
非常先进
is like way advance,
所以我绝对可以处理这个抢劫案件
so I can totally handle a robbery scene.
-小菜一碟 -懂了
- Like, not a prob. - Ah, got you.
-真棒 -那是什么
- That's great. - What is that?
我还没仔细检查那个
That I haven't gotten to yet.
但是看起来像是某个人的一块肉
But it looks like somebody wanted their pound of flesh.
-诺拉 -怎
- Nora, wait. - Wha--
你在干什么 你不能碰
What are you doing? You can't touch that.
你会污染证据的
You'll contaminate the evidence.
抱歉 你的意思是
Sorry, you mean you don't have
你们的现场没有设置玻色子频率域
a scene-wide modified bosonic frequency field
用来防止交叉污染吗
to avoid cross-contamination?
我觉得连这些词都还没出现呢
I don't even think we have some of those words yet.
糟糕 好吧
Oops. Well.
但是这看上去比人体组织的密度要大得多
It's just this seems way denser than human tissue.
你说得没错
Yeah, you're right, actually.
我甚至都拿不动
I can't even move this thing.
这不是一块肉 这是整个人体
This isn't a pound of flesh. This is a whole human body.
真是厉害了
That is so schway.
这件事先别告诉市长
Let's hold off in telling the Mayor about this
等我们得到更多信息再说
until we have some more info.
她还在为朗被杀事件生气
She's still be upset about the Lang homicide.
队长 这是路霸干的吗
Hey, Captain, did you mean Gridlock?
我以为他还被关在铁山监狱呢
I thought he was locked up in Iron Heights.
爱瑞丝 很高兴见到你
Iris, it's a pleasure to see you.
拜托你们能封锁犯罪现场吗
Can we secure the crime scene, please?
公开♥发♥表言论的话 我只能说无可奉告
You know I can't make a comment on the record.
好 那私底下呢
Okay, well, how about off the record?
下不为例 而且只看在你的面子上
Just once and that's it, and only because it's you.
好
Okay.
护送队负责运送罪犯
While in transport to Iron Heights
他们在前往铁山监狱途中被袭击了
the convoy was attacked.
朗被一位强大的人物杀了
Lang was killed by something strong.
-我们认为是一位超能力者 -有幸存者吗
- We think maybe a meta. - Were there any survivors?
四名警卫 现在还在医院
Four guards, they are still in the hospital.
-所以如果你听到什么 -我知道
- So if you hear anything... - Yeah, I got you.
谢谢
Thanks.
把这个收起来 还有
Put this away, and, hey.
-把手套戴上 -好
- Here, put these on. - Okay.
你的确有
You do have...
拉尔夫之书
拉尔夫之书
The Book of Ralph.
没错 而且我们从拉尔夫之书中的一页开始
Yep, and we are gonna start with a page of Ralph
因为他还没有用到整本书的需要
'cause he's nowhere near ready for this whole book.
拉尔夫·德比克服情殇的二十七步骤
拉尔夫·德比
"Ralph Dibny's 27 steps
克服情殇的二十七步骤
to getting over the love of your life."
你认真的吗
Are you kidding me with this?
我们只是想帮你不要再对吉普赛念念不忘
We just want to help you get past Gipsy.
而且如果这些步骤对拉尔夫有效
And if this has worked for Ralph--
补充一句 多次有效
Multiple times I will add.
那么我觉得就值得一试
Then I think it's worth trying.
来吧 第一步是什么
Come on, what's step one?
鲨笼潜水
Shark cage diving.
-第二步呢 -自我肯定
- What's step two? - Affirmations.
好吧
Okay.
拉尔夫很善良 拉尔夫很棒
Ralphy is kind. Ralphy is great.
拉尔夫·德比克服情殇的二十七步骤
拉尔夫是个睿智的侦探
Ralphy is a brilliant detective.
兄弟 这些我都知道
Yeah, buddy, I mean, I know all that.
但是你要自我肯定的话还是用自己的名字吧
But it works a lot better if you use your name instead.
西斯科很有创意 西斯科很善良
Cisco is creative. Cisco is good.
西斯科比你们这些平凡人都要聪明
Cisco is smarter than your average bear.
这是悠季的 你抄的悠季禅语
That's Yogi's. You stole Yogi's affirmation.
是的 没错 因为这个很有效啊
Yeah, I did, 'cause it's a winner.
你看他可没抱着小熊在哭
You don't see him moping over any lady bears.
好吧 凯特琳 我改变想法了
Okay, you know what, Caitlin? I changed my mind, all right?
我不在乎吉普赛的震波
I--I don't care about the Gipsy vibes.
我自己撑过这一切就行了
I'll just muscle through them,
我们帮助你搞完你的事
let's just help you with your thing
然后就赶紧离开这里 好吗
and just get me the hell out of here, please?
不 西斯科 在罗尼和杰伊之后
No, Cisco, after Ronnie and Jay
你帮助我熬过了痛苦 现在该我帮助你了
you helped me get back past it. Now it's my turn to help you.
好吗 那么...
Okay? So...
我们没有时间去泰国找回自我
We don't have time to find ourselves in Thailand.
而我们也肯定不会一边看《情比姐妹深》
And we are certainly not watching "Beaches"
一边给对方涂脚指甲
while painting each others toes.
这可是很关键的一步
That's a really important one, though.
不过第十二步还不错
But step twelve isn't so bad.
我的卡夫卡啊
Holy Kafka.
别这样 西斯科 改变是好的
Come on, Cisco, change is good.
不不不
No, no, no.
改变是痛
Change is pain.
没有看你变成这样痛苦 伙计
It's not as painful as seeing you like this, buddy.
好吧
Fine.
随你怎么说 医生
Whatever you say, doc.
马修斯警官
Officer Matthews?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表