剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash
25年后 闪电侠仍未出现
你再也没有回来
You never come back.
你并不是被困在这了 对吗
You are not stuck here, are you?
-再见 西斯科 -再见 桑蒂
- Bye, Cisco. - Bye, Sandy.
我父亲的死亡证明
My father's death certificate.
在上面签字的法医 根本不存在
The ME who signed off on it, he doesn't exist.
-所以这份死亡证明 -是假的
- So this death certificate... - Is a fake.
你是谁 你想要什么
Who the hell are you? What do you want?
要你们所有人
For all of you
去死
to die.
这是...
What the...
我去
Damn, man.
又打了一场
Another fight?
是啊
Yeah.
对方肯定很惨
I'd hate to see the other guy.
场上见
See you on the floor.
闪 电 侠
第五季
第二集
这么说你并不是被困在这了
So you're not stuck here.
是的 我没被困
No, I'm not.
他们会逆转你体内的负超光子吗
So they will reverse tachyons in your system?
有负超光子是因为我
Were put there because of me.
你是在逗我吧
Are you kidding?
你知道我花了多少信♥用♥卡♥积分
You know how many credit card points I just blew just
来除掉你体内的负超光子吗
trying to get rid of your negative tachyons?
我本来可以用来去斐济度假的
I just bought a brand new spectral tachyeometer
结果却买♥♥了一个崭新的光谱转速计
when I could have my Fiji get away.
虽然已经没人会陪我去了
Not that I have anyone to go with, anymore.
我不会带你去斐济的 拉尔夫
I'm not taking you to Fiji, Ralph.
你们之前为什么不告诉我们这件事
Why didn't you guys tell us about this before?
25年后 闪电侠仍未出现
天呐
Oh, my God!
巴里再也没有回来
Barry never returns?
这就是你来这的原因
That's why you came here.
为了见你父亲
To see you father,
因为他没有抚养过你
because you were raised without him.
这又怎样
So what?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
那篇文章说你再也没有回来又怎样
So what that article says that you never come back.
说不定又有另一篇说你消失了
So what if the other one says that you vanished.
之前报道过不同事情的 是吧
I mean, it's said other things before, right?
我们之前让报道改变过
We made it say other things before.
所以无论未来怎样
So whatever the future brings
当它到来的时候 我们都会解决的
we are gonna deal with it when it gets here.
如果需要的话 我们还会改变它
And change it if we need to.
她说的有道理
She has a point.
如果有什么事是闪电小队擅长的
If there's anything Team Flash is good at,
那就是跟未来正面刚
it's handing the future its own ass and then some.
他说的没错
What he said.
看来诺拉
Well, looks like Nora's
还是需要更多的训练啊
gonna need more training after all.
好的 她饿了
Oh, okay. She's hungry.
我们要不
Yeah, why don't we,
都回尖端科研实验室碰面吧
all meet back at S.T.A.R. Labs, all right?
你先是见到了来自未来的成年女儿
Wow, first you meet your adult daughter from the future
现在又是这个
and now this.
信息量有点大
I mean, it's a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
我现在知道了为什么
Well, I guess now I know why
她一直不想离开她爸的身边
she never wants to leave her dad's side
还有她为什么
and why she...
从来都不想在我身边
never wants to be by mine.
诺拉会在某个时刻到你身边去的
Nora will reach out at some point.
诀窍是你需要让自己忙起来
The trick is you gotta keep yourself busy.
好的 谢谢老爸
Yeah. Thanks, Dad.
乔
Joe!
塞西尔 塞西尔 怎么了
Cecile? Cecile, what's wrong?
我听不到她想要什么了
I can't hear what she wants.
我什么都听不到了
I can't hear anything.
我觉得我失去了我的能力
I think I'm losing my powers.
宝贝 是我
Hey babe, it's me,
就是说一下 替我爸
just checking in, for my dad.
他...
He...
-你好啊 -嘿
- Hello there. - Hey.
-你在干嘛呢 -我在努力
- What are you doing? - I was just trying to get
把巴里的新战衣放进这个戒指里
Barry's new suit into this ring.
太小了
Oh, it's--it's tiny.
你刚刚没在看吉普赛以前的全息图吗
Yeah, you weren't watching old holograms of Gipsy.
-我为什么要那么做呢 -因为你想念她
- Why would I be doing that? - Because you miss her.
我们才碰到了一件特别的事
We just had something so special.
难道没用吗
Shouldn't it have work?
当然了 现在没那么特别了
Of course now it's not so special anymore
她还在我的脑子里盘旋不休
now she's just rattlin' around inside my head.
很遗憾这对你来说太难了
I'm sorry this is so hard for you.
但是你还想着她是正常的
But it's okay that you are still thinking about her.
我不觉得你能够理解 凯特琳
I don't think you understand, Caitlin.
我是说 她真的
I mean, she's literally...
在我的脑子里
inside my head.
我无法震波
I can't vibe.
所有我震波的东西都会连接到她
Everything I vibe connects to her.
我放音乐 就听到她的声音一直在唱
I put some music on, I hear her voice singing along.
我画我的雕像 就看到她的脸
I'm painting my figurines, I see her face
在科克船长的身体上
on Captains Kirk's body. Shh...
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
你当然闻不到
Of course you don't.
那是她的香水味 只有我能闻到
'Cause that's her perfume and I'm only one smelling it.
当然 你的能力在泛维数的时空
Of course. Your powers linked you guys
把你们连接起来 所以这完全说得通
over pan-dimensional spacetime, so it makes complete sense
你的震波回声仍然...
that your vibes echoes would still be...
将我们彼此互相连接
Connecting us to each other.
是的 我知道 感谢你的诊断
Yes, I know. Thank you for the diagnosis.
对不起 你不需要医生
I'm sorry. You don't need a doctor.
你需要的是朋友
You need a friend.
不好意思 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm just...
我真是一团糟
I'm a mess.
太好了 一直找你们俩呢
Oh, perfect. Been looking for you two.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
为了搞清楚是谁
I've hit a real wall trying to figure out
伪造了这份死亡证明 我总是碰壁
who forged this death certificate,
所以我在想 也许西斯科能够给这个
so I was thinking maybe Cisco could give this
一点点...
a little bit of a...
西斯科这会不在线
Cisco is not available right now.
请留言
Please leave a message.
西斯科 我是拉尔夫
Oh, hey, Cisco, it's Ralph.
希望你一切都好 请和我尽快联♥系♥
Hope you are doing well. Just get back to me.
我需要震波这个东西
I need to vibe this as soon as possible.
拜拜
Bye, bye.
拉尔夫 西斯科现在不能震波了
Ralph, Cisco can't vibe right now,
所以我们得稍后再解决这件事
so we're just gonna have to deal with this a little later.
为什么他现在不能用震波 怎么了
Why can't he vibe right now? What's going on?
因为我们需要帮助他走出情伤
Because we need to help him get over Gipsy.
就像你说的 西斯科恢复震波的能力
I mean, like you said, Cisco get his vibe back,
-我们就能破解这件案子 -拜托别管我了
- we can crack this case. - Please, stop caring about me.
拉尔夫 你一定有主意
Ralph, I mean, you don't have any ideas about
该怎么让人从情殇中恢复 对吧
how to help a man get over a heartbreak, do you?
我的天哪 别明知故问
Oh, my God, you stop it, girl.
你知道我有很多办法的
You know I have plenty.
西斯科 知不知道为什么我就是完美的人选
Cisco, you wanna know why I'm perfect guy
能让你克服心伤 重返情场
to help you get over this and get back into the game of love?
相信我 因为没有人
Because trust me, buddy, nobody, I mean nobody,
被分手的次数比我还多
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表