剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙
But when my daughter came back from the future to help,
她改变了现在
she changed the present...
现在我们的世界比以往更加危险
and now our world is more dangerous than ever.
我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to save it.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
你刚从房♥顶上跳下来救我爸
You threw yourself off a building to save Dad?
对
Yeah.
我们都知道蝉呼吸时会发出独特声音
We all know the sound of Cicada's breathing.
他的肺部有损伤
His lungs are injured.
你不能一直这样子 这没愈合啊
We can't keep doing this. It's not healing.
迪沃占据你身体那一晚
Killer Frost has been gone
冰霜杀手就已经消失了
since the night the DeVoe took over your body.
她永远不会回来了
Is she gone for good?
我已经想尽一切办法
I've tried everything I can think of
让她重新出现
to get her to reappear.
我父亲让我来找他
My father told me to come find him.
来找我
我老爸已经死了很多年了
My dad's been dead for years.
他知道有两个你
He knew that there were two of you.
他知道冰霜杀手的真♥相♥
He knew the truth about Killer Frost.
-我们有耳目了 -我就知道你可以的
- We've got eyes and ears! - I knew you could do it.
系统访问
那个藏身之处只有一个可能
There's only one sure place somebody could hide.
唐豪瑟的一个秘密行动点
A Tannhauser black ops site.
蕾琳的香草拿铁和中杯"极速"
Vanilla latte and a Medium Zoom for Raelene.
谢谢
Thank you.
你早就该离远点
Should've left me alone.
那你就不应该存在
And you never should have existed.
闪 电 侠
第五季
第六集
我们要开工了
We are back in business.
至于工作 他的意思是
And by business, he means
比追查萨利卫星更好的工作
the better-than-Sally the satellite business.
那又是什么意思
And what does that mean?
意味着我们对于难以抓捕的蚕
That means we're getting closer to
的身份确认又更进了一步
identifying the ever-elusive Cicada.
是"蝉" 歇洛克
It's Cicada, Sherloque.
之前我黑进迪沃的卫星
Once I hacked DeVoe's satellites,
我所做的事情只是用了冲击外推算法
all I had to do was just use an impact extrapolation algorithm
去预测卫星碎片可能坠落的地点
to predict where the shrapnel would've fallen
在巴里和诺拉将强尼·凯吉after Barry and Nora pulled a Johnny Cage
《真人快打》游戏里的人物
放上萨利卫星上之后
on Sally the satellite.
愿上帝安息她的灵魂
May God rest her soul.
所以现在我们有四十六个
So now we got 46 locations
卫星碎片可能落地的位置
where 46 pieces of shrapnel landed.
其中一个是
And once of these locations is
蝉受伤的地点
where Cicada will have been injured.
但我们现在不知道是哪个
Except we don't know which one.
也许我们知道
Or maybe we do.
在我的手被蝉的匕♥首♥划破之后
You see, after my hands got sliced by Cicada's dagger,
女神医奎恩
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, here
测量过我体内的暗物质
measured the dark matter in my system.
暗物质浓度所到达的水平
And its levels of concentration were higher
是我从来没见过的
than any I'd ever seen before.
高得吓人 卫星只有一个部位
Insanely high, and the only part of the satellite
有这么高浓度的暗物质
that would have dark matter levels that high--
是核心 蝉的匕♥首♥就从这里来的
Is the core, which is where Cicada's dagger came from.
所以只要我们找到核心的位置
So we find the location of the core
我们就能知道那天晚上蝉在哪里
and we'll know where Cicada was that night.
联邦应急管理署在大悟之道之后
You know, FEMA set up sites
设置了应急站点来帮助居民
to help people after the Enlightenment.
如果蝉受伤了
If Cicada was injured,
他有可能会去其中一个站点来接受治疗
maybe he received medical treatment at one of them.
这个想法不错
That's a great idea.
我们可以联♥系♥联邦应急管理署
I mean, we could check with FEMA
来查一下在失事地点附近的站点
to see if any fathers matching Cicada's description
有没有与蝉相符受伤特征的父亲
reported any injuries near the crash site.
那我们分头行动
So, we split up.
好的 很好 我特擅长侦察追踪
Okay, great. I'm good at tracking things down.
我会尽力找到卫星核心的位置
So I will try and find the satellite core.
我跟你一起去 其他人留在这儿找名字
I will come with you and everybody else look for the names.
你介意我跟着你一起去吗
Um, do you mind if I actually come with you too?
我上星期看见你从大楼跳下去救爸爸
It's just that I saw you jump off a building last week
觉得你真的很了不起
and that was awesome.
我在想我能不能在你做侦查工作的时候
So I thought maybe I'd come with you
跟着你一起去
while you did some detective work.
我想说我们的工作
Oh, I think that two people is going to be
两个人已经够了
more than enough for what we need--
他要说的是
What he's trying to say
我们很乐意你可以和我们一起去
is that we would love to have you come with us.
好的
Okay.
好的 我去联♥系♥联邦应急管理署
All right, well, why don't I talk to FEMA
看下能不能得到些伤员名字
and see if I can get some names.
乔一直都想走出家门
Hey, I know Joe's been itching to get out of the house,
我们应该给他一个真正的徽章
and it might help to have an actual badge.
没有人破案可以像乔·韦斯特那样小菜一碟
Nobody does case snacks like Joe West.
我这就去他家拜访
I'll swing by on the way.
好的 很好
All right, cool.
斯♥诺♥巡警 现在什么情况
So, Snow Patrol, what's going on?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我们三个人留在这里
I'm guessing it's not a coincidence
在接下来的几个小时无所事事
that we're left here with nothing to do
我猜这不是巧合
for the next few hours.
我知道我们应该等你准备好了
I know we were supposed to wait until you were ready
再去找你♥爸♥爸
to locate your dad.
可是现在我有卫星可以追踪
But I had the satellites track down
所有你♥爸♥爸可能会在的
all the decommissioned Tannhauser black ops sites
退役的唐豪瑟的秘密行动点
that your dad could possibly be in.
好吧
Okay.
然后我黑进了他们安全系统
And-- and then I hacked into their security systems.
他是最后一个登录的人
He was the last person to enter one of them.
就在他死后的一周
A week after he died.
然后他就再没离开过
And he never left.
他现在在哪
Where is he?
门开着 进来吧
It's open. Come in.
塞西尔
Hey! Cecile.
乔在吗
Is-- is Joe here?
不在 他和詹娜出去了
Uh, no. He's out with Jenna.
好吧 真扫兴
Oh, dang. Okay. Bummer.
我去买♥♥炸豆丸子 很快就回来
All right, I'll go get some falafel and come back in a bit.
等等 别走
Wait, no. Please don't--
别把我留在这 你有什么事
leave me here. Um, what did you need?
也许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help you.
我需要一个警♥察♥
Oh, I need somebody to flash a badge
而且还要气场慑人
and generally look intimidating, so.
你觉得我的气场不能慑人吗
You don't think that I can be intimidating.
天呐 你真的不觉得
Oh, my God, you don't, do you?
拉尔夫 我可是地检
Ralph, I am the district attorney.
你知道我在生女儿的同时
You know I psychically teleported the Flash
还用心理超能力把闪电侠
inside the Thinker's mind
瞬移到思考者大脑中
whilst giving birth to my daughter,
完全没打麻醉针 痛死了
sans epidural-- it hurt!
我可以说是宫缩和救世两不误
I literally saved the world between contractions,
你觉得我的气场不慑人吗
and you don't think that I am intimidating?
你的气场真是震慑到我了
I'm really intimidated right now, actually.
你的确气场慑人
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表