剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
造成了一批完全不同的受害者
With an entirely different set of victims.
对于一个只想和从未谋面的父亲相处的女儿而言
That is a huge weight to bear for someone
需要承受巨大的压力
who just wanted to spend time with a dad she never knew.
她觉得非常愧疚 巴里
She feels really guilty, Barry.
她想要努力修补她的错误
She wants to try to fix her mistakes
不管有什么代价
whatever that takes.
听起来像是我认识的另一个极速者
Sounds like another speedster I know actually.
诺拉说监狱管道入口有紧急情况
Nora says there's an emergency in the pipeline intake.
你确定这是...
Are you sure that...
歇洛克
Sherloque.
确定 这里发生什么了
Yeah. What happened?
据我所知 这看起来像是
As far as I can tell it looks like
当融合电池进入临界状态时
he was in the wrong place
他正处在错误的位置
when this fusion cell went critical.
我觉得是没有放好位置
I think it wasn't placed in its cradle properly.
-化成灰了 -简直了
- Vaporized into ash. - What a way to go.
-恶作剧 -天呐
- Shenanigans. - Good grife!
我称之为恶作剧
I call shenanigans.
你们看 这里的这些电池
You see, these cells right here,
它们在一个冗余的级联电路里运行
they run in a redundant cascade circuit.
他们一开始就是这样给管道监狱供能的
That's how they power the pipeline,
所以如果其中一个电池炸开了
in the first place, so if one of them blew
它们就都会炸裂了
they all would have blown.
是啊 整个管道监狱都会爆♥炸♥的
Yeah, the whole pipeline would have exploded.
完全正确
Exactly right.
大吉岭 乌龙
Darjeeling, oolong.
茶叶
Tea leaves.
巴里 行行好去检查一下大楼
Barry, be a dear and check the building
看看有没有一只带着猪肉馅饼帽的黄鼠狼
for a weasel in a pork pie hat,
像你这么高 闻起来有点像肉汁乳酪薯条
about yay tall, smells vaguely of poutine.
告诉我
Tell me...
谁死了
who died?
找到了他和这个
Found him with this.
毫不意外
Of course, you did.
你觉得你可以就这么离开
So you thought you could just leave
去另一个地球 而不退款给我们吗
to another Earth without paying us back?
在我的第四个老婆身上奏效了
Worked on my fourth wife...
还有第六个
and my sixth.
同一个女人
Same woman.
好了 西斯科
Okay, Cisco,
也许是时候讨论一下
maybe it's time to have a talk
设立一个叫做债务人监狱的小地方了
about a little place called debtor's prison.
跟我来
Come with me.
-好的 -你让我想念绅士威尔斯了
- All right. - You make me miss Herr Wells.
跟我来
Come with me.
是我在带你
I'm--I'm taking you!
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 只是...
Yeah, yeah. It's just...
有一瞬间 我觉得是我把歇洛克请到这来
for second I thought me inviting Sherloque here
才导致他死掉 我只是...
got him killed, and I just, um...
至少这件事不是我的错
least that's one thing that's not my fault.
其实我想和你谈谈
Hey, I wanted to talk to you actually.
我觉得我理解你的感受
I think I understand how you're feeling.
有时候我们的能力太过奇特
Sometimes our powers are so extraordinary
它让我们的错误被放大了
it makes our mistakes feel amplified,
尤其会感到内疚
especially guilt.
是啊 但是我应该感觉内疚的
Yeah, but I should feel guilty.
我之前从来没有弄得这么糟糕过
I've never messed up this badly before,
我没法不去想
and I can't stop thinking about it.
这只是因为你在乎
That's just cause you care.
没事的 这是好事
It's okay. It's a good thing.
但是...
But...
诺拉 如果每次犯了错误
Nora, if every time you make a mistake
你都只是鲁莽地想去修复它
you just rush in to fix it
你只会把事情变得更糟
you're only gonna make things worse.
相信我 我比任何人都更懂这一点
Trust me, I know that better than anyone.
你只需要多一点点耐心
You just gotta have a little more patience.
花点时间
Take a moment.
三思而后行
Think before you act.
用正确的方法解决问题 好吗
Fix the problem the right way, all right?
好的
Okay.
听着 凯特琳 我很抱歉
Listen, Caitlin, I'm sorry.
为什么抱歉
For what?
为这一切抱歉
For all of this.
我就是觉得像一个彻头彻尾的笑话
Just I-I felt like a complete joke
劫持人♥质♥事件以后 歇洛克出现了
after that hostage thing, and then...Sherloque shows up
然后每个人都对他所谓的"侦探大♥师♥"着迷
and everybody swoons over his so-called "Master Detective-ness."
你好心邀请我一起来
You were nice enough to invite me along,
我还逼你去做那种事
and I pushed you... into that, and...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
拉尔夫 你逼我去做的这件事
Ralph, this thing you pushed me into
给了我从来没有得到过的东西
gave me something I've never had before.
第一次犯下重罪吗
Your first felony?
不 是一个了结
No. Closure.
也许不太美好 但我终于知道了真♥相♥
It may not be pretty, but I finally know the truth.
这意味着一切
and that means everything.
对我来说
So, for my book,
你是一个女孩能找到的最好的侦探
you're the best detective a girl could ask for.
你一直没告诉我你妈妈那个
Hey, you never told me what the code was
《生化危机》死亡激光束房♥间的密♥码♥
on your mom's Resident Evil laser grid of death.
是我的生日
It was my birthday.
你一直没有喊叫
All this and not even a scream.
你以前经历过痛苦
You've experienced pain before,
但还不及我
but not more than me.
不 塞西尔 不要
No, Cecile don't.
不 这正是他想要的
No. That's what he wants.
我不想这样做
I didn't want to do this.
尤其是对一个有家室的人
Not to a family man.
但是我会的
But I will.
是时候作出决定了 韦斯特警探
Time to make a decision, Detective West.
趁你还活着的时候
While there's still some of you left.
遇险警报
不 不 不
No, no, no!
出什么事了
What's wrong?
他抓走了西斯科
He took Cisco!
蝉抓走了西斯科
Cicada took Cisco.
你说抓走了是什么意思 抓哪里去了
What do you mean took him? Took him where?
我不知道 我到的时候他们跳进了缺口
I don't know. They jumped into a breach right when I got here.
但是缺口可能把他们带去任何地方
But a breach could take them anywhere.
西斯科 能听到我吗
Cisco, can you hear me?
各位 你们听得到吗
Guys, can you hear me?
西斯科 你在哪
Cisco, where are you?
我不知道 我的缺口出了毛病
I don't know. My breach fritzed out
把我们扔在了某个森林里
and spat us out in a forest somewhere.
你能用缺口回来吗
Can you breach out?
不起作用
It's not working.
蝉在抑制他的能力
Cicada's dampening his powers.
没有卫星我无法确定他的位置
Without a satellite I can't pin point his location.
仅在这个州
I mean, in this state alone
就有超过一千四百万英亩森林
there's over 14 million acres of forest.
黑森林和罗阿诺克是最近的
All right, Black Forest and Roanoke are closest.
我从那里开始找
I'll start there.
我们没法及时找到他了 是吗
We're not gonna find him in time, are we?
在你们放弃之前 是什么树
Well, before you give up, what kind of trees?
什么
What?
森林里是什么种类的树 问问他
In the forest, what kind of trees, ask him.
西斯科 森林里的树是什么种类
Cisco, what kind of trees are they?
我不知道 我在森林里
I don't know! I'm in a forest!
什么种类的树 小家伙
What kind of trees, little one?
-我猜是松树 -很好
- Pine trees, I think. - Good.
有的树还有尖尖的叶子
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表