剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
选得好
Good choice.
这个你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get this?
在某个大礼物盒子
By some really weird markings
底部的奇怪标志上
at the bottom of a large gift box
我可以肯定它是从里边打开的
that I'm pretty sure was opened from the inside.
好吧 从现在开始要由你来
Okay, you know you're opening all of our mail
打开我们的所有快件了 好吗
from now on, right?
西弗建筑
有人报♥警♥在西弗建筑公♥司♥有炸♥弹♥威胁
Somebody called in a bomb threat at Seaver Architects.
-发生了什么事 -那东西干的
- What happened? - That thing, it did this.
闪电侠
Flash.
那东西毁了我毕生的成果
That thing destroyed my life's work.
他缩进了空调通风口吗
So, he squeezed his way through an air conditioning vent?
他能像拉尔夫那样伸缩
Yeah, he could stretch kinda like Ralph,
不同的是他戴着一副
except he was wearing a--
-小丑面具 -没错
- Clown mask. - Yup.
跟偷了韦恩豪斯家项链的人一样
Just like the guy that stole the Winehouse necklace.
这是个伸缩小丑超能力者
Mm-hmm. We got a stretching clown meta.
真是一点也不瘆人
Yeah, that's not creepy at all.
是啊
Yeah.
你又找到那种奇怪的纤维了吗
Did you find any more of those weird lines?
没有 即便还有也被埋在成堆碎石下
No, and if there's more, they're buried underneath
和那个超能力者一样
tons of rubble, just like our meta,
除非他已经从碎石里钻出来了
unless he was able to stretch out of that one too.
我肯定他已经钻出来了
Which...I'm sure he was.
-那些纤维 -怎么了
- The lines. - What?
这个超能力者能伸缩变形 对吧
Well, I mean, our meta can stretch and contort, right?
说不定他的指纹也会伸缩变形
What if his fingerprints can too?
找到匹配
彼得·梅克尔
找到了 彼得·梅克尔
Got him. Peter Merkel.
两年前因为私闯民宅被逮捕
And he was arrested for B&E two years ago.
等等 彼得·梅克尔
Wait, Peter Merkel,
亿万富翁特丽萨·梅克尔的儿子
the son of Billionaire Theresa Merkel?
资本大亨举办慈善晚宴
没错
Yup.
他是为何会从上流显贵
How does someone go from being a member of high society
沦为偷盗传家宝和轰炸建筑的人
to stealing heirlooms and blowing up buildings?
也许我们该去参加她举办的这个晚宴
Maybe we should attend this gala she's hosting
直接问她
and ask her ourselves.
要是梅克尔也在怎么办
Uh, I don't know, what if Merkel's there?
那又怎么样 我们有备而来
So what? We'll come prepared.
我带着超能力者手铐
Some meta handcuffs for me,
你带着电击枪 然后我们盛装出席
a taser for you, and we get to dress up.
-巴里 -怎么
- Barry. - What?
我们是去调查超能力者 不是去约会
This is a meta investigation; this is not date night.
我穿礼服很帅哦
I'm just saying, I look really good in a tux.
这是什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
你父亲消失的那晚
The night your father disappeared.
好吧 液氮
Well, well, well. Liquid nitrogen.
一种非常强力的助燃剂
That's a potent accelerant, is it not?
这地方本该炸到天上去了
Oh, this place it would have gone up. Whoa.
我父亲的成果全都没了
So, all my father's work is completely gone?
不一定
Well, not necessarily.
你想想
I mean, think about it.
警方把这场火灾定为意外
Police listed this fire as accidental,
但他们不知道这事跟凯特琳父亲的关联
but they didn't know about the connection to Caitlin's father, so...
拉尔夫 我父亲让我来找他
Ralph, my father told me to come find him.
我知道 但是你能相信一个
Yeah, no, I know that, but a guy who disappears
在仓库大火夜晚消失且再找不到的人吗
on the night of a warehouse fire and who's hard to find?
如果你认为是纵火 那我这么跟你说
Well, if you think this was arson, let me tell you,
如果是她父亲干的
if her father did this, well, he would need a lot of help
他得需要很多人帮他掩盖痕迹
covering his tracks, right?
也许真有人帮他
Yeah. Maybe he got it.
唐豪瑟
我妈妈也许不是圣人
Listen, my mom may not be the best person,
但她绝不可能参与这种事
but there's no way she'd be party to something like this.
只有问问才知道了
There's one way to find out.
你又想审问她的母亲
What, you want to question the mother again?
你已经做过了 得到了什么
You already did that, and what did you get?
什么也没有
Nothing.
这是条线索 我们得跟下去
Well it's a clue. Surely, we should follow it.
这里仍是唐豪瑟的地方
You already know that this is still
你搞错了
Tannhauser facility, okay? So you're wrong.
我错了吗
Oh, I'm wrong? I'm wrong?
是我弄清楚蝉的面具怎么回事
I'm the one who figured out Cicada's mask.
你根本搞不明白
You couldn't figure that out.
你说过不会质疑我 是你的错
You said you wouldn't doubt me, that was your mistake.
够了 够了 把这个给我
Enough, yeah, enough! Just give me this.
西斯科 西斯科
Cisco? Cisco?
-你看起来美极了 -谢谢
- You look amazing, by the way. - Thank you.
特丽萨·梅克尔在那 我们过去
There's Theresa Merkel. Come on.
你怎么跟她说
Wait. What are we going to say?
我们总不能直接问她 你儿子最近
We can't just ask her if her son was recently hit
是否被暗物质转化成了碎片
by dark matter into shrapnel.
-你想想怎么说 -我
- You'll think of something. - Me?
抱歉
So sorry.
梅克尔太太你好
Hi, Mrs. Merkel.
我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
I'm Iris West Allen.
我知道你
Oh, I know who you are.
你常常报道疯狂的罪犯
Don't you usually write about lunatics
还有抓捕他们的英雄们
and the heroes who catch them?
支持艺术也是全城关注的话题
Well, you know, supporting the arts is a citywide concern.
-是吗 -我是巴里·艾伦
- Hmm. - I'm Barry Allen.
很明显你们俩不是来慷慨捐赠的
And you're obviously not here to make a sizeable
也就是说亲爱的你们
donation which means you, my dear,
来这里是有任务的
are here on assignment.
随便问 你们有两分钟时间
All right, ask whatever you like. You have two minutes.
是关于你的儿子 彼得
Well, it's about your son, Peter.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time that you saw him?
那是两年前
That would be two years ago
当时他闯进了自己的家
when he broke into his own house.
我不在城里 我的员工报♥警♥抓了他
I was out of town, and my staff had him arrested.
你知道彼得现在在哪里吗
Do you know where Peter is now?
不知道 我也不在乎
No, and I don't care.
我给了他整个世界
See, I gave him the world.
最好的私立学校 只属于他的游戏区
The finest private schools, his own wing to play in.
但是他从不领情
But he just never appreciated it.
享受宴会吧
Enjoy the party.
我现在有点同情他了
I feel kinda bad for him now.
她真冷漠
She's so cold.
你能想象出这种生活吗
Can you imagine what that was like?
你知道吗 不跳支舞怎么能叫约会
Hey, you know what? It's not a date without a dance.
巴里 等等 我们在工作 对吗
Barry, wait. I mean, this is work, right?
线索中断了 我们还是回家吧
We just hit a dead end, so, why don't we just go home?
只跳一支舞 好吗
Just one dance, all right?
好吧
Okay.
我们从来没有过真正意义上的第一支舞
You know, we never really had our first dance.
是啊 这种感觉很好
Yeah, this is really nice.
等我一下
Excuse me for a second.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
她把所有的一切都给了她唯一的儿子
She gave her only son everything that she had
但还是不够
and it wasn't enough.
就像我给诺拉的还远远不够
Just like I'm not enough for Nora.
你和那个女人完全不一样
You are nothing like that woman in there.
你确定吗 巴里
You're sure, Barry?
我全心全意地爱我们的女儿
I mean, I love our daughter with all my heart,
但是她恨我
but she hates me.
因为我背叛了她
Because I turn my back on her
就像特丽萨·梅克尔对她儿子做的那样
just like Theresa Merkel did to her son.
关于她的一切我都欺骗了她
I lie to her about everything that she is.
我阻止她去过她应得的生活
And I prevent her from living the life that she deserves.
-我也会恨我自己的 -爱瑞丝
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表