剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and then she spent two months on desk duty,
然后被开除军籍了
and then she was dishonorably discharged.
但她的服役记录好像挺好的
But it seems like she has a pretty good service record.
没错 很明显国防部丢了脸
Exactly, so clearly the DOD had egg on its face
拉娅成了替罪羊
and Raya became its scapegoat.
我想说 诺拉
I'm just saying, Nora,
并不是每个人都像他们看起来那么坏
not everyone is as bad as they seem.
拉娅 乔斯 每个人都值得第二次机会
Raya, Joss. I think everyone deserves a second chance.
如果你不相信我 去问你♥爸♥爸
If you don't believe me, ask your father.
他给别人的第二次机会是我见过最多的
He gives more second chances than anyone I've ever met.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
好 好 好
Yes. Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
太好了
Yes!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在从蝉的匕♥首♥碎片里
Well, I was distilling dark matter ore
提取暗物质矿石
from Cicada's dagger shards.
但我不能再这么做了 是吗
But I can't really do that anymore, can I?
哎哟
Whoops.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
你很聪明 你能搞清楚的
You're smart. You can figure it out.
你什么时候才能搞清楚
When are you gonna figure out that
超能力治疗其实可以帮助人们
a meta-cure could actually help people?
听着 我都听过了 很简单
Listen, I heard all about it, short stuff.
但你知道吗 凯特琳和我
But you know what? Caity and I,
我们现在状态正好
we're doing just fine,
你也一样 直到你满脑子都是蝉
and so were you until Cicada got all up in your head.
别这么做 这不仅仅是关于我
Don't do that. This isn't just about me.
不是个屁
Oh, the hell it isn't!
你知道吗 我懂了
And--and you know what? I get it.
他想杀了你
He tried to kill you.
你想发明出能救我们所有人的东西
You're trying to create something that'll save us all.
对 我是
Yeah, I am!
我们所有人
All of us!
巴里 爱瑞丝 诺拉 他们是个家庭
Barry, Iris, Nora, they have a family.
甚至你和凯特琳也组成了奇怪的小家庭
Even you and Caitlyn have your weird little family.
但是我的家庭呢
But what about my family?
我想要可以与之白头偕老的妻子
I want a wife to grow old with.
我想要孩子
I want a kid.
而且我不想让他们时刻都要担心
And I don't want them to wonder all the time
他们的爸爸是不是有麻烦
if their dad is in trouble,
他今晚能不能回家
if he's even gonna make it home tonight.
西斯科 你不需要在拥有超能力
Cisco, you don't have to choose between having powers
和家庭之间做选择
and having a family.
是吗 有的人需要
Yeah? Well, some of us do.
我不是闪电侠
I'm not the Flash.
我不想成为闪电侠
I don't want to be the Flash.
我想做我自己
I want to be me.
解药是唯一的方法
A cure is the only way.
或者说曾经是
Or it was.
什么
What?
拜托
Oh, come on, girl.
你在读米克的书吗
You're reading Mick's book?
这本书
This is...
写得特别好
surprisingly well-written.
怎么了
What's going on?
只是很难相信有些人会改变
Just having a hard time believing some people can change.
为什么
How come?
经历了这一切之后
'Cause after everything that you've seen,
你不认为坏人会一直很坏吗
don't you think that bad people stay bad?
并不总是这样
Not always.
我第一次见莱昂纳多·史纳特时 他是罪犯
When I first met Leonard Snart, he was a criminal.
可能是全城最坏的罪犯
Probably the worst criminal in the city.
但是我
But I--
我知道
you know, I knew
他心中有好的一面
that there was a good person in there somewhere,
看看他
and look at him.
他成了一名传奇
Turned out to be a Legend.
成了烈士
Died a hero.
如果他可以改变 那么任何人都可以
If he can change, anyone can.
你真的相信这一点吗
You really believe that?
我相信
Yeah. I do.
那艾尔伯德·斯旺呢
What about Eobard Thawne?
我认为
I think...
成为英雄的一部分
part of being a hero
就是要能够看到人们心中好的一面
is being able to see the good in people.
也许未来的某一天
So yeah, maybe someday in the future...
即使是斯旺也能够改变
even Thawne could change.
再说了 如果连我们都不相信人们
Besides, if we don't believe in people,
又有谁会相信呢
who will?
真好笑
Very funny!
车辆失控
I got 595s!
我们这里有很多车 快走
We got a lot of vehicles! Let's go.
收到 换上装备
Copy that. Suit up!
我们的停车场出现大量失控车辆
We've got multiple 595s in our own parking lot!
快出去
Get out there quick!
请求更多支援 这里有很多车
Requesting more backup! We've got a lot!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
做其他人不会为你做的事
Doing what no one else is gonna do for you...
给你第二次机会
Offer you a second chance...
天气女巫
Weather Witch.
就是那里
That's it.
电力枢纽就在那里
That's where the power junction is.
用上你所有的力量
Give it everything you got.
-这到底是怎么回事 -我不知道 长官
- What the hell was that? - I don't know, sir.
但是它破坏了41到60的安全电网
But it knocked out security grids 41 through 60.
耗时十年 投入两千四百万美元
Ten years and $24 million later,
隐形汽车 又称SAM 终于问世
the stealth automobile, AKA the SAM, was born.
有传言说 罩在这下面的一切
Rumor has it that everything under its hood
都直接来自韦恩科技
comes directly from WayneTech.
这是一辆两千四百万美元的原型车
This is a $24-million prototype?
它能做什么
What can it do?
我们来试试看吧
Let's find out.
天眼会
是乔斯还是拉娅
Is it Joss or Raya?
我猜是她们两个 因为有人刚刚
I'm guessing both because someone just stole
在一次精准的闪电袭击之后
a very expensive vehicle from A.R.G.U.S.
偷走了天眼会一辆很贵的车
after a very precise lightning strike.
是一辆具有各种功能的
It's a next-gen prototype
新一代原型车
with all the bells and whistles.
这些花里胡哨的功能会爆♥炸♥还能杀人
If bells and whistles could explode and murder people.
而且恐怕无法追踪
And supposedly it's untrackable.
我们要怎样找到它
So how do we find it?
-我们不搜索那辆车 -我们搜索她们
- We don't search for the car. - We search for them.
如果乔斯又发起了闪电袭击
If Joss made lightning strike again,
也就是说她拿到了权杖
it means she has her staff.
我们可以追踪它里面的暗物质 太棒了
Oh, so we can track the dark matter in it. Nice!
我找到位置了
I got the location.
车辆
记住 诺拉 不管做什么
Okay, remember, Nora, whatever you do,
都不要在使用超能力时碰到那辆车
don't touch the car while using your powers.
凯特琳 可以跟我过来一下吗
Hey, Caitlin, can I steal you for a second?
兜风结束了 银色幽灵
Joyride's over, Silver Ghost.
乔斯 我需要和你谈谈
Joss, I need to talk to you.
坚决拒绝
Hard pass.
我爱远程引爆
Got to love remote detonation.
前方道路结冰
Icy roads ahead.
天啊 拉娅
Oh, my God. Raya!
拉娅
Raya!
穿越
我的天啊
Holy Buckaroo Banzai.
信♥号♥♥丢失
它能穿过去
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表