剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I mean, you took me when I had no one.
我很崇拜你 你是我的英雄 我
I looked up to you. I mean, you were my hero. I--
我当时超想让你另眼相看
I really wanted to impress you.
巴仔 那姑娘对你的了解
Bar, all the information
全都来自那家博物馆
this girl has on you comes from that museum.
里面全都是
There're literally statues
你高高在上的雕像
of you on pedestals.
你觉得她想如何让自己的英雄另眼相看
How do you think she wants to impress her hero?
那我该怎么办
So what do I do?
让她知道一开始的时候不完美
Well, show her it's okay not to be perfect
并没什么的
coming out of the gate.
没有捷径可走
There's no shortcuts.
完善是需要时间的 并不是失败
Takes time to get things right and that's not a failure.
人生就是如此
That's life.
也要告诉她不论发生什么
And also show her that no matter what
你都会爱她
you're always gonna love her.
父母都这样
That's what parents do.
好 好 谢谢 乔
Yeah. Yeah, thanks, Joe.
回见
See you later.
这是干什么
What was that for?
情不自禁
Just 'cause.
交给我吧
I got her.
好啊 给你
Yeah, you do.
甜腻腻的糕点
Ah, yes, the sugary pastry.
我觉得如果要逃避感情
I think as far as avoiding your feelings goes,
肉桂面包是个不错的选择
cinnamon bun was a solid choice.
状态不错哦
You look nice.
是啊 布鲁斯把我的衣服都烧毁了 所以
Yeah, well, I think Bruce burned all my clothes, so...
你为什么不想查查
Why don't you want to investigate
你♥爸♥爸的死亡证明
your dad's death certificate?
因为
Because...
如果是真的
if it's true...
如果他一直都活着
if he has been alive this whole time...
那只是意味着他不想见我
It just means he didn't want to see me.
2017年九月
Sept. 2017,
承认她不是你的毕生挚爱
accept that she isn't the love of your life
因为如果是 她就不会离开
because if she were, she'd still be in it.
-对拉尔夫·德比来说太深奥了 -是啊
- Pretty deep for Ralph Dibny. - Yeah.
虽然他挥了26次才击中球
Granted it took him 26 swings before he could hit the ball.
我不知道
I don't know...
我觉得他可能会超常发挥
I think he might of knocked out of the park with that one.
吉普赛不是我的真命天女
Gypsy isn't the one.
我知道
I know that.
我也没有很多新衣服
And there's no amount of new clothes or...
或其他疯狂的变装消遣来改变事实
crazy makeover distraction that can change that fact.
因为有的真♥相♥只能隐瞒一段时间
Because some truths you can only hide for so long.
真♥相♥就是我和她之间已经无力挽回了
The truth is, it's too late for me to change things with her.
但你还来得及
But it's not too late for you.
你和你♥爸♥爸之间还来得及补救
It's not too late for you to change things with your dad.
但如果他根本不在乎我呢
But what if he doesn't want anything to do with me.
或许会这样
Maybe he doesn't.
但你不如面对事实
but wouldn't you rather face that truth
不要一辈子都在猜想
instead of spending the rest of your life wondering?
-这也是训练内容吗 -好好看看
- Is this part of my training? - Just watch.
-酷炫 是你吗 -对
- Schway, is that you? - Yeah.
我获得超能力后的头几周
A few weeks after I got my powers.
初版闪电侠 天啊 瞧你的动作
OG Flash. God, look at you move.
是啊 好戏在后头
Yeah, just wait for it.
还有这个
And this.
这个 是啊
And this. Yeah.
磨练技能是要花时间的 诺拉
It takes time to hone your skills, Nora.
你不能一步登天
You can't just can't just skip rungs on a ladder
或是直接挑大梁 这是不行的
or jump right to the big stuff. It's not how it works.
好了 我已经看够了
All right, that's enough of that.
你第一次来的时候
Look, when you first got here
你说你不是个很好的极速者
you said that you weren't a great speedster.
但很显然我一开始也不是
But obviously neither was I when I first started.
你觉得有一天我会跟你一样伟大吗
Um, do you think one day I will be great like you?
你可是打下了一颗卫星
You punched out a satellite
而那时我正全身起着火从天上往下掉呢
while I was falling to the earth and on fire.
你当时速度那么快
And you were moving so fast
就连我都看不清你是谁
even I couldn't see who you were.
-那倒是挺厉害的 -是啊
- Yeah, that was pretty epic. - Yeah.
对不起我今天没听你的话
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you today.
我只是想让你感到骄傲
I just wanted to make you proud.
有时我们这些有超能力的人
Sometimes for people with our abilities
最厉害的能力就是自我克制
the most impressive feat is restraint.
我要属于我的东西 凡妮莎
I want what's mine, Vanessa.
让开
Now step aside.
因为你这次带来了更大的枪吗
Because you brought a bigger gun this time?
不可能
Not happening.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定
Yeah.I'm sure.
各位 找到方块了吗
Hey, guys. Any luck with Block?
完全没找到 实验室有什么发现吗
Nothing. No. Anything at the lab?
也许吧 现在说还有点太早
Uh, maybe. It's still a little too early to tell.
752警员请求拦截可疑车辆
Unit 7-5-2 requesting a 10-61.
-那是什么 -没什么
- What is that? - Nothing.
警官请求去喝杯咖啡休息会
An officer requesting to go on a coffee break.
没有卫星简直是太难受了
Not having our satellites is killing us.
我们没法扫描城里的暗物质
I mean, we can't scan the city for dark matter
没有面部识别
we don't have facial recognition.
如果有的话 我们只要看城里
All we'd need to do is see if there any pockets
是否有压缩空气 就能找到她了
of compressed air around the city and we'd have her.
你是说像气压计一样测量大气压力吗
You mean gauging atmospheric pressure like a barometer?
但那得有一支巨大的气压计
Yeah, but it would have to be a big barometer.
你是说52波段的多普勒雷达继电器吗
You mean like channel 52 Doppler radar relay?
是啊 凡妮莎的方块
Yeah, I mean, Vanessa's blocks
是由高密度空气所组成的
are constructed of highly dense air,
所以它们的组成
so they'd have the same composition
和极端大气系统是一样的
as an extreme atmospheric system.
所以我们追踪天气 就能找到她了
So, we track the weather and we find her.
-太酷炫了 -没错
- That's so schway. - Okay, yeah.
我们开始吧
Let's do it, yeah.
韦斯特艾伦小队棒棒哒
Go Team West-Allen. Yeah!
看 在太平洋和戴维斯街周围的六个街区
Okay, look, there's a high-density low-pressure zone
有高密度低气压区域
in a six block radius around Pacific and Davies.
很好 我们走吧
Okay, cool. All right, let's go.
也许我该留在这
Hey, maybe I should just stay here.
或者你可以把训练中学到的东西运用起来
Or you could put some of that training to use.
最后一次机会 凡妮莎
Last chance, Vanessa.
最后机会做什么
To do what?
把钥匙交给我
Just give me the keys
我可以载着我的武器离开
so I can drive my weapons out of here.
快点
Come on.
乖乖地交出来
Just hand them over nice and easy.
想得美
Yeah, right.
开枪打她
Light her up!
你们俩 我发誓
You two. I swear...
她快筋疲力尽了
She's getting tired.
我们打倒她了
We got her.
是的
Yeah, we did.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
闪电侠困在方块里了
Flash is trapped!
怎么了 出什么事了
What's wrong? What's happening?
巴里有麻烦
Barry's in trouble.
她快精疲力尽了
She gets tired.
方块脑袋 试试困住我
Hey, blockhead! Try that on me!
贪多嚼不烂了吧
Bit off more than you could chew, huh?
我的活干完了
Well, my work here is done.
看来她就个普通的小方块
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表