剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
要求他更多时间都待在水里
requires him to be in the water more,
但这些耳机能让我听到他在水下的情况
these earbuds allow me to hear him under water
他也能听到我这边
and vice versa.
心电感应王冠让塔尼娅能够接近鲨鱼王
The telepathic crown allows Tanya to get through to King Shark
并控制其暴♥力♥行为
and curb his violent behavior.
我们能用王冠和他交流吗
Can we use the crown to talk to him?
可以 但是为什么呢
Yes, but why?
我们也许能让他再次变回人类
We think we can make him human again.
我们花了不少功夫 但我们找到了办法
It's taken a lot of work, but we think we figured out a way
把暗物质聚合的细胞
to transform dark matter-infused cells
复原到非超能力状态
back to their non-meta state.
现在我们只需要测试一下
Now, all we need to do is test it,
所以我们就来找志愿者了
so we came looking for a volunteer.
这真的能行吗
That could really work?
我们能问问他吗
So, can we ask him?
沙伊 有队尖端科研实验室的人来了
Shay, a team from S.T.A.R. Labs is here.
他们可能有你想要的东西
They have something you may want--
一个能治愈你情况的超能力解药
a meta-cure for your condition.
相信我 他们初步分♥析♥的
Trust me, their preliminary analysis
扭转超能力基因变形结果
on reversing meta-gene transfigurations
证明有很大几率能起作用
proves there is a strong chance it could work,
尤其是鱼类形态上的
especially in ichthyological prospects.
不 我不是在卖♥♥弄
No, I'm not just showing off.
这是他们的研究
It's their research.
沙伊有很强的幽默感
Shay has a wonderful sense of humor.
那我们是该叫他鲨鱼王还是沙伊
So, are we supposed to call him King Shark or Shay?
是的 我还在
Yes, I'm still here. Uh-huh.
我同意
I agree.
好的
Okay.
你认为这个解药能起作用吗
You believe this cure could help?
是的
Yeah.
我们怎么开始
Where do we begin?
这里是麦考斯探员
This is Agent Michaels.
我需要所有待命士兵都到水族馆来
I need every available soldier at the aquarium now!
-爸爸 -我没事
- Dad? - I'm fine.
那反应是怎么回事 我以为他被控制住了
W-What was all that feedback? I thought he was under control.
我不知道
I don't know.
这种事之前从没发生过
Nothing like that has ever happened before.
也许他的神经退化终于到了
Maybe his neuroregression finally reached the point
王冠无法影响他的地步了
where the crown could no longer affect him.
我们可能要永远失去沙伊了
Shay could be lost forever.
不不不 原由还没搞清楚呢
No, no, no. We don't know that.
你不如和我们一起回尖端科研实验室
Why don't you come to S.T.A.R. Labs with us.
我们可以用麦德2.0增强王冠的效力
We can use the M.A.D. 2.0 to boost the crown's efficiency.
我们得赶在鲨鱼王伤害别人之前找到他
We need to find King Shark before he hurts anyone.
天眼会的后备计划已经激活
A.R.G.U.S. backup protocols have been activated,
但是鲨鱼王可能在任何地方
but King Shark could be anywhere.
我们重新设定尖端实验室的卫星
We'll re-task the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite
让其与天眼会的一同协作
to work in circuit with A.R.G.U.S.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
只是在思考我们是否需要重新想想
Just wondering if we need to rethink
怎样去抓住他
how we're going to catch him.
别说了 那种事不可能发生
Stop, that did not happen.
确实发生了
Yes, it did. -
我的嘴唇开始麻木 然后肿胀了起来
Look, my lips went numb, and then they swelled up
情况之糟让我感觉像是做了整容手术
so bad it looked like I had plastic surgery.
-沃利做了什么 -他当然是笑了起来
- What did Wally do? - He laughed, of course.
小宝贝笑了
The baby laughed.
至少我现在知道自己对四川辣椒过敏了
At least now I know I'm allergic to Szechuan peppers.
爸爸 我今天可以留在这里工作吗
Dad, do you mind if I work here today, actually?
也许能给我们些时间叙旧
Might give us some time to catch up.
你知道我绝不会拒绝的 所以...
Well, you know I'm never gonna turn that down, so...
但是 塞西尔告诉我你有了个
Uh, but, Cecile tells me that you have
全新的豪华办公室
a fancy new office?
是啊 但是那里的下水管道系统
Yeah, yeah, it's just, you know, the plumbing
非常烂 我总不能让水
is really lousy and I can't have water
滴到我的电脑上 对吧
dripping on my laptop, right?
那个帮助我们改造客房♥浴室的人
Well, hey, uh, the guy that expanded our guest bath--
他活干得非常不错 而且也不贵
he did a really great job and he's really affordable.
我给你他的电♥话♥
Let me give you his number.
不了 爸爸 没事的
No, Dad, it's fine, really.
爱瑞丝 如果你不尽早处理这事
Iris, if you don't take care of this quickly,
麻烦就会越来越多
it could snowball.
这里 我给你发过去
Here. Let me just send it to you.
好吧 好的
Okay, yeah. Yeah.
说实话 这是个好主意
Actually, yeah, you know what? That's a great idea.
你发给我 然后我现在就去那边
Why don't you send it to me and I'll head over there
看看有什么能做的
and see what I can do.
-谢谢爸爸 -好吧
- Thanks, Dad. - Okay.
爱你
Love you.
爱你更多
Love you more.
所以 如果我们要增强王冠的能量
So, if we wanna boost the crown's powers,
我们需要让它与麦德2.0进行沟通
we gotta get it to talk to the M.A.D. 2.0.
用对数代码如何
What about a logarithmic code?
没错 看到没 这就是为什么
Exactly. You see, this is why we need
我们需要更多的科学家加入队伍
more scientists on the team.
沙伊总是跟我这么说
Shay tells me that all the time.
那家伙知道他在说什么
Well, the guy knows what he's talking about.
好了 那么 不如你去用
All right, so, why don't you use
我的工作台 然后我来启动这玩意
my workstation, and I'll get this going.
-很惊艳 对吧 -是啊 应该如此
- Fascinating, right? - Yeah, it should be.
这是将科技
It's the merging of technology
与人类意识结合
and human consciousness.
还有鲨鱼的 不是不是
And shark, but no, no, no.
我指的是你与沙伊·兰姆登的关系
I'm referring to your relationship with Shay Lamden.
你说的"关系"是指的什么
What do you mean, "Relationship"?
很明显啊
C'est clair.
你一提起他 你形体放松的样子
The way your posture relaxes when you're speaking of him
还有你的声音的变化...
and the way your voice modulates...
-体现出一种亲近感... -嗯
- it suggests a familiarity... - Hm.
或者是更近的关系
Or something more.
我们都是海洋生物学家 所以有很多共同点
We're both marine biologists, so we have a lot in common.
我想你可以说我们走得挺近的
I guess you could say we've grown very close.
但他只是我的患者
But he's just my patient.
当然
Oh, of course.
看看吧 我们有了突破
Look at that. We have liftoff.
它们真的在对话 看见了没有
They are actually talking. You see?
我就知道这两个疯狂的小东西能成功
I knew these two crazy kids were gonna make it work.
它们不仅仅是在同步
They aren't just synching up.
麦德2.0就像一个天线
The M.A.D. 2.0 is acting like an antennae,
把王冠的意识信♥号♥♥放大
amplifying the crown's psychic signal
完全超乎我的想象
beyond anything I could have imagined.
我们听到极客的欢呼了 这边的情况如何
We heard geek screaming. How are things going in here?
我只需要把头盔与我的耳机同步
I just need to synch the helmet to my earbuds,
我们就可以开始了
and we're good to go.
我把它落在表层控制室了
Left that in the Cortex,
在主控制台上 显示器的左边
in the main console, by the monitor to the left.
这样吧
You know what?
跟我来 我指给你看
Come with me. I'll show you.
-好样的西斯科 -是大家的功劳
- Great work, Cisco. - Oh, well, takes a village.
不过大家也需要个天才
But every village needs a genius
那就是我 所以嘛 谢谢
and that's me, so thank you.
现在我们只需要找到鲨鱼王然后说服他
Now we just have to find King Shark and talk him down.
不如我们把解药注射器给凯特琳
Why don't we get the cure injector to Caitlin
并确保它可以随时使用
and make sure it's ready to go.
记住 我们得先和他沟通
Well, remember, we gotta talk to him first.
对
Right.
我们发现了鲨鱼王了 他在码头
We got a hit on King Shark. He's at the wharf.
凯特琳 你确定他在那里吗
Caitlin, are you sure he's here?
他就在那
Oh, he's there.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表