剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但是更好的是
But, I have done one better
我打电♥话♥叫了能帮忙的人
and called someone who can.
这人是一个传奇
This man is a legend,
这人是所有多元宇宙中最伟大的侦探
this man is the greatest detective in all the Multiverse.
我在邮件里附上了他的坐标
So I've attached his coordinates
-你们可以看看 -好
- if you want to look at them. - Okay.
-看到了吗 -看到了
- Yah, do you see it? - Got 'em.
-很好 -西斯科
- Good. - Cisco.
西斯科啥 你们要我打开缺口把他带过来吗
Cisco what? You want me to breach him here?
-是的 -我刚被人在铁板上"煎"完
- Yeah. - Hello? I just got Benihana'd.
-有点疼 -抱歉
- Hurts a little bit. - Sorry.
不如用老办法打开缺口把他带过来吧
Why don't we just breach him here the old fashioned way?
谢谢你 很高兴见到你
Hey, man, thank you for this. This is great.
很荣幸能帮到闪电侠
Privilege and an honor to help The Flash, yah,
小闪电侠和爱瑞丝闪电侠
and Kinder Flash, and Iris Flash, yah.
拜 小闪电侠
Bye, Kinder Flash.
拜 威尔斯先生
Bye, Herr Wells.
真是个好人
Nice guy.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about, man?
-他人太好了 -他不...
- He's awesome. - He's not--
这样吧
You know what?
我们打开外推器
Let's just turn on the extrapolator
把这位大侦探接过来吧
and get this master detective out here.
我来了
Well...
我还以为你们的地球比我那冷
I imagine your Earth would be colder.
哈里森·歇洛克·威尔斯
Harrison Sherloque Wells
愿为您效劳
at your service.
我是来帮你们抓凶手的
I'm here to catch your killer.
中城图书馆
-巴里 他在干吗 -我不知道
- Barry, what is he doing? - I don't know.
-可能是调查犯罪现场的装备 -好了
- Maybe it's some kind of CSI kit? - Voila.
让他...
Shh. Just let him...
就是这个味
That's the stuff.
我们可以开始了
And now we can begin.
-是茶吗 -没错
- Tea? - That's right.
我们已经看你弄了二十分钟
We've been watching you for 20 minutes.
不客气
You're welcome.
-好品质是急不来的 -这就是浪费时间
- Cannot rush excellence. - This is a waste of time.
非常感谢你来一趟 "康伯巴奇"Thank you very much for coming, Cumberbatch.
电视剧《神探夏洛克》主演
我相信你很希望我走吧
I'm sure you would like it if I took my leave, right?
可以有更多的时间从近期失恋中恢复过来
Could have more time to recover from your recent heartbreak.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
皮下黑眼圈瘀伤
Subcutaneous under-eye bruising,
说明你一直在哭
which indicates you've been crying.
脱皮说明你缺水
Flaky skin, which indicates dehydration,
也许是因为喝酒
probably from alcohol consumption.
借酒浇愁和以泪洗面只能说明一件事
Alcohol plus crying can only mean one thing.
你被人甩了
You have been dumped.
错 大侦探
Wrong, detective.
-我没被人甩 -没有吗
- I have not been dumped. - Oh, no?
那是双方共同做出的决定
It was a mutual decision, okay?
我和辛西娅 我们一起做了决定
Cynthia and I, we reached a decision together as a team.
当然了
Sure. Of course.
我连哭泣都没有
Okay, and I haven't been sobbing.
其实 上次哭是什么时候我都不记得了
In fact, I can't remember the last time I cried about it.
失陪
Excuse me.
我猜你就是那个极速者吧
You are the resident speedster, I presume?
-你怎么 -你喜欢用右脚来急停
- How did you-- - Who favors stopping on his right heel?
从你鞋子上的磨损能看得出
Can tell from the wear and tear on your footwear.
两只鞋边不齐
It's uneven.
这是你从你父亲那里继承的品质
A trait that you have inherited from your father.
但是你确实
Although you do share
更继承了你母亲的肢体语言
a little bit more body language with your mother,
从我来到这里起
who's been touching her left shoulder
她一直在摸自己的左肩
since I came around here.
-你有什么事瞒着我 -你说什么
- What are you hiding from me? - Excuse me?
我没隐瞒任何事
I am not hiding anything.
不不不 你有 是什么呢
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Yes, you are, but what?
你摸了左肩 就好像
You have touched it, like...
有东西在那 然后又没了
it's something there, then gone again,
抹掉了什么东西 文身是吧
something removed. A tattoo, right?
没错 也许是前任留下的
Yes, perhaps from a former lover?
好了 这样吧
Okay! You know what?
我认为这个歇洛克已经证明了他自己
I think that this Sherloque has proven himself
我们应该开始找蝉了
and that we should start finding Cicada.
好极了 我们开始找蝉吧
Excellent. Let's find Cicada.
但首先 我的费用问题
But first, the question of my fee.
你要我们付费吗
You're charging us?
这次查案不是免费的吧
This service is not free, right?
我不为慈善事业工作
I don't work for charity.
我已经看得出这位年轻的医生
Can already tell the young doctor here
想要雇我调查另一件案子
is expecting to hire me for another case.
我瞄了一眼你的包
I saw you glance at your purse,
我很乐意助你解开疑团
and I'm happy to assist you in that mystery.
但首先 我想我们都同意
But first, I think we can all agree
像蝉这样的大反派
that a villain of Cicada's caliber...
需要一大笔费用
will require a substantial fee.
嗯
Yeah.
我去 这即使在未来这也不是小钱
Shrap, that's a lot of money even from when I from.
我的费用昂贵 但绝对物有所值
I'm very expensive, but very worth it.
你们怎么看
What do you think?
我们可以卖♥♥掉尖端科研实验室的一些囤货
I mean, we could sell off some of Star Labs stock.
-好棒 我们达成协议了 -嗯
- Yes! We have an agreement. - Yeah.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
慌乱的脚步声 有人闯进来了
Sounds of these frantic steps, we're being approached
不是一个高大灵敏的男子
either by a tall, sensitive man, or...
就是一只惊恐的小长颈鹿
a frightened, baby giraffe.
我遇到麻烦了 各位
I got-- I got a problem here, guys, and I--
小长颈鹿你好啊
Hello, baby giraffe.
哈里 你好吗
Harry, how are you?
这位是歇洛克·威尔斯
This is Sherloque Wells.
-洛克 洛 克 -歇洛克
- Loque. "L-O-Q-U-E." - Sherloque.
歇洛克 我是法国人
Sherloque. I'm French.
-歇漏克是... -洛克
- "Sher-lowk" here is-- - Loque.
要帮我们找到蝉
is gonna help us find Cicada.
棒 你是侦探吗
Oh, cool, so you're like a detective.
侦探 原来是粉丝
Oh, detective, the fans.
我应该给谁签名
Who should I make the autograph out to?
长颈鹿宝宝
Hello, little baby giraffe.
不是 不是 听着
Uh, no, no, no. I'm--I'm--listen.
我也是名侦探
I'm a detective as well.
是 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
那好吧
Ah, well...
[胡乱地说着法语]
真好 你也是名侦探
That's right, well, you're a detective.
那你最近解决了什么案子
What--what have you solved recently?
最最近的吗 我解决了
Most recently? I uncovered the case
雪佛兰盗窃案
of the stolen Chevy.
因帕拉之案
Of Impala.
有意思
Funny. Hmm.
这些看起来都挺有趣的
Very funny from the looks of things.
好吧 我是救了一群人♥质♥
Well, okay, so I saved all these hostages
但是其他人在谈论的都是这张照片
and--and all anybody can talk about is this picture,
你本想要鼓起勇气
最终鼓起来的只有你的肚子
然后就变成了流行梗 这下就...
and turned into a meme. And--and--it's--
这个 我觉得这城市里没人
this is--I just--I don't think anybody in this city
把我当回事
takes me seriously.
这城市里有一千四百万人
Oh, there's 14 million people in this city.
只有五十万人转发了这个
Only 500,000 have reposted this.
没错
Yeah.
那么 蝉
So, uh...Cicada?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表