剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Since when?
你总是说爱抚是你对爱的表达
You're always saying that touch is your love language.
没错 拉尔夫
That's right, Ralph.
只是觉得这样太不在乎你们的感受了
Just feel like we're being very insensitive to all of you.
我们聊过这个话题的
Oh, man, we've talked about this.
我已经不想吉普赛了
I'm over Gypsy, okay?
但是我很感激你这么想
But I appreciate the thought.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
我要回家
I'm gonna go home...
因为我要好好思考一下
Because I need to think.
思考
Think?
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
跟着你到走廊
Following you into the hallway.
因为事情不对劲
'Cause something is definitely up.
你要聊聊吗
You need to talk about it?
是啊 巴里
Yeah, Barry,
你一个上午都不太对劲
you haven't seemed like yourself all morning.
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是想我也许应该
I just think that maybe I should go
去找一个更能理解我现在经历的人
and talk with someone who might better understand
谈一谈
what I'm going through.
我要去见见奥利弗·奎恩
I'm gonna go see Oliver Queen.
去去就回
I'll be back.
星城
狄格 你怎么会在这里
Dig, what are you doing here?
我要把你打得屁滚尿流
I'm kicking your butt.
给我起来 来吧
Now get up, come on.
你们重新装♥修♥了地堡吗
You guys redecorate the Bunker?
奥利弗 你可来过天眼会无数次了
Oliver, you've been to ARGUS a million times.
奥利弗
Oliver?
我是奥利弗·奎恩
I'm Oliver Queen.
是 我知道
Yeah, I'll say.
我是绿箭侠
I'm the Green Arrow.
我的天
Holy crap.
[天眼会]
我面对了不少难搞的对手 是吧
I've been hanging with a tough crowd, huh?
那当然 你以为呢
Yeah, you think?
我需要打个电♥话♥给尖端科研实验室
Look, I need to make a call, just to S.T.A.R. Labs,
有些重要的绿箭侠的任务要做
just for some important Green Arrow business.
-你知道什么情况 -等下
- You know how it is. - Later.
怎么了
What's that?
布莱特瓦的人和波提纳尔家族在
We've got Bratvas fighting Bertinelli's
老迪亚兹位于贫民区的武器库械斗
over in old Diaz weapons cache in the Glades.
我真的需要些后援 奥利弗
I could really use some backup, Oliver.
天 我不知道我现在行不行
Oh, man, I don't know if I'm feeling up for it.
我想我刚才扭到哪里了
I think I just tweaked something.
天眼会快速反应小组在做另一个任务
ARGUS rapid response is on another mission.
只有我们才能及时赶到
We're the only ones that can make it in time.
-那好吧 我去 -很好
- Okay, yeah, I'm in. - Good.
穿上战衣
Suit up.
我怎么穿这...
How do I put this...
我忘记了 我是不是有人帮我才能穿上
I forget, do--do I need help putting this on?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我还以为你要先射一发燃烧箭呢
I thought you going to fire an incendiary arrow.
我也是
So did I.
你看到了吗
Did you freaking see that?
别瞎搞了 快去抓司机
Stop fooling around and get the driver.
该死
Damn.
狄格尔
Diggle!
别别
No--no.
天啊 见到你可真好
Oh, man. Oh, I'm glad to see you.
是啊
Uh-huh, yeah.
衣服不错
Nice outfit.
这绝对不可能是巧合
This can't be a coincidence.
这背后肯定是有什么原因
There--there has to be a reason behind this,
也意味着有人在背后作祟
which means that someone is responsible.
我们需要知道... 你能不能别这样
We need to know who--hey, can you--can you not do that?
老天 好一个"诡异星期五"
Man, what a total "Freaky Friday."
等下 咱们没有交换身体
No, wait, we didn't switch bodies.
更像是《时空怪客》的设定 镜子在哪
It's more of a "Quantum Leap." Where's a mirror?
专注一下好吗
Focus, just for a second,
这事很严肃 整个世界认为
and take this seriously because the world thinks
你是奥利弗·奎恩 而我是巴里·艾伦
that you're Oliver Queen and that I'm Barry Allen,
我是非常想知道是为什么
and I would really like to know why.
-完全同意 -可以吗
- Totally. - Is that cool?
-好的 -谢谢你
- Yes. - Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真怪异
Weird.
市长啊
Hey, Mayor.
你能不能就认真个90秒
Just, if you could--just for 90 seconds of seriousness.
你得承认 这有些酷吧
You gotta admit, this is a little cool.
要是明天早上我在自己床上醒来
I will find it a lot cooler when I wake up
我会觉得比这酷多了
in my own bed tomorrow morning.
你和爱瑞丝在一张床上醒来的
You woke up in bed with Iris?
我们得赶紧想法变回去
We have to fix this right now!
让我理清一下
Let me get this straight.
你认为你不是巴里·艾伦
You believe that you are not Barry Allen,
实际上他才是
but in fact, he is?
巴里 你是不是又穿越时间了
Barry, did you time travel again?
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
-她在和巴里说话 -抱歉
- She's talking to Barry. - Sorry--
我就是巴里
I am Barry.
-对 我还是"疯狗"呢 -冷静 疯狗
- Yeah, and I'm Wild Dog. - Easy, Wild Dog.
那是讽刺
Sarcasm.
讽刺的不怎么样 西斯科
It's not great sarcasm, Cisco.
-你介不介意我 -不 当然不会
- Do you mind if I... - No, of course not.
奥利弗的脑部扫描很正常
Oliver's brain scan is perfectly normal,
没有催眠或是物理干涉的迹象
no signs of hypnosis or psychic interference.
超光速粒子也没有
Tachyon meters are clear.
也没有人乱搞时间线
No one's screwing with the Timeline.
约翰·康斯坦丁
在《明日传奇》S4E07中修改了时间线
别这样 这简直太疯狂了
Guys, come on, this is crazy.
我是说 我绝对不可能
I mean, there's no way that
嫁给奥利弗·奎恩
I could be married to Oliver Queen.
抱歉 但是宝贝
Sorry, but, babe,
你知道他不是我喜欢的类型 对吧
you know he's not my type, right?
爱瑞丝 你真的不相信我吗
Iris, you really don't believe me?
我们说的是真的
We're telling the truth.
好吗 我们说的是真的
Okay? We're telling the truth.
现实发生了很大很大的错误
Something is very, very wrong with reality.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 闪电侠小组开会
All right, Team Flash meeting.
巴里 没你的事
Not you, Barry.
他不是
Th--uh...
我眼里只有你 你知道的
I've only got eyes for you, you know that.
你要是敢碰她
I sw--if you touch her...
我没碰她
I didn't touch her.
那你也想了
You thought about it.
如果你的人不打算帮我们
All right, well, if your team's not gonna help us,
我们得另想办法了
then we have to keep moving.
他们会帮我们的好吗 他们会的
They'll help us, okay? They'll help us.
我们得让爱瑞丝先相信我们
We just gotta get--we just gotta get Iris on board first.
好吧 你打算怎么说服她
Good--fine, how--how are you going to convince her?
不是我去 你去
I'm not, you are.
-他是你的妻子 -我知道 兄弟
- She's your wife. - I know, man.
我和你一样也不喜欢这样
I know, I don't--I don't like this anymore than you do.
你得告诉她你有多么在乎她
You just gotta tell her how much you care about her.
告诉她 她是你的避雷针
Tell her she's your lightning rod.
我才不要那么说
I'm not--I'm not saying that.
就这么说 相信我
Just say it. Trust me.
百试百灵
It works every time.
介意我过来聊聊吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表