剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
卡米拉沉浸在幸福里 完全没注意到
Kamilla is blissfully unaware
尖端科研实验室里疯狂的事情
of any of the madness that goes on in S.T.A.R. Labs,
或是我们从超能力者手里拯救这座城市的日常
or that we routinely save the city from evil metas.
或是你有个秘密身份
Or that you have a secret identity
穿着皮衣耍着花招
and dress up in leather and go all pew-pew!
尤其是皮衣
Especially the leather.
我和她 相处得很好
She and I, we got a good thing.
和别人在一起从来没有这种
And being with somebody has never felt so...
轻松的感觉
so easy.
只要我一和她在一起
And when I'm with her, for once,
我感觉自己就是个普通人
I just feel like a normal dude,
过着平凡的生活
with a normal life
我的社交媒体官宣女朋友
and a social-media-official girlfriend,
恰巧是个拍照达人
who happens to be a very talented photographer
而不是个 蜘蛛人
and not... a Spider-Person.
这很不错 真的
It's--that's amazing, man. It really is.
我保证我会尊重这件事
And I promise that I will respect that.
但是我要问你 你觉得
But I gotta ask, how long do you think
你能把这两个世界分开多久
you can keep those two worlds separate?
我妈妈和一个叫克雷格的人在一起过
Look... my mom dated this guy, Craig,
克雷格是个税务会计师也是个斗牛士
and Craig was a tax accountant and a freelance bull rider.
一直把这两个世界分得很开
Never let one world know about the other, and...
让他饱受折磨
it just tore him up.
给他带来的痛苦比那些牛还多
More than those bulls ever did.
我真的该去工作了
I should definitely be working.
重点是 我知道你为什么害怕
Look, the thing is, I get why you're afraid
失去你和卡米拉拥有的这一切
of losing what you have with Kamilla,but
但是如果你不让她进入这个世界
if you keep her out of this world...
在我看来
it seems to me that you're always
你的一部分总是关闭的
gonna be turning off a part of yourself.
这样不对
That's not right.
如果克雷格没有意外地
And if Craig hadn't been crushed to death
被文件柜砸死
by that huge filing cabinet...
我知道他一定会有同样的感受
I know he'd feel the same way.
我没能杀掉她
I didn't get her.
也许这是件好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing,
这份文件我看过了 完全讲不通
'cause I've read this file and it doesn't make sense.
格蕾丝 案发现场的钱没被拿走
Grace, there was no money taken from the crime scene.
我觉得你父母的遭遇
I think what happened to your mom and dad
可能是场意外
might've been an accident.
她杀了我的父母 奥林叔叔
She killed my parents, Uncle Orlin!
那不是场意外
It wasn't an accident!
你和他们语气一样
You sound like them.
你为什么会和他们说的一样
Why do you sound like them?
格蕾丝你的头
Grace, your head.
我得带你去看安布勒斯医生
We gotta get you to Dr. Ambres.
她知道该怎么帮你
She'll know how to help.
她谁都不帮 再也帮不了了
She's not helping anyone. Not anymore.
为什么
Why not?
我把她杀了
I killed her.
但是安布勒斯医生救了你
But Dr. Ambres saved your life.
同时也毁了你
And destroyed yours.
你被赋予了神力
You had a gift.
一个从天而降的武器为你所用
An unbreakable weapon that fell from the sky for you to use.
只有你能控制
For you to control.
然后她把你的能力夺走了
And she took that power away from you.
不 格蕾丝
No, Grace.
我想要那个解药
I wanted that cure.
而且我也希望你使用它
And I wanted you to have it too.
不 那是不可能的
No. No, that's impossible.
我们本该并肩作战的
We were supposed to do this together.
格蕾丝 我只是想让你开心
Grace, I just wanted you to be happy.
这是我一直想要的全部
That's all I ever wanted.
我爱你 格蕾丝 你是我的家人
I love you, Grace. You're my family.
你会不惜一切去救我 是吧
And you'd do anything to save me, right?
我知道我该干什么了
I know what I have to do.
格蕾丝 停下
Grace, stop.
格蕾丝 不要这样 格蕾丝 求你了
Grace, stop! Grace, please!
晚上好 威尔斯博士
Good evening, Dr. Wells.
你好 吉迪恩
Bonjour, Gideon.
我相信我有一个东西...
I believe I have something that belongs...
属于这里
right here.
视频日志 条目247
Video log, entry 247.
我一直在纠结于
I have long struggled
时间易变的特性
with time's insistence on change.
一个变量就可以改变时间线
One variable changes the timeline.
我们的记忆也一同改变 并不知晓
Our memories are changed too, without any knowledge
其他可能的情况 但是再也不是这样了
of time's other possibilities, but not anymore.
他这是要搞什么
Where he is going with this?
就像人是由DNA组成的一样
Just as the human body is made up of DNA,
同样 多元宇宙是否也是由
so, too, is the multiverse made up
它独特的源代码的
of its own unique source code.
一个无法被篡改的代码
One that cannot be altered.
不管你是从哪个时间线来
No matter what timeline you're in.
直到现在
Until now,
因为我破译了这个代码
because I have cracked that code.
所以时间线 尽管它容易被改变
And so the timeline, it can be malleable,
但是我的知识...
but my knowledge...
牢固不变
will be intractable.
吉迪恩 暂停视频日志
Gideon, freeze video log.
捕捉透明板上的文字
Capture the clear board.
与手写样本二号♥做对比
Run against handwriting sample number two.
诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦的日志
The journal of Nora West-Allen.
分♥析♥字迹中
分♥析♥完成 确认字迹与
Analysis complete, handwriting match
匹配 成功
哈里森·威尔斯相符
for Harrison Wells confirmed.
就这些吗 威尔斯博士
Will that be all, Dr. Wells?
是的 吉迪恩
Yes, Gideon.
就这些
That will be all.
这就是我为什么没告诉你我的超能力
And that's why I didn't tell you about my powers.
我觉得对你来说很难接受
I thought it would be too hard for you.
但是你很坚强
But you're tough.
比我任何时候都坚强
Tougher than I've ever been.
或许你可以再替我坚强一下
So maybe you can be tough for me too?
她们是和谐的一家
They're a good family.
跟你说她们可以搞定的
Told you they'd figure it out.
爸...
Dad...
我有些事要跟你讲
I need to tell you something.
宝贝 怎么了
Oh, baby, what's wrong?
格蕾丝的思想
Grace's mind.
越来越强烈了
Oh, it's getting so much stronger.
急诊部
她来了
She's here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
薇琪·博兰
Vickie Bolen!
把自己交出来
Give yourself over to me,
不然你老公就死了
or your husband dies.
这个蝉不在乎那个人是不是超能力者
This Cicada doesn't care if someone's a meta or not.
她会杀掉挡她的任何人
She'll kill anyone who stands in her way.
XS 在蝉再次扔匕♥首♥之前快把她带走
XS, get her out of here before Cicada tries that again.
不要减速
Do not slow down.
警探 我们需要将她带到安全的地方
Detective, we need to get her somewhere safe.
-妈妈 -没有爱丽丝我不走
- Mom? - I'm not leaving without Alice.
你才是目标 博兰女士
You're the target, Mrs. Bolen.
她不跟着你会更安全
She's safer without you.
来吧 我们走
Come on, now, let's go.
来 亲爱的 我们带你去安全的地方
Come on, sweetie, let's get you somewhere safe.
XS 快走
XS, go!
-怎么样了 -我们有个紧急情况
- What do you got? - Well, we have a situation.
其实是两个
Or two, actually.
那个是新的蝉
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表