剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但我会非常地开心 如果
but it would make me very happy if--
我们可以重新来一遍 拜托
Can we just have a do-over, please?
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
五十二次
52 times?
五十三次 如果你包括这次的话
53, if you include now.
那很多遍了
That's a lot.
我该怎么做 就让他们其中一个死去吗
What was I supposed to do, let one of them die?
问题是 诺拉 时间旅行是有后果的
The thing is, Nora, there are consequences to time travel.
-我知道 -不 你不懂
- Oh, I know. - No, you don't,
不像我一样了解
not like I do.
让我来告诉你
Let me show you something.
想像这个咖啡杯是时空连续体
Imagine this coffee cup is the space/time continuum.
每次你回到过去 它都会破裂
Whenever you go back in time, it breaks.
你可以试着重设时间线
Now, you can try and reset the timeline,
或者试着修补它 但不管你怎么尝试
try and fix it, but no matter how hard you try,
它永远不会和原来的一模一样
it's never gonna be exactly how it was.
这次看起来成功了
It seems like things worked out this time,
但不会永远是这样 而我们也不可能
but that's not always gonna be true,
知道这些改变将会如何呈现
and it's impossible to know how these changes are gonna unfold,
或是你制♥造♥的涟漪 还有你会改变哪些人的人生
the ripples you'll cause, whose life you're gonna affect.
没有人能做到
No one can do that.
没有人
No one?
没有
No one.
我们不是神 诺拉
We're not gods, Nora.
我们只是被赋予了超凡的能力
We've just been given extraordinary abilities.
符号♥数据库已更新 是否翻译剩余符号♥
斯旺 我要知道我们不会把这变得更糟
Thawne, I need to know we're not making this worse.
告诉我你知道你在做什么
Tell me you know what you're doing.
我是唯一知道自己在做什么的极速者
I am the only speedster who knows what he's doing!
按照计划进行
Stick with the plan.
依循我的指示我们就能打败蝉
Follow my instructions and we'll defeat Cicada,
我们就能摧毁他的匕♥首♥
we'll destroy his dagger,
然后我们就可以救你的父亲
and then we will save your father.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表