剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
斯旺的超能力
Thawne's powers all this time.
所以如果我们现在销毁匕♥首♥
So if we get rid of the dagger now,
它会在未来消失
it disappears in the future?
斯旺会逃离铁山监狱
And Thawne gets out of Iron Heights.
反向时间入侵
A reverse time hack.
你说的有关斯旺的一切都是对的
Everything you said about Thawne is true.
他唯一帮助的人就是他自己
The only person he ever helps is himself.
诺拉 这不是你的错
Nora, this is not your fault.
就是
Yes, it is.
现在我们要问的问题就是
Now the question we have to ask...
我们是阻止蝉还是阻止斯旺
do we stop Cicada or do we stop Thawne?
不 我们不能让上千超能力者死去
No, we're not gonna let thousands of meta-humans die,
不论现在还是未来
now or in the future.
我们找到蝉
We find Cicada.
彻底摧毁匕♥首♥
We destroy the dagger once and for all.
你得离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
不 我们得等结果
No, we gotta wait for the results--
你回来之前我们可以处理
We can handle it until you get back.
去找卡米拉吧
Go see Kamilla.
你怎么选
How do you choose?
这是要问爱瑞丝而不是我的问题
That's more of a question for Iris than for me.
她看起来对我的照片很满意
She seems to be happy with my photos.
我有点希望她可以让我去中城警局
I was kinda hoping she'd send me over to CCPD
拍超能力者
to take photos of the meta-humans
接受治疗的照片
when they were getting that cure.
你能想象蝉男袭击时你在那里吗
Can you imagine being there when that Cicada guy attacked?
实际上是蝉女
Cicada woman, actually.
女人
A woman?
她叫格蕾丝·吉本斯
Her name's Grace Gibbons.
她的叔叔是一代蝉
Her uncle was the first Cicada.
她在他接受了超能力解药后杀了他
She killed him after he took the meta-human cure.
我做的解药
The cure that I made.
你做的解药
The cure you made?
你是认真的
You're serious.
这就是你一直在做的科学项目
That's the scientific project you've been working on?
在尖端科研实验室
At S.T.A.R. Labs.
你从没告诉我你的实验室是尖端科研实验室
You never told me your lab was S.T.A.R. Labs.
还有很多我没告诉你
There's a lot I haven't told you.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你是震波
You're Vibe.
听着 卡米拉
Look, Kamilla,
我亲眼看到双重身份的
I've seen firsthand how hard it is
生活有多难
to have two lives like this.
我不想拖累你
And I tried to separate you from that,
但是我不想再向你隐瞒了
but I don't want to keep this from you anymore.
我不能一直这样骗你
I can't keep lying to you like this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
西斯科 等等
Cisco, wait.
我完全明白
I totally get it.
我读了很多漫画书
I've read a lot of comic books.
我知道关于透露秘密身份的
I know all the tropes that go with
所有梗
revealing secret identities.
但在现实生活中 我从来没有
But in real life, I would never expect you
期望你立刻告诉我这种事情
to tell me something like this right away.
你真好
You're amazing, you know that?
西斯科 这不关于我
Cisco, this isn't about me.
而是关于你
It's about you.
如果作为震波是你想要的生活
If being Vibe is a part of the life you want,
我绝不会阻拦
I would never get in the way of that.
你真的很像我
You know you really are a lot like me.
轻信
Trusting.
而且当事情变糟时你总是归咎于自己
And you always blame yourself when things go wrong.
我怎么弥补呢
How do I fix this?
我不知道你是否可以 诺拉
I don't know if you can, Nora.
你犯了一个错
You made a mistake,
你知道吗
you know?
一个大错
A big mistake.
有时候在生活中 我们能做的所有
Sometimes in life, all we can do is just
就是承受后果
live with the consequences.
所以你要问自己的问题就是
So what you have to ask yourself is
你想成为什么样的英雄
what kind of hero are you gonna be?
每犯一个错误就重新来过的人
One who takes a do-over after every mistake,
还是承担过错继续前进
or one who lives with it and moves forward?
没有进展
Nothing?
没有 我还是不知道怎么重置
Nope, I still cannot figure out how to reset
他的细胞到正常状态
his cells back to normal.
还是矮胖子的样子
He's till Humpty Dumpty'd, huh?
是的
Yep.
自从他第一次获得超能力
He hasn't been this much of a mess
他还没这么糟糕过
since he first got his powers.
自从...
Since...
那你们当初是怎么帮他的
And what did you do to help him then?
我们引入了一种稳定酶
We introduced a stabilizing enzyme that reset
用硫化还有肌肉记忆使他的身体
his body back to its original form using vulcanization...
恢复到原来的状态
and muscle memory.
肌肉记忆
Muscle memory.
那看起来现在我们需要做的
Well then it appears all that we need to do
就是叫醒他
is wake him up.
那你说我们要怎么做
How would you suggest we do that?
简单
Simple.
我们轰炸他
We blast him.
我们轰炸他
We blast him?
你轰炸他 用震动能量
If you blast him, the vibrational jolt,
完全足够重启他意志的了
it will be more than enough to kick-start his consciousness.
我可以肯定
I'm sure of it.
我们能不能就放点嘎嘎的歌♥
Can't we just play some Gaga
然后期望他能醒来
and hope he wakes up?
嘎嘎不能解决一切问题
Gaga is not the solution to everything.
我们必须轰炸他
You have to blast him.
上吧 小拉尔夫·马奇奥 请
Allez, young Ralph Macchio, please.
小心 这场面可能会失控
Be careful. This could get a little ugly.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, deuce.
摔角大赛
WrestleMania!
看吧 和新的一样
Voilà! Good as new.
炸我为什么你发生了
Blasted why you happen what?
炸我为什么你发生了
B-b-blasted why you happen what?
除了语言技巧
Except for the language skills.
会恢复的 大概
Those will return, probably.
你们去 都哪里
Everybody going, where is?
你们去 都哪里
Everybody going where--every--
怎么了
What is it?
是你们找到的那个木头粒子
It's the wood particles you guys found.
瑞士灰
"瑞士灰"
"Swish ash."
欧洲本土开花白蜡树的一部分
Part of the flowering ash trees indigenous to Europe,
同时在我们这边有最大的一片丛林
but also make up our biggest wood space
离中城19公里远
not 12 miles from Central City.
科林斯森林
Kolins Woods.
蝉就是在那里差点杀了我
That's where Cicada almost killed me.
那里还是这个国家最大的
That's also one of the largest wooded parks
森林公园
in the country.
-我们需要个更好的计划 -我有一个
- We need a better plan. - I've got one...
可以同时阻止蝉和斯旺
that can stop Cicada and Thawne.
要找出
Out to sniff?
我们要用真的她塞西尔吗
So really we're using her Cecile?
她有高度敏感的共情能力
Well, she is a highly sensitive empath
蝉不断产出恨意
and Cicada emanates hate.
检察官塞西尔·霍尔顿将作为
DA Cecile Horton will serve
我们的早期预警装置
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表