剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
you're--you're a little rusty, that's all.
不 刚才那生疏的
Oh, no. That was way more
可不止一点 拉尔夫
than a little rust, Ralph.
我失去了我的仙气
I've lost my mojo.
这可真是 新的旅行方式
Oh, that was a... new mode of travel.
我们将这个称为跨纬度
That is what we call an interdimensional
时空缺口
space-time breach.
需要花一点时间来熟悉
It takes a little while to get used to it.
那么 这里就是现实的尖端实验室了
So, this is S.T.A.R. Labs, IRL.
看看这景色
Look at that view.
我想做一些化验
I want to run some tests.
确保你身体一切正常
Make sure everything is all right with you.
这个城市可真漂亮
This city is so beautiful.
这里的日落
The sunsets here.
我以前经常会回想起来
I used to think about them all the time.
或许你们可以去
Hey, maybe you guys should just
散个步什么的
go for a walk or something.
试着重新熟悉下
Try and reconnect first.
好
Yeah.
不如我们出去走走
Um, why don't we go for a walk?
呼吸下新鲜空气
Get some fresh air.
我可以等下再化验
I can run my tests later.
我喜欢这计划
I love that plan.
你是怎么了
What's up with you?
兄弟 这故事里全是漏洞
Dude, this story is full of holes.
我只是想弄明白它们
I'm just trying to fill them.
诺拉的故事也充满漏洞
Nora's story had holes in them,
但她撒谎只是为了见我
and she was only lying to me 'cause she wanted to meet me.
问我享受着其中的每一秒
I've appreciated every second that we've had together so far.
凯特琳刚找回了她爸爸
Caitlin just got her dad back.
为她感到高兴吧
Let's be happy for her.
我是很高兴
Hey, I'm happy.
那我们先要做什么
So what are we doing first?
你是个极速者
Uh, well, you're a speedster.
所以我想你可以在这里转一转
So I was thinking you could run around the site.
看能不能找到核心
See if you can find the core.
我想既然是我们第一次组队
I thought, since it's our first time teaming up,
或许我能和你一起去 采访那些
maybe I could go with you and we can interview the people
大悟之道那夜在这里的人
who were here the night of the Enlightenment together.
-那还是 -不是不是
- Or no. - No, no, no.
就只是...
Yeah, it's just--
一般我都是独自采访别人
normally, I interview people by myself.
我的天 不是 没事的
Oh, oh, my God. No, no. It's fine.
我不是说想让你和我一起来回
It's--I wouldn't ask you to come speed around the city
在城里跑什么的
with me or anything like that.
-没事的 -好吧 那我就...
- It's fine. - Okay, well, I'll--
-不不 你和我一起来 -我和你一起
- No, no, no. You come with me- - I'll come with you, okay.
然后我们去采访工头
And we'll interview the foreman.
还是不要了 好吗
All right, let's not. How about that?
我们还有45个地点要搜查
Look, we have 45 more sites to search.
显然我们没有时间 并且我们要分散行动
Clearly we don't have the time and clearly we must split up.
所以你去找核心 你去和工头谈
So you go search for the core and you go talk to the foreman.
我来找线索
I will look for clues.
这就是调查如何失败的
And this is how investigations collapse.
宝贝你好
Hey, babe.
没有 母女组合的开局可能不太顺利
No, the mother-daughter team-up is kinda off to a rocky start.
不好说 我想我们会成功的
But I don't know, I think we'll get there.
怎么说
So?
核不在这
The core's not here.
要不你去其他地点搜查
Why don't you go search the other sites?
我们继续搜查这里
We'll finish up here.
不过你不想那么做 对吗
Well, no, you don't want to do that, do you, no?
因为你不是来调查的
Because, um, you're not here to investigate, are you?
你来是为了和你母亲共处的 对吗
No, you're here to spend time with your mother, right?
我只是想如果我们调查同一件案子
Well, I just thought maybe we would find something
会找到我们的共通之处
in common if we worked on a case together.
她很擅长从别人那里打探消息
But she's really good at prying information out of people.
没错
Believe me, and...
而我行动很快
I'm fast on my feet.
我还是回尖端科研实验室吧
I'm gonna go back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
等等
Hold on, wait.
我有另一个计划去找这个核
I have another plan to try and find this core.
需要你和你的母亲一起
It involves you and your mother.
樱桃汽水 爆米花
So, uh, cherry soda. Popcorn.
我还很久没喝吉斯特的咖啡了
I haven't had a cup of Jitters coffee in quite a while.
不过我最想念的是
But the thing that I miss the most was--
花生果酱华夫饼
Peanut butter and jelly waffles.
你以前做华夫饼的时候妈妈很不喜欢
Yeah, Mom used to hate it when you made those.
你妈妈总是希望生活里
Yeah, well, your mom always wanted
有更美好的事物
the nicer things in life, I guess,
而我简简单单就很开心
and I was happy with simple.
你俩能走到一起是个奇迹
It's a wonder you two ever got together.
-她怎么样了 -老样子
- How is she? - The same.
我不常见她
I don't really see her that often,
而我和她联♥系♥的时候 她总是很冷淡
and when I do, she's cold as ice.
而现在 得知她对你做了那些事情
And now, after what she did to you--
小凯 她可能有些冷淡
Oh, well, look, she may be a little bit chilly,
但她是爱你的
but she does love you, Caity.
你不在 生活很艰难
It's been really hard without you.
只有我和她 真的很难
I mean, just me and her. It was tough.
-是的 -我经历了很多事情
- Yeah. - I've been through a lot.
大都是因我而起
A lot of that has to do with me.
不 不是的
No.
你听我说 我一直没有陪伴你
No, no, listen, and--and I wasn't there for you.
这么多年过去了
All these years-- they went by and I--
小凯 我想补偿你
I want to make it up to you, Caity.
我确实应该陪伴在你身边
I mean, I really should've been there for you, right?
我希望我能
I mean--and I wish that I could just--
爸爸 天哪
Dad? Oh, my God.
爸爸 来坐下
Dad. Here, sit.
天哪 爸爸
Oh, my God. Dad?
爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad.
小凯
Caity?
爸爸 我在这
Dad? I'm right here.
你看到我的病了
You saw my disease?
真皮层在结晶
Yeah, uh... the dermis is crystallizing.
并且还在扩散
And it's spreading.
你昏迷的时候我做了一些测试
I ran some tests while you were unconscious.
你有低温恶性肿瘤
You have a cryogenic malignancy
以及躯体变异
and a somatic mutation.
这不会传染但是
It's not contagious but--
它在改写我的基因序列
It's rewriting my genetic code.
如果继续恶化下去 你会
And if it continues, you could--
死去
Die.
我治好了我的渐冻症
Well, I cured my ALS,
但却引起了更致命的疾病
but I created something even more deadly.
每次我情绪激动的时候 肿瘤都会扩散
Every time my emotions spike, my malignancy spreads.
例如你气愤或者害怕的时候吗
Like when you're angry or scared?
我宁愿当初没有那么做
I wish I had just left well enough alone.
对你我都好
For both of us.
等等 我也有渐冻症的遗传标记吗
Wait, did I have the genetic marker for ALS too
你在尝试治好我吗
and you tried to cure me?
我的能力是因你而来的
So my powers came from you?
冰霜杀手是对我的治疗
Killer Frost is my cure?
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost?
你可能听过另一个名字
You may know her by a different name.
喀俄涅
Khione.
爸爸 你对我做了什么
Dad, what did you do to me?
我不想让渐冻症在你身上显现
I wasn't gonna let the ALS manifest in you
就像我这样
like it did in me.
所以你在你自己女儿身上用了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表