剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-你差点死了 -莉亚 她在这里吗
- You could have died. - Lia, is she here?
她正从海滨城赶过来
She's on her way from Coast City.
她肯定急炸了
Uh, and she is wearing her aggro pants.
我是说 她给我打了47多次电♥话♥
I mean, she has called me, like, 47 times.
你应该无视她
You should have ignored her.
我就是不想让她担心
Just, I don't want her to worry.
我无视了
I did.
所以她才不知道这个
Uh, which is why she doesn't know about this.
医护人员说你来的时候
The paramedics said that you went into cardiac arrest
心搏停止了 所以他们用除颤器
when you got here and so they had to use the defib nodes
复苏你的心脏 当他们进行的时候
to restart your heart, and when they did,
他们发现了这个
they found this.
这埋在你右肩膀的伤疤下面
It was buried underneath the scar under your right shoulder.
这是什么
What is it?
他们说是你撞到的金属架
They say it's a metal scrap from the shelf
上边的碎屑 但我不确定
you got thrown into, but I don't know.
这个看起来挺老旧 而且烧焦了
It looks kind of old and--and pretty fried.
好吧 暂停 现在我们知道你没事了
Okay, wait, but now that we both know you're okay,
我们能不能讨论下你被
can we please talk about the fact that you got struck
极速者闪电击中这件事
by lightning from a speedster?
太酷炫了吧
So schway, right?
唯一的问题就是没人会相信我们
The only thing is no one's gonna believe us.
咱俩都看到了 他们不能不信
We both saw it. They're gonna have to.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
有意外发生 系统正在检查
There has been an incident. System check in progress.
怎么回事
What the hell?
接住
Catch this.
我没事
I'm okay!
你确定吗
You sure?
当然 老兄 我是极速者了
Yeah, dude. I'm a speedster.
我的神经都在抽搐 神经突触一定在发狂
All of my nerves are tingling and my synapses must be going crazy
因为我的反应时间快得爆表了
because my reaction times are way off the charts.
我要怎么面对我妈妈
What am I gonna do about my mom?
每次只要有人提到超能力者她都会发疯
She freaks out any time someone even says the word meta.
好吧 这可以理解
Okay, well, that's understandable.
我是说 她普通人丈夫因为超能力者而死
I mean, her non-meta husband died because of metas.
对 但是报道闪电侠 最伟大的超能力者
Yeah, but writing about the Flash--the meta-human--
-成就了她的事业 -所以我们不能告诉她
- made her career. - So we can't tell her?
不行 我们不能告诉任何人
No, we can't tell anybody.
至少在我们找出我如何获得能力之前不行
Not until we figure out how I got these powers.
我觉得这发生在我碰到
And I don't think it's a coincidence that this happened
那个速度之神家伙之后不是个巧合
after my little run-in with the god of speed guy.
你说的是神速用他的闪电击中了你
You mean when Godspeed hit you with his lightning.
根据闪电侠博物馆里说的
Which, according to the Flash Museum,
这获得能力的情景完全和
is exactly what happened to--
闪电侠一样
The Flash.
抢劫进行中
10-90 in progress.
银行抢劫
Bank heist.
不行不行 你不能这么做
No, no. You can't do that.
这主意不好
That is a bad idea.
就如同自己剪刘海一样不好
That is like cut your own bangs bad.
我就是小小的去一下
I'm just gonna do a little run-by.
你是现场调查员 不是超级英雄
You are a CSI, not a superhero.
我们的工作和警♥察♥没区别
Our jobs are the same as the cops.
我们抓坏人
We get the bad guys.
好吧 去抓他们吧 闪电女侠
All right. Go get 'em, Flash Woman.
闪电女士
Lady Flash.
性感闪电
Hot Flash.
这个不行
Not that one.
好吧 咱们等下再讨论名字
Okay, we're gonna workshop that later.
在那之前 我要守护中城
Until then, I have to guard Central City.
停下 不然我就开枪了
Stop or I'll fire!
把你的手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them!
真对不起 你还好吗
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
别动
Freeze!
搞什么呢
What in the world?
错误与字节 你们被捕了
Bug and Byte, you're under arrest!
-快快快 -抓住他们
- Go, go, go! - Take them down!
你弄砸了夹击行动和半支小队
You fried your gauntlet and half the fleet.
只是三辆警车而已
It was only three cruisers.
现在弗伊队长怒火冲天
Now Captain Frye's gonna be on his warpath
每个人的日子都不好过了
which is gonna make everybody's life miserable.
对不起 诺拉
I'm sorry, Nora.
我知道今天不太顺利
I know today didn't exactly go so great.
两个劫匪因为我跑掉了
Both robbers got away because of me.
别那么为难自己了
Cut yourself a slice of slack pie.
这是你的第一天 又没人受伤
It was your first day. No one got hurt.
再说了 他们发现错误与字节躲在
And plus they found Bug and Byte hunched over
走私者营地 十分钟后就抓到了
with runner's cramps, like, ten minutes later.
但我还是感觉很糟
But I still feel so bad.
你看这事的方向错了
You're looking at this all wrong.
今天不是诺拉的大失败
Today was not Nora's big failure.
今天是闪电女神的大亮相
Today was the Femme-Flash's big debut.
给超级英雄命名可不简单
Naming superheroes is not easy.
莉娅 你是一个糟糕极速者
Lia, you are the best friend a shrappy speedster
能渴求的最好朋友
could ever ask for.
但我觉得中城警局没有能力
But I think we both know that CCPD isn't equipped
阻止这家伙
to stop this guy.
我们能在这家伙伤害到别人之前
The only way we're gonna catch him before
抓住他的唯一办法就是我开始
anyone else gets hurt is if I start thinking
用邪恶极速者的方式思考
like a villainous speedster.
那你要怎么做到这个呢
And how are you gonna do that?
我要去见一个
I'm gonna go see one.
逆闪电啊
Reverse-Flash, huh?
警官 你是这15年来第二位
Well, officer, you're, like, the second person in 15 years
来探视这个疯子的
who's come to visit this psychopath.
连给他打电♥话♥的人都没有
Not even a call.
你确定要独自见他吗
Are you sure you want to interview him by yourself?
我之前也独自面对过罪犯
I've been alone with criminals before.
你有五分钟
You have five minutes.
艾尔伯德·斯旺
Eobard Thawne?
我叫诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 犯罪现场调查员
My name is Nora West-Allen, and I'm a CSI tech
中城警局的
with the CCPD.
如果可以 我想要问你几个问题
I wanted to ask you a few questions, if I could.
靠近点
Come closer.
诺拉·韦斯特艾伦
Nora West-Allen.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
这间牢房♥的抑制能力
The dampening capabilities of this cell can negate
可以控制住一千个超能力者
the powers of 1,000 meta-humans.
玻璃 墙壁 屋顶 地板
The glass, the walls, the ceiling, the floors
都被连接上了触发器
are all connected to a power energizer that will zap
一旦抑制器失效 就会立刻输送
this place with 400 kilojoules instantly
40万焦耳电流进入房♥间中
should the dampeners fail.
让牢房♥无法被穿透
Making the cell phase-proof.
我伤害不了你 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦
I couldn't hurt you, Nora West-Allen.
就算我想也没用
Even if I wanted to.
你要问什么
What are your questions?
你是怎么落到如此地步
How did you end up in here?
中城警局里没人能
Was there nobody at CCPD that could answer
回答你这个问题吗
that question for you?
所有关于逆闪电的档案
All the files pertaining to the Reverse-Flash
都上了网络锁
have been cyber locked.
闪电侠博物馆里关于你的资料寥寥无几
And there's almost nothing about you in the Flash Museum.
除了有记录你被判入狱之时
Except for the date of your imprisonment.
真的吗
Really?
闪电侠博物馆里就只有这些
That's all there is in the Flash Museum?
那可真有趣
That's interesting.
你能告诉我 你是怎么被打败的吗
Will you tell me how you were defeated?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know that?
这将对我们的调查有帮助
It'll help us with an investigation.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表