剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
有很多药物不见了
from the coma ward.
你认为她在和德怀尔联手吗
You think she's working with Dwyer?
那家伙被人捅刀子 被闪电击中
The guy got stabbed, struck by lightning.
他胸口有个洞
He's got a hole in his chest.
总得有人帮他缝针吧
Somebody has got to be patching him up, right?
我觉得我们应该去找这位医生问问
I think we should be asking the doctor a few questions.
我们去找她吧
All right, let's do it.
你要一起去吗
Oh, you want to come with?
-我要一起去 -怎么了
- Yeah, I want to come with. - What?
那好吧
Uh, yeah, yeah.
-好 -那好 搭档
- Yeah! - All right, partner.
-搭档 我喜欢 -嗯
- Partner. I like that. - Yeah.
吉特咖啡
我还以为这出大事了
Okay, I thought something big was supposed to be going on down here.
不好说 事情的确不小
Oh, I don't know. It's pretty big.
让你大饱眼福一下
Feast your eyes on the newest addition
吉特菜单的最新产品
to the Jitters menu.
XS意式特浓咖啡
The XS-presso.
有以我名字命名的饮品了
I got my own drink!
超酷炫的对吧
It's pretty schway, right?
想想接下来能弄些什么
Think of what could be next.
XS公仔 XS日
An XS action figure? XS Day?
你们说得我都不好意思了
Guys, you are embarrassing me.
我们只是真的很兴奋
We're just really excited.
我们都没有一起去旅行过
I mean, we still haven't even gone on a trip together
或是做埃丝特祖母最拿手的地瓜派
or made Grandma Esther's famous sweet potato pie recipe.
你把唱卡拉OK加进去清单里了吗
Did you put karaoke on the list like I asked?
应该加了
I think so, actually.
-等一下 -让我看看
- Just a sec... - Let me see this.
滑雪
偷偷爬上吉特屋顶
高空滑索
去塞巴斯蒂亚诺吃饭
《星球大战》电影马拉松
激光射击游戏
教诺拉开车
露营
唱卡拉OK
洛奇午夜放映
清单上列了好多事
Okay, there are so many things on this list.
我们有得是时间
Well, I mean, we've got time.
这次是真的警报 还是另一个假的
Okay, is that a real alert or another fake one?
不 这次是真的
No, this one's real.
中城大学化学系有罪案发生
M-20 at CCU, Chemistry Department.
-超能力者袭击 -没错 我们走 快
- A meta attack. - Yeah, let's go. Come on.
虽然离开高中化学课堂有段时间了
Been a while since high school chem,
但你做的肯定不符合实验安全条例
but that does not look like proper lab safety.
我需要这个 离我远点
I need this! Leave me alone!
碳酸氢钠能中和任何一种酸
Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes any acid.
你带了手铐吗
You have the cuffs?
我们去抓他
Let's go get him.
-不必 -什么
- We don't need to. - What?
看看这个灼烧的痕迹
Look at this burn mark.
中城图片新闻
闪电侠与蝉交战 超能力者杀手仍逍遥法外
那个制酸人 拍下那张照片的时候
That acid guy, he... he must've been there
他肯定也在那里
when the photo was taken.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
爸 今天就是你阻止蝉的日子
Dad, today's the day you stop Cicada.
慢一点 再说一遍
Slow down. Say that again?
在闪电侠博物馆里有一张闪电侠和蝉的照片
There's a photo, it's in The Flash museum, of Flash and Cicada...
是他们最后一次
the last time they were ever seen
在公共场合对峙
confronting each other in public,
在那张照片里 在闪电侠脚边
and in the photo, by Flash's feet,
有一个一模一样的灼伤痕迹
the exact same burn mark left by the meta
正是我们刚刚交手的超能力者留下的
that we just fought.
这个制酸超能力者出现在他们最终对战中吗
This acid meta was at their final confrontation?
他肯定是蝉的最终目标
He must be Cicada's final target.
在我消失之前 这是他的最终目标
His final target before I vanish
他又开始杀人了
and he starts killing again.
这么至关重要的超能力者
Why is Nora just telling us
诺拉为什么现在才说
about this crucial meta now?
因为我的时间线上有很多事都不靠谱
Because a lot of the stuff from my timeline is unreliable.
不同的超能力者 不同的受害者
You know, uh, different metas, different victims,
不同的情况
different circumstances.
但是这次 一切完全相同
But this time, everything's exactly the same.
目前为止是的
So far.
如果蝉去猎杀这个制酸超能力者
If Cicada goes after this acid meta,
那就意味着今天是我们
that means that today's the last day
能正面对抗他的最后一天
we're going to confront him.
也是我们能阻止他的最后机会
And our last chance to stop him.
那好吧 我得去想一想
Yeah, all right, well, then, I gotta figure out exactly
我要对他说些什么
what I'm gonna say to him.
你会想出来的 爸爸 我会帮你的
You'll find the words, Dad. I'll help you.
那我去继续捣鼓面部识别
And I am going to start working on facial rec
找这个制酸大♥师♥
for this Acid Master.
没错 这就是我要做的
Yup, that's what I'm going with.
要一直相信你的直觉 孩子们
Always trust your gut, kids.
而我们需要找出能让你和蝉对话
And we'll figure out a way for you to talk to Cicada
还不让他杀掉你的方法
without him killing you.
好吧
Well...
如果一切都顺利的话
if it all works out, then...
看来今天就是我们旅程的终点了
looks like today could be the end of our journey.
是啊
Yeah.
然后大家就要各走自己的路了
And I guess everyone starts moving on.
-诺拉 -妈妈
- Nora. - Oh, hey, Mom.
我得赶快去帮助爸爸了
Um, look, I've really gotta hurry and go help Dad.
是 我知道 只是...
Yeah, I know, it's just...
我想明天你可能就要回家了
I guess you might be going home tomorrow.
是啊 我想也是 任务完成了
Yeah, I guess so. Um, mission accomplished.
如果你俩需要休息一下的话
Well, if you two need a break after a while,
乔爷爷教了我韦斯特家族著名的右勾拳
Papa Joe taught me the famous West family right hook.
我很乐意教给你
I-I would love to teach you.
-诺拉 -抱歉 抱歉妈妈
- Nora? - Sorry, uh, sorry, Mom.
我就是想 想到了些什么
I just, uh, thought of something
可以帮助到爸爸 我得走了
that's going to help Dad... I-I got to go.
宝贝 这可是第一次
Babe, this is a first!
咱们之前不也合作过
We've worked together before.
我们是有过 警探
We have, Detective,
但是我们之前做的都跟这一次不一样
but anytime we did anything even close to this,
我之前没有能力
I didn't have my abilities.
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
如果我开始捣鼓我的戒指
Uh, if I fiddle with my ring, you know,
就代表她在撒谎
assume that means she's lying
然后你就介入然后...
and then you just get in there and, mm, mm,
干♥你♥擅长的事
do your thing.
警♥察♥状态上身吧
You cop it up.
强的松 雷帕霉素 阿巴西普
Prednisone, sirolimus, abatacept.
都是被列为免疫抑制剂类的药品
All drugs classified as immunosuppressants.
它们都正巧在你工作的机构被上报失窃
They also happen to have all been reported stolen from this facility.
我知道那些报告
I'm aware of the report.
我感到好奇的是
What I'm wondering is
为什么这会引起地方检察官的注意
why it warrants the interest of the DA?
我们认为那些丢失的药物
We believe that the missing medications
与一些大案子有所关联
are connected to a much higher profile case.
奥林·德怀尔
Orlin Dwyer.
格蕾丝·吉本斯的叔叔
Grace Gibbons' uncle.
他还在逃吗 我不怎么看新闻
Is he still at large? I don't really watch the news.
是的 他还在逃中
Yes, he's very much at large.
而我们有原因相信正是这些药物
And we have reason to believe that those exact medications
能帮助德怀尔治疗他的伤势
are the ones that Dwyer would need to treat his injuries.
你究竟想表达什么
What are you saying exactly?
药物丢失的记录
The records of the stolen meds
在德怀尔停止来医院后还在继续
continued after Dwyer stopped visiting the hospital.
也就是说这里有人
Which means that someone here
或许还在给他提供药物
may be still supplying them to him.
听起来是个不错的理论
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表