剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Six.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
大家保持冷静 好吗
Okay, everybody stay calm, all right?
冷静
Just stay calm.
来吧
All right, come on.
各自负责一面机身
Hey, take a wall, all right?
我们能做到
We got this.
巴里 快点
Barry, hurry.
-不起作用 -什么
- It's not working. - What?
我做不到
I can't do this.
好吧 听着 深呼吸
All right, yes-- listen to me, just breathe.
感受脚下的地板
Feel the floor beneath your feet.
感受飞机的声音
Feel the rumble of the plane.
感受空气
Feel the air.
感受吹到你脸上的风
Feel that wind on your face,
-还有闪电 -还有闪电
- and the lightning. - And the lightning.
感受电流在你的血管里穿梭
Feel its electricity pumping through your veins,
流过你身体中的每一处神经
traveling to every nerve in your body
就像你永远不想停止的触电一样
like a shock you never want to end.
-你不再是你自己了 -你不再是你自己了
- You are no longer you now. - You're no longer you.
你融入了更宏大的存在
You're part of something greater.
你融入了更宏大的存在
You're part of something greater.
融入了神速力
Part of the Speed Force.
没错
That's right.
好了 它是我们的
All right, it's ours.
现在去做吧
Now, let's do it.
大家坐稳
Everybody hold on!
坐稳
Hold on!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
干得漂亮
Nice.
你穿过来了
You phased.
第一次
For the first time!
路霸将被押送至铁山监狱的超能力区
Well, Gridlock's off to Iron Heights' meta wing.
突发新闻 超能力劫匪被逮捕
他会在那里呆上很长一段时间
Where he won't be moving from for a very long time.
多亏了你的帮忙
Thanks to your help.
很高兴我们能组队
I'm glad we got to team up.
我也是
Me too.
女士们
Ladies and gentleman,
向超光速粒子吸收增强器2.5版本打个招呼
say hello to the tachyon absorption enhancer 2.5,
已经重新调试完成了
now complete with completely recalibrated
时间调查局的技术
Time Bureau technology.
我们还没有进行测试 但它应该能够
We haven't tested it yet, but it should counterbalance
平衡诺拉细胞中的负超光速粒子
the negative tachyons in Nora's cells.
给你 比利·皮尔格林
Here you go, Billy Pilgrim.
你不会困在时间里了
Consider yourself unstuck in time.
所以现在我可以跑回家了
So I can run home now?
或者...
Or...
也许我们可以缓一缓
maybe we hit pause on this thing.
你想让诺拉留下
You want Nora to stay?
我以为送她回家是我们的首要任务
Um, yeah, I thought getting her home was our priority.
是的 我只是...
No, it is, I just--
现在我想也许我们应该确保
now, I'm thinking that maybe we should make sure
她的超能力都正常
her powers are working correctly
再送她回家
before we send her home.
时间线怎么办
And what about the timeline?
是有风险 我不知道
It's risky, but I don't know.
沃利和我想了一下
I mean, Wally and I were talking about it.
传奇们有个理论
Yeah, the Legends have a theory.
有些历史事件是有弹性的
Uh, there are some historical events that are soft.
基本上 你改变那些
Basically, you change those,
不会有什么影响
it's not going to affect much else,
比如说没及时抓住路霸
like catching Gridlock late.
有些是固定的
And then, there are those that are fixed.
扰乱它们 会有各种各样疯狂的事情发生
You mess with them, and all sorts of craziness starts to happen.
比如说我妈妈死的那晚
Like the night my mom died.
改变它会产生闪点
Changing that created Flashpoint.
看来诺拉需要一个地方住下
It looks like Nora is gonna need a place to stay.
是的 我会呆在休息室
Uh, yes, and I'll stay in the lounge.
什么休息室
What lounge?
这个休息室
This lounge.
-该死 -爸
- Damn. - Dad.
-你找到了我的据点 -你知道这地方
- You found my spot. - You knew about this?
从第一天起我就在这打盹了
I've been napping in here since day one.
诺拉会住在这里
Uh, well, Nora was gonna stay here,
如果你不介意的话
if that's all right with you.
好
Okay, well,
现在我可以了解我的外孙女了
now I can get to know my granddaughter.
打扰一下 你见到了猫王
I'm sorry, you met Elvis?
见到他
Met him?
沃利叔叔打败了他的孪生兄弟鬼魂
Uncle Wally fought the ghost of his twin brother.
我去了寺院
I, uh--I went to a monastery,
我正试图找到自己
and I was trying to find myself,
就快要找到了
but I was really close.
然后传奇们来了 一下子把我带走了
Then, the Legends came, they swooped me up,
之后生活变得更加疯狂
and life got even more crazy.
你想要回去 不是吗
You want to go back, don't you?
不行 我刚回来
I can't. I mean, I just got here.
我不想离开小队 我不想离开你
I don't want to leave the team. I don't want to leave you.
沃利 这个房♥间的所有人都爱你 特别是我
Wally, everybody in this room loves you, especially me.
但你没有完成你要做的事情
But you didn't finish what you set out to do,
没有人会拦着你
and nobody's gonna get in your way.
向我保证 当你找到你寻找的东西
So promise me, when you find what you're looking for,
再回来 不然你就会
come back, or you're gonna have
在你的禅修花♥园♥里发现一个生气老爸
a very angry-looking dad in your zen garden.
你会照顾他吧 XS
Will you take care of him, XS?
没问题 闪电小子
You got it, Kid Flash.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我以为我错过了和诺拉建立联♥系♥的机会
I thought I missed out on my chance to connect with Nora,
但现在她要留下 我还有机会
but now that she's staying, I get another shot.
如果你在飞机上看到了她
If you could have seen her on that plane,
你会知道你们已经有了联♥系♥
you'd know that you guys are already connected.
是吗
Really?
她很无畏 和你一样
She was fearless, just like you.
-我们有一个女儿 -是的
- We have a daughter together. - Yeah.
我们造了一个人
We make a person.
最后 所有事情都能解决
In the end, everything works out.
我们有幸福的结局
We get our happy ending.
如果巴里可以回到过去
If Barry can go back in time,
为什么他不阻止思考者杀掉我
why didn't he stop the Thinker from killing me?
我开玩笑的
Kidding, I'm kidding.
各位 我开玩笑的
Guys, I'm kidding.
我知道这会打破
I realize that could have upset
宇宙微妙的平衡
the delicate balance of the universe.
再说 如果他这么做了 谁知道
Besides, if he did that, who knows?
他也许会创造一条时间线
He might have created a timeline where
我在粒子加速器爆♥炸♥时就死了
I died in that particle accelerator explosion.
这样倒好了
Wishful thinking.
开玩笑的 我很高兴你在这里
Kidding. I'm glad you're here,
而且我很高兴我们不用手把手
and I'm glad that we don't have to hold your hand
解释穿越的事情 你快想明白了
through the time travel thing; you're figuring it out.
是的 穿越不是我唯一解决的谜团
Yeah, well, time travel's not the only mystery I solved.
当你们在和路霸战斗时
While you guys were fighting Gridlock,
我在查这些
I was, uh, running this down.
-这是什么 -答案
- What's this? - An answer.
和更多问题
And a lot more questions.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表