剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-他的匕♥首♥ -这个我们有办法
- in your possession-- - We've got that covered.
你们有办法 什么办法
You got that covered. How's that?
用这个
With this.
那是
Is that--
萨维塔战服上的一部分
It's a piece of Savitar's suit, yeah.
你知道你♥爸♥可笑在哪里吗 诺拉
You know what's funny about your dad, Nora,
他恨我
is he hates me.
相当恨我
Hates me with a passion,
但另一个他 这个萨维塔
and yet a version of him, this Savitar,
比我还要混♥蛋♥得多
is a much bigger jerk than I ever was.
你看见他的脸了吗 你...
Did you see the face? Did you--
看见他那张披萨一样的脸了吗
did you see the, like, pizza face.
-你能快点吗 -行 我快点
- Can you hurry up? - Yeah, I'll hurry up.
我告诉你 艾伦
I gotta tell you, Allen,
用萨维塔的战服
using Savitar's suit,
是个聪明的办法
it's a smart idea.
是她想的
It was hers.
聪明姑娘
Clever girl.
好了
Gotta go.
我期待看到这一切的结果
I still look forward to seeing how this all pans out.
诺拉
Nora.
爸爸...
Hey, Dad--
该回到一切发生的那个夜晚去了
It's time to go back to the night it all began.
走吧
Come on.
今晚就是开启未来的时刻
Tonight, the future begins.
我与我的团队在这里将要进行的工作
The work my team and I will do here
将改变当今世界对物理学的理解
will change our understanding of physics,
会给能源与医药学领域
will bring about advancements in power,
带来巨大进展
advancements in medicine,
相信我 那样的未来绝对不会太远
and trust me, that future will be here faster than you think.
我们为什么往这边走
Uh, why are we going this way?
为什么不直接用极速进入时间穹顶
Why don't we just speed into the time vault?
因为这个时刻意义非凡 诺拉
Because it's a big moment, Nora.
斯旺为了这一晚计划了14年
Thawne's been planning this night for 14 years.
如果我们用极速 他会感觉到
If we use our speed, he'll feel it.
感觉到神速力里有干扰
Feel a disturbance in the Speed Force.
最好别碰
I wouldn't do that.
[古鲁德]
威尔斯博士 粒子加速器已经准备好
Dr. Wells, the accelerator is primed
随时可以注入粒子了
and ready for particle injection.
我感觉自己应该说点意义深远的话
I feel I should say something profound like,
比如"人类迈出的一小步"什么的
"One small step for man."
发生什么了
What's happening?
威尔斯打算炸毁中城
Wells is about to blow up the city.
但我能想到的就是
All I can think of to say is
为了这一天的到来我等了数个世纪
I feel like i've waited for this day for centuries.
不再多废话了
Without further ado.
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm great.
我
I'm...
凯特琳 你可以让罗尼
Caitlin, do you think you could have Ronnie
再计算一下粒子加速器参数数量吗
run the Particle Accelerator parameter numbers
再来一次就好
just one more time?
为了更精确一些
Just for good measure.
-当然 -很好
- Sure. - Great.
还有一件事 凯特琳
And, Caitlin,
我们一直留着的那瓶唐培里侬香槟
the bottle of Dom we've been saving.
就是今天吗
Is today the day?
我想也许就是今天了
I think today might be the day.
-我去把它拿过来 -很好 快点回来
- I'll go grab it. - Great, be along in a minute.
你让我们在这里坐立不安 威尔斯博士
You got us on pins and needles here, Dr. Wells.
-很激动吧 -是的
- Exciting isn't it? - Yeah.
这都要感谢团队 对吗
Well, it's all thanks to the team, right?
凯特琳 她的未婚夫罗尼 哈特利
Caitlin, fiancé Ronnie, Hartley.
哈特利做了贡献
Hartley contributed.
尤其是你 西斯科
Especially you, Cisco.
我得说我能感应到你
I have to say I have a vibe about you.
感应到你注定会成为什么样的人
About what you're destined to become.
我希望你知道 我很想加入这场冒险
I want you to know I'm very eager to be along for that adventure.
谢谢 威尔斯博士
Thank you, Dr. Wells.
这对我来说很重要
That means a great deal.
-你是 -我没有
- Oh, did you-- - I didn't.
我们还是去打开加速器再开一瓶香槟吧
Shall we just go turn on an accelerator and pop some champagne?
-我觉得 -很好
- I think-- - Okay.
他走了
He's gone.
晚上好 巴里·艾伦
Good evening, Barry Allen.
我没想到这么快就见到你
I was not expecting you this soon.
她认识你吗
She knows you?
我还认识你 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦
I know you as well, Nora West-Allen.
也被称作XS
Also known as XS.
重启军团的第五名成员
Fifth recruit in the rebooted Legion of--
吉迪恩 粒子加速器即将爆♥炸♥
Gideon, the particle accelerator is about to explode.
我需要你重新调试系统的链式反应
I need you to recalibrate the system's chain reaction
把一些暗物质放回到这个瓶子里
so some of the dark matter is repositioned into this vial,
并且不要记录相关报告
and record no reports of this...
诺拉
Nora!
你真的恨他 是吗
You really hate him, don't you?
你不知道他做了什么吗
Do you not know what he did?
我知道他是你的死敌
I know he was your archenemy.
他杀死了我母亲
He killed my mother...
毁掉了我们的家
and our home
当时我才11岁
when I was 11 years old.
一个11岁的小孩子
An 11-year-old boy.
你知道他为什么这样做吗
You know why he did it?
他认为如果我遭受的痛苦足够恐怖的话
He thought if I suffered a tragedy that was horrific enough,
我就永远不会恢复
I'd never recover
也就永远不会成为闪电侠
and never become The Flash.
我不知道这些
I-- I didn't know that.
也许很多在我身上发生的事
There's probably a lot that's happened to me
都没有在闪电侠博物馆里展览
that's not in The Flash museum.
这就是为什么你不想让我和你一起来 是吗
It's why you didn't want me to come with you, isn't it?
不是因为危险
It's not because it was dangerous,
或是时间线
or because of the timeline,
而是因为你不想让我知道
but because you didn't want me
你身上发生的这些可怕的事
to know these awful things about you
这样等我回去以后 就不会对这些印象深刻
so it's not what I would remember most when I went back.
你不必保护我免受这些伤痛
You don't have to protect me from this stuff.
-我需要 -不 你不必
- Yes, I do. - No, you don't.
不 我真的需要
Yes, yes, I do.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter.
而你是我的父亲
Yeah, and you're my father,
我只是想了解我的父亲
and I just want to know my father.
重新校准完毕
Recalibration complete.
要来了
Here we go.
暗物质取回成功
Dark matter retrieval successful.
该让时间恢复正常了
Let's go get our time back in place.
[急诊]
脊髓创伤
Spinal cord trauma,
他的下腹以下都没有知觉了
he's lost all feeling to his lower quadrants.
那是哈里森·威尔斯
That's Harrison Wells.
威尔斯博士 我要你抓紧我的手
Dr. Wells, I need you to squeeze my hand.
这是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
二十四岁男性 被闪电击中
24-year-old male, struck by lightning.
得找个全面的创伤专家小组
I need a full trauma panel.
送他到一号♥诊室
Get him to bay one.
这座城市是怎么了
What is happening to this city?
格蕾丝的病房♥在四楼
Grace's room is on the fourth floor.
应该没问题
This should work.
就放在这里
Let's put it right here.
成功了
We did it.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表