剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你挺厉害啊
Damn, you're good.
真的厉害
Real good.
好像太厉害了
Maybe too good.
解药合成100%
我们成功了
We did it.
我们成功了
We did it!
天哪
Oh, my.
西斯科·雷蒙 你今晚搞到了
Cisco Ramon, tonight you've got yourself
热辣的约会和治愈超能力者的解药
a hot date and a meta-human cure.
我们已无可阻挡
We're unstoppable.
完蛋...
Ooh, shrap...
闪 电 侠
第五季
第十四集
我们还要等多久
We have to wait how long
才能使用治愈超能力者的解药
before we can use the meta-human cure?
不用多久
Not even that long.
-西斯科 -也就打个响指的时间
- Cisco. - It's gonna go by like that.
西斯科
Cisco.
-二十九天 -一个月
- 29 days. - A month?
没错吧 只要短短一个月而已
I know, right? Just one, teeny, tiny, month
我们就能阻止蝉的大屠♥杀♥了
until we stop Cicada's purge. You know,
从历史的角度来看 这比我们之前
historically speaking, this is way faster
打败大反派的速度快多了...
than we've ever stopped a big bad so...
我们等不了那么久
We can't wait that long.
如果他发现新的超能力者
If he finds another meta
或者来袭击我们... 我们必须加快速度
or comes after us--we have to speed this up somehow.
必须等化合物充分合成
We have to wait for the compound to fully synthesize
否则它无法有效地中和
or it won't be able to effectively neutralize
超能力者脑下垂体里的暗物质
the dark matter in a meta-human's pituitary gland.
如果不能加快变异演化...
Without any way to expedite the exotic evolution--
巴里 我们必须等
Barry, we're gonna have to wait.
我们只能等了
I think we have to wait.
除非...
Unless...
你把它带进神速力
you took it into the Speed Force.
怎么 你想让他
What, you want him to go into
去神速力里呆一个月 然后怎样
the Speed Force for a month and then, what,
出来回到他离开的那天吗
come out the same day that he left?
不不不 我没说让你操纵时间
Oh, no, no, I'm not saying you manipulate time.
我是说让你操纵暗物质
I'm saying you manipulate dark matter.
这很简单 基础化学 对吧
So very simple. It's simple chemistry, right?
你合成化合物的时候要用...
When you are synthesizing a compound, you use a--
反应物 基质...
commodity, uh, substrate, uh--
-催化剂 -对 催化剂
- A catalyst? - Catalyst, right.
而合成能够抵消暗物质的化合物时
And the most efficient catalyst you can use when synthesizing
最高效的催化剂
a compound that negates dark matter
就是超光速的粒子
is superluminal particles.
-快子 -很好
- Tachyons? - Très bien.
就是快子 快子最密集的地方在哪里
Tachyons, and the place where tachyons are the most dense?
-神速力 -就是这样
- Speed Force. - And voilà.
或许行得通
That might actually work.
的确行得通 这就好比
Yeah, it will. It'll be like nuking it
把它放到全维度微波炉里加热
in a pan-dimensional microwave.
-主意不错 -我知道
-Nice work. - I know.
那这样能节约多少时间
So how much time would this save?
从二十九天缩短到六十分钟
From 29 days down to 60 minutes.
这样就快多了
Yeah, it's gonna be faster.
而且从你们上次交手后
And also since Cicada has been quiet
蝉一直没什么动静
since your last encounter,
现在应该是最佳时机了
maybe there's no time like the present.
-去吧 -好
- Do it. - All right.
一小时后见
I'll see you in an hour.
诺拉 你得留在这里
Nora, you need to stay here.
你不要我帮忙吗
You don't want my help?
我只是... 这次我来搞定
I just-- I got this one this time.
你确定现在去合适吗
Are you sure that now is a good time to go?
我只是说 这座城市会少了闪电侠
I mean, I just mean, the city will be Flash-less,
缺少闪电侠的一小时是很久的
and an hour is a long time to be without the Flash.
这座城市不会少了闪电侠的 还有XS呢
The city is not gonna be Flash-less. It'll have XS.
但是那次
Yeah, but what about the time
你被迫在管道监狱牢房♥里待了一天
you had to spend 24 hours in the Pipeline cell
天气女巫和银色幽灵就偷了天眼会的车
and Weather Witch and Silver Ghost stole that A.R.G.U.S. car--
虽然我不在 但是你阻止了他们
And you stopped them without me.
蝉差点对老妈下手的事
Eh, with what happened to Mom because of Cicada--
爱瑞丝没事的 这是阻止蝉的关键部分
Iris is fine, and this is the key to stopping Cicada.
我要走了
I gotta go.
如果有事发生 照我教你的去做
If anything happens, just do what I've trained you to do:
放慢速度 先想清楚
slow down and think clearly.
-好 -我相信你 你要相信你自己
- Yeah. - I trust you, you just gotta trust yourself.
你可以的
You'll be fine.
就一个小时
60 minutes.
诺拉 西斯科还没去约会吧
Nora, Cisco hasn't left for his date yet, has he?
应该没有
Uh, I don't think so.
那好 我们还有一次机会
Great, we get another chance at this.
是的 所以你不会这么做
Well, it is-- that's why you don't do it.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
天呐 不要再拿《拉尔夫之书》来说事了
Oh, God. Not the "Book of Ralph" again!
《拉尔夫之书》
兄弟 你成功地完成了
Yeah, buddy. You successfully completed
我那忘记你挚爱的27个步骤
my 27 steps to getting over the love of your life.
吉普赛已经是过去式了
Gypsy is in the past.
现在你有了新欢
You have a new siren,
所以是时候看
so now it's time for...
《爱情艺术》
"The Art of Love."
凯特琳
Um, Caitlin?
我要完成注射解药的装置
I've gotta finish working on the device to inject the cure.
我也得把解药注射进装置里
Also I have to inject the device for the cure.
爱... 爱瑞丝
I-- I-- I-- Iris?
不 你自己搞定吧
Oh, no, this is all you, man.
我有文章要写
I got an article I gotta write.
巴里回来了通知我
Let me know when Barry gets back.
救救我
Help me.
《第一章 初步计划》
"Chapter one: Initial Planning."
初步计划
Initial planning?
这是第一次约会 孙子 不是去打仗
It's a first date, Sun Tzu, not an incursion.
相信我 蚱蜢
Trust me, Grasshopper,
爱情如战场 但是也行
love is war, but, fine,
如果你想直接跳到《第六章 掌握地形》
if you wanna skip to chapter six, "Know Your Terrain."
-我们约在吉特 -熟悉的地形
- We're meeting at Jitters. - Ah, familiar territory.
你学到了
You are learning.
他真该走了
Uh, you know, he really should be going.
-是的 -等等 等一下
- I really should. - Hang on, hang on one second.
这个真的很重要
This one's really important.
《第十三章 情报与侦察》
Chapter thirteen, "Intelligence and Reconnaissance."
你在网上调查卡米拉
Wh-- you cyber-stalked Kamilla?
不不不 当然没有
No, no, no, no, of course not.
这是她公开的个人信息
That's her public profile.
但是正好有些信息
But it did happen to have some info
是关于她可能会喜欢的男人类型
on the types of guys that she might be into.
她喜欢的男人类型
The types of guys that she's into?
没错 可惜你完全不符合要求
Yes, and, unfortunately, you are nothing like them,
但如果你不想和她约会第二次 随你便
but, hey, if you don't wanna get a second date, be my guest.
只是别在事情搞砸
Just don't come crying to me when everything inevitably
你要孤独终老的时候 来找我哭诉
goes horribly, horribly wrong and you die alone.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
这下他的话在脑里挥之不去了
See, now he's in my head.
不用 谢了
Okay, no thank you.
我没拿这些
I didn't take these.
-你什么也没看到 -没看到
- You saw nothing. - Nothing.
伊恩的蝉咖啡
One Cicada on the bar for Ian?
-是艾恩 -抱歉 艾恩
- It's I-an. - Sorry, I-an.
卡米拉
Hey, Kamilla.
西斯科
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表