剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
不
No.
怎么回事
What?
巴里
Barry...
你不能被失败所阻挡
You can't let your losses stop you.
这是你教会我的
You're the one who taught me that.
你得继续向前
You have to keep moving.
你得再努把力
You have to... push through.
你得找到办法 你得战斗
You have to find a way. You have to fight.
这样任何事情都永远无法束缚你 巴里
So that nothing, ever, will hold you back, Barry.
尽你所能 我知道你失去了神速
Do what you can, and I know you lost your speed,
但大家都会帮忙
but everyone's here to help.
我爸 西斯科 哈里
My dad, Cisco, Harry...
还有我
me.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
你换衣服还挺快
Well, you change quickly.
什么
What?
-你换掉战衣了 -对 不是 我
- Out of your suit. - Yeah, no, I--
是啊 我没了神速还穿着它感觉很奇怪
Yeah, it was, just too weird being in it without my speed.
都是你自己的错 不是吗
Well, that's your own damn fault, isn't it?
-我想是吧 -我说就是
- I guess so. - I know so.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我在找任何能帮我找到我女儿的东西
I'm looking for anything to help me find my daughter.
行吗
All right, just--
我丢了女儿
I don't have my daughter.
你丢了速度
You don't have your speed.
极速抓住了凯特琳
Zoom has Caitlin,
这整件事
and this whole thing--
整件事发展得越来越糟糕了
this whole thing is going to hell in a handbasket--
不 等一下 等一下
No, no, wait, wait, wait!
她的频率
Her frequency.
-什么 -杰西的频率
- What? - Jesse's frequency.
来自地球二的人 都有特定的自振频率
People from Earth-2 vibrate at a different frequency.
你也许可以通过这种方法找到她
Maybe you could track her that way.
你想办法找到斯♥诺♥吧
Figure out how to find Snow.
-你拿到了吗 -拿到了
- Did you get it? - I got it.
我们开始工作吧
Let's build this thing.
你哪都别想去 闪电侠
You're not going anywhere, Flash.
你已经得到你想要的 索罗门
You got what you want, Solomon.
这又是谁
And who is this?
另一个极速者
Another Speedster.
不 不
No, no, no!
该死
Damn it!
我就知道我们不应该这样做
I knew we shouldn't have done this.
现在我们没有办法阻止蝉了
Now we have no way to stop Cicada.
我甚至不知道我们在哪里
I mean, I don't even know when we are.
爸 爸 我们可以修好它
Dad, Dad, we can fix this.
我修不好它 诺拉
I can't fix this, Nora.
甚至连西斯科也修不好 这是威尔斯的科技
Cisco can't even fix this. This is Wells' tech.
那我们回去找威尔斯
Well, let's go back to Wells.
我们做不到 哈里的
We can't. Harry's--
哈里的大脑已经比不上从前了
Harry's mind isn't what it used to be.
不 我不是说那个威尔斯
No, I don't mean that Wells.
我是说造出粒子加速器的那个威尔斯
I mean the one that built the Particle Accelerator.
那不是威尔斯 那是艾尔伯德·斯旺
That's not Wells. That is Eobard Thawne,
逆闪
the Reverse-Flash.
我知道 他真的很聪明
I know, it's just, he's really smart.
我在想 我们能不能说服他来帮助我们
So I thought maybe we could convince him to help us.
不行 好吗 听着
No, okay, look, no.
斯旺唯一帮助过的人只有他自己
The only person Thawne ever helps is himself.
好吧
Okay.
对不起 我只是在想...
I'm sorry, I just thought that maybe--
怎么了
What?
我知道我们所在的时间了
I know when we are.
别管他 别管他
Leave him. Leave him.
我们越少干预
The less we mess--
干预时间线 我知道
Mess with the timeline. I know.
我知道这怎么回事
I know what this is.
三年前我穿越时空回到这一天
Three years ago I traveled back to this day
来寻求斯旺的帮助
to get Thawne's help.
所以你以前找过他
So you have done it before.
好吧
Well...
事情变得更加复杂了 不是吗
things just got a lot more complicated, didn't they?
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen.
是哪个巴里·艾伦
But which Barry Allen?
明显你是
Clearly you're...
来自离现在还很遥远的未来
from a lot later than this one.
很遥远
Way later.
十分遥远
Way later.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
让我猜一下
Let me guess.
杰西·钱伯斯 不
Jesse Chambers. No.
应该是劳伦斯 等一下
Maybe Lawrence. Wait.
丹妮卡·威廉姆斯
Danica Williams.
她是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who she is.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
你带了女儿来见我
You've brought me your daughter.
这是
It's, um...
道恩 假如我没搞错的话
Dawn, if I'm not mistaken.
诺拉
Nora.
诺拉
Nora.
这很好
that's nice.
至少你还有一个女儿
At least you still have one.
诺拉 时间旅行真诡异
What, Nora, time travel's so weird.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我需要你帮我修好这个
I need you to fix this for me.
不
No...
不 假如你在这里
No, if you're here...
他也在这里
And he's here...
意味着...
that means--
你没有回家
You don't get home.
我回家了
I get home!
我回家了 我回去了
I get home. I go home!
-我拥有一切 -你回不去 斯旺
- I get everything-- - You don't go home, Thawne.
除非你帮我
Unless you help me.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
如我所说 你帮我修好它
Like I said, you're gonna fix this for me.
-修好有什么用 -吸收暗物质
- To do what? - Drain dark matter.
-谁的暗物质 -不关你的事
- Whose dark matter? - None of your business.
-关我的事 -不 不关你事
- It is my business. - No, it's not.
我不可能帮你
There's no chance that I help you--
-这不关你的事 -是蝉的
- It's none of your business-- - Cicada's!
蝉
Cicada's.
逃脱追捕的家伙
The one who got away.
你想毁掉蝉的匕♥首♥ 对吧
You want to destroy Cicada's dagger, don't you?
我们想救人性命
We want to save lives.
你们想救人性命
You want to save lives.
当然了 当然了
I bet you do. I bet you do.
尤其是你自己的命 对吧 巴里·艾伦
Especially your own, right, Barry Allen?
听着 那边那个我马上就要醒来了
Look, that me, he's gonna wake up soon.
他看见我站在这里
He sees me standing here,
你的整个时间线就会灰飞烟灭
your whole timeline is gonna be blown to hell.
你就再也不可能回家了 你知道我没骗你
You're never gonna get home. You know that's true!
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
我真是失礼
Where are my manners?
要我给你拿杯水吗
Can I get you a cup of water?
所以这是谁做的
So who made this?
一个比你聪明的人
Someone smarter than you.
我可不信
I doubt that.
艾伦 要让你的计划成功
You know, Allen, for your plan to work,
你就必须拿到
you're gonna actually gonna have to have his dagger
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表