剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
-凯特琳 -爸爸
- Caitlin! - Dad.
我永远爱你
I'll always love you.
你把我们的女儿送回到了未来
You took our daughter back to the future?
我无法相信她
I can't trust her.
斯旺在操纵她
Thawne is manipulating her.
依循我的指示我们就能打败蝉
Follow my instructions and we will defeat Cicada,
摧毁他的匕♥首♥
destroy his dagger,
救你的父亲
and save your father.
你创造了自己的神速力
You created your own Speed Force?
是的
Yes, I did.
我可以利用它回到过去
And I can access it to go back in time.
-他怎么能抛下我 -诺拉
- How could he leave me? - Nora--
他怎么可以不再爱我了
How could he stop loving me?
-她消失了 -去了哪里
- She's gone. - Gone where?
我不知道在哪里
I don't know where.
我只知道在什么时候 2019年
I only know when: 2019.
西蒙与伙伴公♥司♥
建筑 规划 室内
吉迪恩 扫描服务器已获取
Gideon, scan servers for blueprints
麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥的蓝图
from McCulloch Technologies.
找到你了
Gotcha.
吉迪恩 渗透分♥析♥
Gideon, infiltration analysis.
是 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦
Yes, Nora West-Allen.
你独自到达目的地的成功率是
The odds of accessing this location on your own
三百万分之一
are 1 in 3 million.
是否向巴里·艾伦发送请求
Shall I send a request to Barry Allen?
不用 吉迪恩
No, Gideon.
我需要能真正帮到我的人
I need people who can actually help me.
闪 电 侠
第五季
第二十集
超光子扫描仪在城内
Tachyon scanners set up
每隔半英里设置一台
at every half-mile interval across the city.
地震仪正在搜寻
And the seismometer is searching for sonic booms
一百兆赫以内的音爆
in the hundred-megahertz range.
至于卫星 我已经让凯里 夏洛特
As for the satellites, I've got Carrie, Charlotte,
米兰达和萨曼莎持续观测
Miranda, and Samantha scanning
她标志性的黄紫闪电
for her yellow-purple lightning signatures.
我显然是我们小组的萨曼莎 对吧
I am clearly the Samantha of this group, right?
行 可以 米兰达
Yeah, okay, Miranda.
所以技术上来说 如果诺拉使用神速力
So, technically, if Nora uses the Speed Force--
我们就会找到她
We'll find her.
扫描中...
感觉她要突然出现似的
Kinda thought she'd pop right up.
就算她在这里
If she's even here.
你们为什么一开始就这么确定
How can you guys be so sure
她会从未来时空回来
that she even came back from the future in the first place?
因为是斯旺派她来的
Because Thawne sent her.
他教会了她时间旅行的新方式
He showed her a new way to time-travel,
是我们无法检测到的
something that can't be detected.
但只要她再开始奔跑
But as soon as she starts running again,
我们就能找到她 带她回家
we're gonna be able to bring her home.
闪电小队
Well, Team Flash,
诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦不是唯一消失的时间旅行者
Nora West-Allen is not the only time traveler who's absent.
我们一直在巡查废弃大楼 止赎公♥寓♥
We've been running down abandoned buildings, foreclosed condos...
任何格蕾丝·吉本斯
Anywhere that Grace Gibbons
可能隐藏小时候的她的地方 但是
may have hidden her younger self, but--
我们一无所获
We got bupkis.
而且我们也不知道她为什么要偷走制冷雾化器
And we have no idea why she stole the Cryo-Atomizer,
它除了能杀死我爸 也没有其他用处
except that it was worth killing my dad for.
如果你还需要点时间
Hey, if you need more time...
我们几个完全有能力
Yeah, we're more than capable of chasing
追捕她们两个
a wild goose or two on our own.
谢谢 我没事
Thank you, I'm fine.
我宁愿工作
I'd rather be working.
说到那个 我很乐意帮你
On that note, I'm happy to help you
寻找雾化器的下落
follow that lead on the atomizer.
真的吗
Really?
-那歇拉克呢 -歇洛克
- What about... Sherluck? - Sherloque.
你们这些人就没有一个能说对我的名字
Do you think any of you will get this right at any point
哪怕一次吗 是歇洛克
at any time in your life? Sherloque.
我看是没有 我还是继续
No, I'm going to continue
搜查诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦的下落吧
the quest for Nora West-Allen.
这事我多少得负点责
I... feel somewhat responsible.
中城警局有消息 有一起闯入事件发生在
Hey, it's CCPD-- there was a break-in
34大道和威廉姆森区交叉段的一家建筑公♥司♥
at an architecture firm on 34th and Williamson.
嫌犯是超能力者
Meta-suspect.
有公民报告那里发生过爆♥炸♥
Citizens reporting an explosion there.
听起来你们或许需要帮手的协助
Sounds like you guys might need an extra set of hands.
我去戴上我的震波设备
I'll grab my gear.
我爸爸北极旧实验室的警报响了
Oh. There's an alert at my dad's old lab in the Arctic.
我们得去看看
We should check it out.
没问题 我最好回去把秋裤洗洗带上
Yeah, better wash my long johns.
没错
Yeah.
你要接电♥话♥吗 还是
You gonna get that or...
当然 我会接的
Yeah, I'm going to get it,
但我已经知道是瑞内·奥德勒打来的了
but I know already it's Renée Aldler--
-艾德勒 -艾德勒
- Adler. - Adler.
还有她发给我的这些图释象形图
With these emoticon pictogram things that she send me.
像你这样的侦探大♥师♥都看不懂几个表情包吗
Oh, master detective like you can't decode a few emojis?
我能破译这些表情包 完全没问题好吗
I can decode these emojis no problem, huh?
爱心 她喜欢我 亲亲 想亲我呗
Heart, she like me. Kissy face, want to kiss me.
桃子 茄子 她喜欢水果和蔬菜
Peach, eggplant, she like fruit and vegetable.
在这点上 和其他的瑞内·奥德勒一样
At this point with the other Renée Aldlers,
我们向来坦诚相见
we are not keeping secrets from one another.
我看完了
Well, I did it.
每个训练 每个意图
Every exercise, every intention,
现在我和卡米拉过得挺好
and now that Kamilla and I are hunky-dory...
你看完了拉尔夫之书
You have completed the Book of Ralph.
-没错 -谢谢你的服务
- I sure did. - Thank you for your service,
老伙计 但你的工作还没完呢
old friend, but your job isn't done yet.
歇里 你想你会用得上它的
Shirley, I think you could use this.
不用 不用
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了 你觉得我需要帮忙分手吗
What, do you think I need help with a breakup?
拜托 听我说 附录C
Oh, come on. Look, Addendum C...
附录四
Appendix four.
让你们关系更进一层的指南
A guide to taking your relationship to the next level.
在西斯科身上很奏效
It worked for Cisco.
也就对小拉尔夫·马奇奥来说勉强有用
Barely worked for young Ralph Macchio.
不不不 这个人 他是小鸡 对吧
No, no, no. This guy, he's chicken, right?
即使是在现行恋爱关系中
Even in his current relationship,
他都害怕告诉女朋友
he's too afraid to tell this girl
他就是震波的事实 对吧
that he's actually Vibe, right?
我其实不是害怕
I'm actually not afraid.
我准备好了自然会告诉她的
I'm gonna tell her when I'm ready.
只是因为要想平衡超能力者
It's just hard to navigate
和普通人的生活模式很难罢了
the meta-life, personal-life balance.
说是平衡人鸡生活模式还差不多
More like chicken-life balance, hmm?
你才是平衡人鸡生活模式
Man, you're a chicken personal-life balance.
只要我想 随时都能告诉她
I can tell her whenever I want.
好啊 那你为什么不现在就告诉她
Well, then tell her right now, why don't you?
你想让我现在就告诉她
You want me to tell her right now?
-没错 -那我现在就告诉她
-Yeah. - I'll tell her right now.
我只是 你懂的
I just got--well, you know.
我手♥机♥在电梯里信♥号♥♥不稳定
I have spotty reception in the elevator.
那就出来打电♥话♥告诉她
Come on out and do it.
我得去工作了
Well, you know, I gotta get to work.
-出来打电♥话♥告诉她 -我得去工作了
- Come on out and do it. - I gotta get to work.
西蒙与伙伴公♥司♥
我刚和这里的一位建筑师谈过了
I just talked to one of the architects here,
西蒙与伙伴公♥司♥
and G. Simone & Associates
经常做一些备受瞩目的设计工作
used to do all of this high-profile design work--
赌场 银行和军事基地
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表