剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Post will go up tomorrow.
知道他的朋友没事乔爷爷会宽慰的
Papa Joe will be relieved his friend's in the clear.
是啊
Yeah.
斯宾塞的事已经过去了 至少我们可以
Well, at least now, with Spencer behind us,
集中精力对付大鱼了
we can concentrate on bigger fish.
是的
Yes, we can.
-所以 -夏洛克
- So... - Uh, Sherlock--
-歇洛克 -他认为他找到辨识蝉身份的方法
- Sherloque. - He thinks he's found a key to Cicada's identity.
一个帮助我们解决疑惑的重要线索
A crucial clue to help us solve our little mystery.
我们都知道由于面具里的呼吸器
So we all know the distinctive sound of Cicada's breathing
蝉呼吸时会发出独特声音
due to the respirator in the mask.
但除此之外 原因还有他肺部的损伤
But not just that, because also his lungs are injured.
那是什么造成的损伤
But injured from what?
以往 有一个意外总会导致大卫·赫希
Historically, there is an event that causes David Hersch
成为蝉 但这次是例外
to always become Cicada, but not this time.
这是一个不同的蝉 因为
There's a different Cicada because--
因为诺拉帮助我摧毁了卫星
Because Nora helped me destroy the satellite.
艾伦先生 诺拉打击卫星
Monsieur Allen, Nora's strike through the satellite
造成残骸轨迹的改变
changed the trajectory of the debris,
而新的残骸击伤了另一个人
and now the debris has hit a new person and injured...
我们的新蝉
our new Cicada.
好吧 但这怎么会赋予他超能力
Okay, but how did that give him his powers?
迪沃用暗物质浸泡卫星
DeVoe flooded the satellite with dark matter.
残骸会充满暗物质是很合理的
It makes sense that the pieces would be saturated.
所以蝉和他的匕♥首♥是在
So Cicada and the dagger were created
大悟之道当晚诞生的
the night of the Enlightenment.
同时获得力量
Acquired powers together.
听着 夏洛克
Well, listen, Sherloke--
-歇洛克 -我必须跟你说
- Sherloque. - I got to hand it to you.
这真是令人敬佩
That's very impressive.
重大的突破 对吧 德比先生
It's quite a breakthrough, right, Monsieur Dibny?
这无法归功于我
One that I cannot take any credit for.
不 所有的功劳与赞扬
No, all the credit, all the praise
都是属于你的 德比先生
goes to you, Monsieur Dibny.
是你直觉要追查面具的 对吧
It was your instincts to follow the mask, right?
你是正确的 而我...
Well, you were right, and I was...
没那么正确
less right.
我道歉
I apologize.
好吧 大家 我很抱歉
Okay, guys, I'm sorry.
匕♥首♥的那部分依旧不合理
The dagger part still doesn't make sense.
我是说 物体不能变成超能物 对吧
I mean, things cannot become metas, right?
那我就不确定了
I don't know about that.
卫星不只是创造了新的超能力者
Our satellite didn't just create new metas.
它还创造了超能科技
It created meta-tech.
这样一来超能力者的能力将能够...
Which puts meta-human abilities in the hands of...
被任何人使用
anyone.
凯特琳说你会没事的
Caitlin says you're going to be fine.
我很抱歉我抑制了你的能力 但是
I'm sorry for suppressing your powers, but...
我认为那是正确的做法
I think it was the right thing to do.
不 我 我
Yeah. No, I-I...
我理解 我是说 我试着要杀爸爸
I get it. I mean, I was trying to kill Dad.
我会做出跟你一样的选择
I would've done the same thing, too.
不 那...
No, that's...
那不是我的意思
That's not what I mean.
我是在说未来
I'm talking about in the future.
什么
What?
我知道你既沮丧又愤怒
I know that you're upset and angry.
而诚实地说 我...
And honestly, I...
在今天以前 我甚至无法想象出一个
Before today, I couldn't even imagine a situation
我会对你做出那样事情的情况
where I would do something like that to you.
但在我经历刚刚的情况后
But after seeing the choice that I just made...
我知道不论是什么理由让我
I know that whatever reason I would have
向你保密你的超能力
for keeping your powers a secret, it...
那必定是一个充分的理由 诺拉
it must have been a good one, Nora.
那必定是为了保护你
It must have been to protect you.
不
No.
今天所发生的事
What happened today...
跟未来所发生的一点关系也没有
has nothing to do with what happens in the future.
你不是因为我被洗♥脑♥或是攻击人们
You didn't suppress my abilities my whole life
而抑制我的超能力
because I was brainwashed or attacking people.
你是为了控制我
You did it to control me.
我一生都感觉我与其他人不同
My whole life I felt like I was different
但我不知道原因
than everybody else, but I didn't know why.
你拿走一个我的选择
You took a choice away from me
而我甚至不知道我有
that I didn't even know that I had...
一个像我父亲一样成为英雄的选择
A choice to be a hero, like my dad.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-没什么 我们只是在说活 -不对
- Nothing, we're just talking. - No.
妈妈认为她在未来有一个充分的理由
Mom thinks that she had good reason to suppress my powers
来抑制我的超能力 但她还不知道是什么
in the future, but she doesn't know what that reason is.
我敢肯定是个好理由
I'm sure it's a good one.
诺拉 我不用到未来
Look, Nora, I don't have to visit the future
来知道爱瑞丝将会成为怎样的母亲
to know what kind of mother Iris's gonna be.
她是我所认识的人里面最重视家庭的
She cares about family more than anyone I've ever met.
好吗 还有
Okay? And...
我支持她的决定
I support her decisions...
过去的 现在的 未来的
past, present, and future.
那么我猜我应该重新思考家庭的意义
Then I guess I need to rethink what the meaning of family is.
等等 诺拉
Nora, wait.
你知道我得知我有超能力时最难过什么吗
Do you know what hurt the most about learning I had powers?
不是从我妈妈那知道的
Not hearing it from my mom.
没事的
It's all right.
-你好 -你好 诺拉
- Hi. - Nora, hi.
说来话长
Um, it's kind of a long story,
但我可以待在这吗
but can I stay here?
进来吧 孩子
Get in here, kid.
你确定这不会太麻烦你
Are you sure it's not too much trouble?
没关系 也许等会再说原因
It's fine. Maybe talk about the reason later?
但现在 楼上有干净的枕头和毯子
But for now, there's some fresh pillows and blankets upstairs.
谢谢 乔爷爷
Thanks, Papa Joe.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表