剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙
But when my daughter came back from the future to help,
她改变了现在
she changed the present,
现在我们的世界比以往更加危险
and now our world is more dangerous than ever,
我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人
and I'm the only one fast enough to save it.
我是闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
这是什么
What is that?
这是我老爸以前和我玩的游戏
It's a game my dad and I used to play.
是我爸爸写的信
It's a letter from my dad.
他还活着
He's still alive.
来找我
你在我体内植入一枚超能力抑制芯片
You put a power dampening chip inside me
来夺走我的速度
to take away my speed.
这是你对我态度冷淡的原因吗
Is that why you've been so cold to me?
这是你不想待在我身边的原因吗
Why you don't want to spend any time with me?
妈妈认为她在未来有一个充分的理由
Mom thinks that she had good reason
来抑制我的超能力
to suppress my powers in the future.
我支持她的决定
I support her decisions.
上午9点58分
我们就打给她吧 巴里
Let's just call it, Barry.
她应该又不来了
She's not coming. Again.
她大概是在帮詹娜照顾小孩
She's probably just helping with Jenna
这样乔和塞西尔才有时间睡个觉
so Joe and Cecile can sleep in.
难道上两个星期每天都这样吗
Every day for the past two weeks?
他们看起来确实挺累的
They look really tired.
是真的
They do.
中城美术馆
中城美术馆跳闸报♥警♥了
Tripped alarm at Central City Art Gallery.
有人在偷莫奈的画
Someone stole a Monet.
居然敢在早上十点 胆子真大
At 10:00 a.m.? That's bold.
中城警局正在赶往 嫌疑人往西边逃跑了
CCPD's en route, suspect heading west on Ruger.
嫌疑人位置更新
窃贼刚刚从第五个路口转弯进拉米雷斯
The thief just turned on to Ramirez off of Fifth.
我就快到了
Almost there.
他身上什么都没有
He's not carrying anything.
那是因为他刚把画交给了另一个人
Because he handed it off to someone else.
-诺拉 -诺拉
- Nora? - Nora?
-他往哪走了 -我来对付他
- Uh, where's he headed? - I got him.
我可以拦住一个开着摩托车的人
I can stop someone on a motor cycle.
不 诺拉 让巴里来帮你 好吗
No, Nora, let Barry help, okay--
你是切断了我的通话吗 小姐
I know you did not just cut me off, miss thing.
抓到你啦
Gotcha.
你还好吗
You okay?
闪 电 侠
第五季
第五集
所以我们需要训练 诺拉 每天都要
This is why we train, Nora. Every single day.
不是你想练才练 也不是疯了才要练
Not when you feel like it, not because you're mad,
所以当你出外勤时
and why you always have someone in your ear
需要有个人跟你说话协助你
when you're in the field to help you.
-我知道 -那为什么要关掉我的信♥号♥♥
- I know that. - Then why did you turn me off?
因为我不想再听你的话了
Because I can't listen to you anymore.
你总是说一些居高临下的
It's always the same condescending,
"我知道的比你多"的废话
I-know-better-than-you crap.
我只是想成为我自己
I just want to be me
而你坐在桌子的后面
and you sit behind your desk
每次都跟我说"不"
and you say "No" Every time
我一辈子都在听这句话 已经受不了了
and I've been hearing it my whole life and I'm sick of it.
-你的一生 -是的 妈妈
- Your whole life? - Yes, Mom.
自从我记事以来 你一直都没变过
Since I can remember, and you never change.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
你知道吗 诺拉
You know, Nora,
我希望你可以试着理解
I wish you would try to understand
现在的妈妈
who your mom is today,
不要把她看成未来的妈妈
and stop seeing her as who she becomes in the future.
-这是给你的 -这什么东西
- That's for you. - The hell is this?
这是用来抵扣我欠的债的时间
Well, that's the hours to apply against my debt.
用于揭露超能力连环杀人犯蝉的身份
Fruitful hours spent getting closer to uncovering
所耗费的成果丰厚的时间
the identity of your serial meta-killer, Cicada.
怎么做的
And how's that?
我用了一个对你来说很复杂的公式
Well, I apply a complex formula--complex for you,
包含终极速度和尖端科研实验室
involving the terminal velocity and the weight
卫星的重量 还有巴里和诺拉
of the S.T.A.R. Labs' satellite and the velocity of Barry
时间旅行时的速度 当他们...
and Nora traveling when they--
摧毁了那个卫星 对吧 从而让我推断出
destroy the satellite, right, allowing me to conclude that...
卫星的残骸 卫星的碎片
The debris from the satellite, the satellite shrapnel,
然后那个将会变成蝉的人
and the man who would become our Cicada
刚好会在这里面被发现
would be found within this perimeter.
这用了你多长时间
And that took you how long?
哇哦 斯♥诺♥博士
Oof, Dr. Snow.
十八个小时 因为我的代数一般般
Eighteen hours 'cause I'm only semi-excellent at algebra.
你知道这是微积分 对吧
You know this is calculus, right?
各位 是这样的 微积分 代数
Guys, look, calculon, algebra,
都不能告诉我们碎片落在哪儿
either way it doesn't tell us where the shrapnel fell.
非也 你必须扫遍整座城市
Mais non. You have to scan the entire city
来找到具体的位置
to find the exact location.
好吧 所以你要用萨利卫星去找萨利卫星
Okay, so you need Sally the satellite to find Sally the satellite
然后用托马斯·斯♥诺♥去指向托马斯·斯♥诺♥
and we need Thomas Snow to point us to Thomas Snow.
- 他没跟上你 -指向托马斯·斯♥诺♥
- You lost him. - At Thomas Snow.
关于我爸的线索 我们已经到死胡同了
We've hit a dead end with regards to my father.
我从头到尾看了他所有的笔记和文章
I looked through all of his notes and papers.
已经没有可用的隐藏信息了
There's no more hidden messages we could use.
用了卫星运行DNA识别模式 但是
A satellite to run DNA recognition patterns but...
我以为十岁失去他就很难了 但是
I thought losing him when I was ten was hard, but,
问题是他还活着
the idea that he's out there
但我也许没办法找到他
and I might not be able to get to him...
也许我可以帮忙
Maybe I can help you.
你的超能力不是不能用吗
I thought your powers weren't working.
不是全部 但这个可以做到
No, not fully, but this I can do.
你没事吧
You okay?
我看到他了
I saw him.
看到你♥爸♥在一间办公室里
I saw your dad in-- in an office
在笔记本电脑上画图
sketching something in a notebook.
我看不出他画的是什么
I couldn't quite make out what it was.
还看到别的什么吗
Did you see anything else?
黑板上写了一些方程式
Um, equations on a chalkboard.
我们家里的办公室没有黑板
We didn't have a chalkboard in our home office.
不 把你所看到全都告诉我们
No, but tell us everything that you saw.
墙上和桌上有什么 他当时穿什么衣服
What's on the walls, what's on the desk, what he was wearing.
毫无遗漏地告诉我们
Leave nothing out.
他有个身份牌 一个黄色的标志
He had an ID. It was, like, a yellow logo,
像是黄色的政♥府♥建筑
like a yellow state building.
黄色标志 不是政♥府♥建筑
Yellow logo, so, not a state building.
是大学建筑
A university building.
哈德逊大学
Hudson University.
-斯泰因教授 -你认识他吗
- Professor Stein. - And did you know him?
我知道他崇拜他
I knew he admired him,
但我不知道他们是朋友
but I didn't realize that they were friends.
这下秘密越来越多了
Add that to the growing list of secrets.
我们走一趟吧
Let's go drive.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该的
It's what I do.
娜塔莉 来 在婚礼前我有个惊喜要给你
Natalie, come here. I have a pre-wedding surprise for you.
无瑕的方形钻石镶嵌在白金上
Flawless asscher cut diamond set in Platinum.
超过383克拉
Over 383 karats.
我曾祖父在结婚当日
My great grandfather gave this to his wife
把它送给了她妻子
on their wedding day.
明天 它就是你的了
Tomorrow, it's yours.
明天 太久了好难熬
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表