剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
斯旺 我说我准备好了
Thawne, I said I'm ready.
等下就知道你准没准备好了
We shall see if you're ready.
现在 跑吧
Now run.
听我说 诺拉
Now listen to me, Nora.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
你伸出手 但那里空无一人
You're reaching out and nobody's there.
孤独是痛苦的
The loneliness is pain.
痛苦在你脑中疾驰
Pain racing through your mind.
压倒你 破坏你
Crushing you, wrecking you,
将你的灵魂击碎成上百万的碎片
shattering your soul into a million little pieces.
突然之间 你不再是你
And suddenly, you are no longer you.
你现在是不同物质的一部分
You're part of something different now.
是负力的一部分
Part of a negative force.
没起作用
It didn't work.
斯旺 为什么没起作用
Thawne, why didn't it work?
-你准备好了吗 -准备好到达
- Are you ready? - All set to hit
每小时88英里了
88 miles an hour!
开始吧
Here we go.
打开时间缺口
Open the time breach!
拉尔夫 快点
Ralph, hurry up!
所以制冷雾化器可以将
So the Cryo-Atomizer has the ability
粒子散布到大气层之中
to disperse particles into the atmosphere.
那些粒子会极度降低原子的速度
Particles that slow down atoms to a grinding halt.
-它们速度越慢 -就会越冷
- And the slower they get- - The colder they get.
-究竟能有多冷 -完全零度
- How cold are we talking? - Absolute zero.
如果我们将它和冰柱超能力结合
And if we combine them with Icicle's meta-powers...
他可能会让中城进入一个新的冰河时代
He could plunge Central City into a new Ice Age.
这里有些好消息
There is some good news.
我想我们能追踪雾化器中的
I think we can track the nano-cryoparticles
制冷纳米粒子
inside the atomizer.
我们只需要设定一个制动翻转扫描仪
We just have to reprogram an oscillating inversion scanner.
你能不能跑到楼下的仓库去
Do you mind running to the downstairs storage area
拿来一个
and grabbing it?
等下 你应该用改进后的阵列场
Wait. You should use a modified field array.
楼上储藏室有一个
There's one in the upstairs archives.
不不 其实制动翻转扫描仪
No, no, actually the inversion scanner
是最好的 谢谢
would work best. Thank you.
不不 我们前年升级阵列场之后就不同了
No, no. Not since we upgraded our field arrays last year.
你要是多来几次就知道了
You know you would know that if you visited more,
而不是需要什么才来
not just when you needed something.
显然 只有我需求错的时候
Apparently, only when I need the wrong thing.
-翻转扫描仪 -阵列场
- The inversion scanner. - The field array.
我两个都拿来
I'll get both.
或许需要点时间
Might take my time.
你需要帮助吗
You need help?
不
No.
是我错觉 还是这里变冷了
Is it me or is it getting really cold in here?
快跑
Run!
一石二鸟
Two for one.
谁想来个家庭团圆
So who wants a family reunion?
再见 闪电小队
Adieu, Team Flash.
警告 生命垂危
巴里 巴里 挺住啊
Barry. Barry, come on!
快啊 巴仔
Come on, Barr!
我几乎感觉不到他的脉搏了
I can barely feel his pulse.
他的体温过低 心率正在降低
He has hypothermia. His heart rate's dropping.
我们只剩几秒的时间救他
We only have seconds to save him.
-你要做什么 -这个...
- What are you doing? - Well, this--
这个机器有强大能量源
this machine has a large power source
我需要它来救艾伦先生
I need to access to save Monsieur Allen.
注意
Watch out.
这样也可以 后退
That'll work. Stand back.
好了
All right.
这个电流可以加热他
This current should heat up the copper wiring
战衣里的铜线 我们只需要足够的热量
of his suit's circuitry and we need to heat it up enough
让他的极速治疗可以开始
so that his speed healing kicks in.
-这安全吗 -比死安全
- Is this safe? - Safer than dying.
-来吧 艾伦先生 -巴里
- Come on, Monsieur Allen. - Barry?
-加油 -巴仔
- Come on! - Barr!
冰柱 他抓走了她们
Icicle. He has them.
-不行不行 先生 -别 等下 等等
- No, no, no, no, Monsieur. - No, no, wait. No, wait.
之后的 之后的 首先你要休息
In time. In time. First, you rest.
然后我们一起带她们回家
Then we bring them home together.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
另一个唐豪瑟废弃的站点
In another decommissioned Tannhauser site.
这个地方比其他的更隐蔽些
This site is a little more off-the-grid than usual.
这是我们存放最机密项目的地方
It's where we kept our most classified projects.
真棒 我想我们是冰柱的下一个项目了
Great. I guess we are Icicle's next project.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
那边有个电路板
Well, there's a circuit panel over here.
我想我可以黑进去打开门
I think we can hack it and open the door.
咱俩都不懂电气工程
Neither one of us knows about electrical engineering.
我们最好的赌注是破坏这些超能力手铐
Our best bet is to break me out of these meta-cuffs
然后让冰霜杀手来处理之后的事
and let Killer Frost do the rest.
别傻了 你没法破坏这些东西的
Don't be foolish. You'll never break those.
不比你想电死自己更蠢
Well, it's no more foolish than you electrocuting yourself,
但你真的想的话 随便你
but if you want to, knock yourself out.
你倒挺希望我被电死 对吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
我们是怎样沦落到这个地步的
How did we get here?
我是说 你是我妈妈 我是你女儿
I mean, you're my mother and I'm your daughter.
但我从未感受过母爱
But it has never felt like that.
你一直以来都是这么冷漠 疏远
You've always been cold, distant.
你从来就没想成为我生活中的一部分
You never wanted to be a part of my life.
以前都不想 更别说现在
Not then, and certainly not now.
为什么
Why?
我到底做错了什么 你要这样子对我
I mean, what did I ever do to get treated like this?
-什么 -你当初为什么要离开我
- What? - Why did you leave me?
是你先抛下我的
You left me first.
你为了远离我 跨了大半个国家去念书
You went to school across the country to get away from me.
你宁愿在中城工作
You took a job in Central City
也不愿在我实验室所在的城市里工作 凯特琳
instead of working in the the same zip code as my lab, Caitlin,
你还嫁给一个我从来没见过的男人
you were married to a man I never even met.
我明白你的意思
I got the hint,
但请不要混淆事实
but don't you dare mistake things.
我不是先离开的人
I didn't leave first.
我们在这里干什么 你想把我们怎么样
What are we doing here? What do you want with us?
我要你能成为的人
I want what you could be.
-住手 -只是一个小小的血样
- Stop it! - Just a small blood sample.
回头见 斯♥诺♥小分队
See you soon, Snow Pack.
-什么 -斯♥诺♥小分队
- What? - Snow Pack.
你♥爸♥给我们家起的昵称
That was your father's nickname for our family.
我记得 可这为什么吓到你了
I remember, and why is that scaring you?
他说他想要我们能成为那样的人
He said he wanted what we could be
然后就抽了你的血样
and then he took a sample of your blood.
理论上 他可以利用制冷雾化器
Theoretically, he could use the Cryo-Atomizer
来还原创造冰霜杀手的过程
to recreate the process that created Killer Frost.
假如他用来对付你的话
So if he did that to you...
我也会有冰霜人格
I would gain an ice persona.
加上我的血样
And now with a sample of my blood...
他可以制♥造♥一种
He can create a serum
可以永久抑制我们人性面的血清
that will permanently suppress our human sides.
他想要一个冰霜家庭
He wants an ice family
他不惜抹除我们的存在来达成目标
and he's willing to erase us to get it.
-拿着我战服 -我的天啊 拉尔夫
- Hold my suit. - Oh, my God, Ralph.
-你有洗过这件玩意吗 -专心点 好吗
Do you ever wash this thing? - Focus, okay?
你准备好要和"不能说出名字的人"谈话吗
You sure you're ready to talk to "He who shall not be named"?
不管有没有 吉迪恩说
Well, whether I am or not, Gideon said
这些是诺拉的最后已知坐标
that these were Nora's last known coordinates.
你来搞定
You're up.
你好 老兄
Hey, bro.
多么无聊的一天 我没说错吧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表