剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的
But secretly, with the help of my friends
朋友们的帮助下
at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪
I fight crime
寻找跟我一样的超能力者
and find other meta-humans like me.
但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙
But when my daughter came back from the future to help,
她改变了现在
she changed the present.
现在我们的世界比以往更加危险
And now our world is more dangerous than ever,
我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人
and I'm the only one fast enough to save it.
我是闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
"蝉"是谁
Who's Cicada?
"蝉"
是谁
你永远捉不到他
You'll never catch him.
这位是歇洛克
This is Sherloque.
他是多元宇宙中最棒的侦探
He's the greatest detective in all the multiverse.
我也是名侦探
I'm a detective as well.
我是来帮你们抓凶手的
I'm here to catch your killer.
所以我们要对付有超能力的开膛手杰克
So we're dealing with a meta-human Jack the Ripper.
在我们那的历史里
In my history,
他从来没有杀过路霸和方块
he never killed Gridlock or Block.
那些是完全不同的受害者
They're completely different victims.
-他出现早了 -因为时间线变了
- He's early. - Because the timeline changed.
因为我
Because of me.
大悟之道当晚
各位 这太疯狂了
Guys, this is mad crazy!
空中有好多火球
There are, like, fireballs in the sky!
天呐
Holy--
我要看清楚些
I'm gonna get a better look.
他在那 这要起大火
There he is! This is gonna be lit.
等下 有两个
Wait, there's two of them?
天呐 各位 那是什么
Oh, my God, guys. What was that?
太疯狂了 现在是怎么回事
This is cray! What is going on right now?
是世界末日了吗
Is the world, like, ending right now?
我的手♥机♥
Oh, my phone.
你救了我
You just saved my life.
你是第二个极速者
You are the second speedster
刚刚拯救了世界
who just, like, saved the world.
我能 我能拍张
Can I just get a-- can I just get a...
自♥拍♥吗
selfie.
我去
What the...
*我在晨曦中回家*
*I come home in the morning light*
*我妈妈说 你什么时候才好好生活*
*My mother says, "When you gonna live your life right?"*
*亲爱的妈妈 我们又不是幸运儿*
*Oh, Mother dear, we're not the fortunate ones*
*女孩子们都想玩得开心*
*And girls, they wanna have fun*
*女孩子都想*
*Oh, girls just wanna have*
*那是她们真正想要的*
*That's all they really want*
《女孩们都想玩得开心》
*开心*
*Some fun*
*当工作日结束*
*When the working day is done*
《女孩们都想玩得开心》
对不起
Sorry.
-你在干嘛 -没什么 接着睡吧
- What are you doing? - Uh, nothing. Go back to bed.
我在做早餐
I'm just making some breakfast.
说得好像闻到吉斯特咖啡
Like I could go to sleep
我还能睡着一样
after the smell of Jitters coffee.
看来你的厨艺还是一如既往
So, uh, I see you still know your way around the kitchen.
怎么了
What's happening?
-亲爱的 -早
- Uh, hey, babe. - Good morning.
我在想
Um, I, um, was thinking
我们可以一起吃个早餐
that we could have breakfast together.
对吧 就像一家人一样
Right? Like a family.
-不错 -是的
- I love it. - Yeah.
你 嗨
Do you--Hi.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
不不 你们坐着就好
No, no. You guys just sit.
好的
Okay.
我们吃什么呢
What...do we have here?
薄煎饼 正如你所见
Well, these are pancakes, as you can see,
但我把它们做成了闪电的样子
but I made them into little lightning bolts.
面糊有点不听话
Well, the batter kind of got away from me,
但你看这个锯齿形
but you see the little zigzag--
不不 我完全能看出来
No, no, no. Yeah, yeah. I totally see it, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你在做什么啊
What are--what are you doing?
我在搜集你在不同时间里
Uh, I am just getting evidence
做的煎饼都一样丑的证据
that you make lumpy pancakes in every time period.
我们试下吧
Let's try it out.
有点糙 但很好吃
Mmm. Lumpy, but delicious.
是吗 谢谢亲爱的
Yeah? Oh, thanks, babe.
不好意思 你什么时候买♥♥的手♥机♥
I'm sorry, um, when did you-- when did you get a phone?
爸爸几天前给我买♥♥的
Uh, Dad got it for me a couple days ago.
诺拉提议的 我觉得是个好主意
Nora suggested it. I mean, I thought it was a great idea.
我们经常出入尖端科研实验室 所以我
We're always in and out of S.T.A.R. Labs, so I just--
这样方便短♥信♥或电♥话♥联♥系♥
you know, it'd be easier to text and call.
对
Yeah.
这很有道理
Yeah, that totally makes sense.
你们有没有很兴奋啊
You guys excited to cheer me on
要去慈善垒球赛给我加油
at the charity softball game?
垒球 酷炫
Softball, schway.
我只希望今年不再困在右外场
I just hope I don't get stuck in right field this year.
你已经把号♥码告诉别人了
You, uh, gave your number out already?
对 就给了小队成员和歇洛克
Yeah, just to the team and Sherloque.
这个短♥信♥我觉得就是他发的
Actually, this text message, I think, is from him.
带上自已和你爹玛 赶快来工作
我觉得他不怎么会发短♥信♥
I don't think he's much of a texter.
不
No.
他想我们去尖端科研实验室
He, uh, wants us to come to S.T.A.R. Labs.
我要去准备一下
I'm gonna go get ready.
你什么都还没吃呢
You haven't had anything to eat yet.
其实我不太吃早餐
Mm. I'm not really a breakfast person.
我以为她住在这里
You know, I thought having her here,
我们终于有机会沟通
we would finally have a chance to connect,
但似乎每次我们向前迈进半步
but it's like every time we take a half-step forward,
最后却向后倒♥退♥六步
we end up taking six steps back.
不要放弃 她会明白的
I-I mean, don't give up. She'll come around.
-我有预感 -嗯
- I have a feeling. - Yeah.
除非我不继续做这么难吃的东西
Well, not if I keep making food like that.
不 这真的很好吃
Hey, no, this really is good.
真的 只是有点
It is. I mean, it's a little, like...
-等等 别说 别说了 -焦 但是
- Wait, wait, stop. Just stop. - Dark, but-- No, it's--
我去给你切香蕉 别吃了
I'm going to make you a banana. It's fine.
你要给我切香蕉吗
You're going to make me a banana?
我去给你切香蕉
I'm going to make you a banana.
谢了
Thanks.
等等 我是叫所有的人来
Wait, no, I asked for everyone.
那个小...
Where is the little, uh-- -
西斯科会在他爸妈家窝着
Cisco is laying low at his parents' house
治疗情伤
while he heals up.
他这样表现得不够勇敢啊
Well, that's not very brave on his part.
下次见到他我会和他好好谈谈
I will have a conversation with him next time I see him.
闪电侠小组
So, Team Flash.
这位多元宇宙的帅气大侦探
How will this handsome, master detective of all the multiverse,
歇洛克·威尔斯
Sherloque Wells,
要如何偿还欠我们的债务
pay off his debt to us...
如何抓到这个杀人狂呢
and catch this homicidal maniac together?
首先我们问问自己几个显而易见的问题
Well, we'll begin by asking ourselves a few obvious questions.
谁是禅
他是如何变成超能力者的
How he became a meta-human?
超能力的表现形式各不相同
Well, power manifestation varies.
粒子加速器
The particle accelerator--
-你们不会打断歇洛克发言吧 -好吧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表