剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙
But when my daughter came back from the future to help,
她改变了现在
she changed the present.
现在我们的世界比以往更加危险
And now our world is more dangerous than ever.
我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to save it.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
-我爸爸是不是真的 -凯特琳 你父亲死了
- Is my dad even really-- - Caitlin, your father is dead.
-爸爸 -你找到我了
- Dad? - You found me.
小凯 我想补偿你
I want to make it up to you, Caity.
我确实应该陪伴在你身边
I really should've been there for you.
如果我爸一点都不剩的话
Icicle wouldn't have gone to all this trouble
冰柱不会这么大费周章地去杀他
to kill my dad if there wasn't a piece of him still left.
我们找到了德怀尔 给他了解药
We got Dwyer, we gave him the cure,
但是另一个蝉却出现了
but another Cicada showed up.
她想告诉你们她的秘密
She wants to tell you her secret.
是有人指示你去做的
Someone instructed you to do it.
艾尔伯德·斯旺
Eobard Thawne.
爸爸 拜托别这么做
Dad, please don't do this!
诺拉 如果你再试图回到过去
Nora, if you try to run back in time again,
我会在神速力里感受到
I will feel it in the Speed Force.
再见 诺拉
Good-bye, Nora.
你把我们的女儿送回到了未来
You took our daughter back to the future?
我没有别的选择
I didn't have any other choice.
我 是我们 巴里
I? It's we, Barry.
我们 她是我们的女儿
We. She's our daughter,
-不只是你的 -我知道
- not just yours. - I know that.
但你还是把她留在了那里
But you left her there anyway?
我无法相信她 爱瑞丝
I can't trust her, Iris!
那让我们都陷入了危险
That puts all of us in danger!
那是你的感受 巴里
That's how you feel, Barry.
为什么不问问我的感受
What about asking how I feel?
我不认为有必要问
I didn't think I had to!
当然没有必要
Of course you didn't.
你当然没有必要问 巴里
Of course you didn't, Barry!
你总是认为只有一种解决办法
You always see one way through a problem
而且不顾我的想法
and damn what I think.
等等 你这是什么意思
Wait, wait, what the hell does that mean?
我们一起经历了这么多
You know, we have been through so much crap,
去看过了这么多心理治疗
we have been through so much therapy
然而你还是
and you are still--
还是会感情用事
still making decisions based on your emotions!
因为这次我是对的
'Cause I'm right this time!
闪点
Flashpoint?
抛下我去神速力
Going to the Speed Force and leaving me?
那几次你也是对的吗
Were you right those times too?
你以为我想要这样做吗
You think I wanted to do this?
这对我来说很容易吗
That this was easy?
看到诺拉看着我 求我原谅她
Seeing Nora looking at me, asking for forgiveness
知道这可能是我最后一次见到她
knowing it might be the last time I ever see her?
我最后一次见到她是什么时候 巴里
What about the last time that I get to see her, Barry?
我甚至都没有告别的机会
I didn't even get a chance to say good-bye!
该死 爱瑞丝 她几个月来一直在骗我们
Damn it, Iris, she lied to us for months!
她解释了原因
And she explained why!
她一直在和斯旺合作吗
That she was working with Thawne?
你不介意这一点
That doesn't bother you.
对 我不介意
No, it doesn't.
也许如果他在你面前杀死你妈妈的话
Maybe if he killed your mother in front of you,
你就会有不同的感受了
you'd feel differently.
也许感受不同 巴里
Maybe you feeling differently, Barry,
就是我们需要共同做决定的原因
is why we should have made this decision together.
她只是想要见你 巴里
She just wanted to meet you, Barry.
她素未谋面的父亲
The father that she never knew
只有一个人能教她如何做到这一点
and there was one person who could teach her how to do that.
你真的很难理解
Is it really so hard to understand
她为什么去找他吗
why she would go to him?
我是否理解并不重要
Doesn't matter if I understand it.
斯旺在操纵她
Thawne is manipulating her.
他被关在死囚牢房♥ 巴里 他要怎样操纵她
He's on death row, Barry. How is he manipulating her?
如果这是其他人 你会支持我的
You know, if this were anybody else, you'd back me.
但因为这是诺拉 是我们的女儿
But because it's Nora, because it's our daughter,
那个终于不再恨你的人
the person who finally stopped hating you,
你拒绝认清这有多危险
you refuse to see how dangerous this is.
你提到感情用事
I mean, you talk about making decisions based on emotion.
照照镜子吧
Look in the mirror.
没有我爸爸的这些年
All those years without my father
你给了我第二次机会
and you gave me a second chance.
现在我又一次失去了他
And now I've lost him all over again.
我让你失望了 小极速者
I failed you, Little Runner.
不 这是我的错
No, this is my fault.
我不应该在与你合作这件事上欺骗他们
I should've never lied to them about working with you.
也许不应该
Well, perhaps not.
我把一切都搞砸了
I screwed everything up.
现在我甚至都不能帮他们抓住蝉
And now I can't even help them catch Cicada
因为如果我进入神速力的话 我爸爸会知道
because my dad will know if I run into the Speed Force.
他一定会知道
He most certainly will.
等等
Wait.
你进入神速力好多次
You've run into the Speed Force hundreds of times.
然而我爸爸和其他极速者
And my father, other speedsters,
从来没有感受到过你
they never felt you coming.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
斯旺 告诉我你是怎么做到的
Thawne, tell me how you did it.
-诺拉 -告诉我 斯旺
- Nora. - Tell me. Thawne!
这个方法不适合你
It's not for you.
我需要见我爸爸
I need to see my father.
拜托了 如果有方法
Please, if there is a way
能让我在不被他察觉的情况下回去
I can go back in time to see him undetected,
你得告诉我怎么做
you have to tell me how.
我曾经很崇拜你父亲
I used to idolize your father.
我想成为像他那样的人
I wanted to be just like him.
但那不是我的命运 我注定要成为他的反面
But that was not my fate. I was to be the reverse.
在各种方面
Opposite of him...
成为他的对立面
in every way.
所以我没有进入神速力
So instead of tapping into the Speed Force
去获取我的能力
to access my powers...
而是创造了我自己的
I created my own.
你创造了自己的神速力
You created your own Speed Force?
是的
Yes, I did.
我可以利用它回到过去吗
And I can access it to go back in time?
不仅如此
That and more.
你能教我怎样使用它吗
Can you teach me how to use it?
我必须警告你 诺拉
Well, I-- I have to warn you, Nora.
有一点点负能量
It's a little bit negative.
闪 电 侠
第五季
第十九集
塞西尔和西斯科呢
Hey, where is Cecile and Cisco?
塞西尔在接替保姆照顾孩子
Cecile's relieving the nanny.
西斯科去找穿越者
And Cisco went to talk to Breacher
谈谈如何追查二代蝉
about how to track Cicada II.
好吧
Okay.
爱瑞丝呢
Where's Iris?
我真的不知道
Uh, I honestly don't know.
我们现在的看法并不完全一致
We're not really seeing eye to eye right now.
因为
Because?
因为我把诺拉永远地送回家了
Because I took Nora home for good.
-诺拉走了吗 -就这样吗
- Nora's gone? - Just like that?
唯一能做的就是
Well, only thing to do, really,
因为我们不能相信诺拉
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表