剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我在写了
I'm writing it.
这事我们已经说好了 宝贝
We've been over this, hon.
没有 是你说了 我没听
No, you talked, I ignored.
你需要新的消声器了
You need a new muffler.
这是个连杆的头吧
I think this is a tie rod end.
快来 卡拉 过来帮我说话
Come on, Kara, back me up here.
还是算了吧
Uh, no, thanks.
不要跟露易丝·莱恩辩论
I know better than to get involved
这个道理我还是懂得
in a debate with Lois Lane.
但是你知道那种感觉
But you do know the feeling,
那种渴望 你脑后那种燃烧的感觉
that itch, that fire in the back of your head,
一定要写成报道的那种诱惑
the siren song of a story that has to be written.
是 我知道
Yeah, I do, I do.
人们肯定想知道为什么露易丝·莱恩
The world is gonna want to know why Lois Lane
和超人一起去了阿尔戈市
went to Argo City with Superman.
要有细节 我会编出原因
Details, I'll make up a reason.
新闻讲述真♥相♥的理念也就到这里了
Oh, so much for truth in journalism.
说这话的记者 可是写自己
Says the reporter who writes about
作为超人时壮举的那位
his own exploits as Superman.
我是第一个登上氪星残余部分的人类
I was the first human to set foot on what's left of Krypton,
我看到了宝石山
to lay eyes on the Jewel Mountains,
忍♥受着高级议会
to endure the endless,
无休止的 折磨人的审议
torturous deliberations of the High Council,
我还得把它写出来
and I have to write about it.
这是露易丝·莱恩的一小步
One small step for Lois Lane,
却是露易丝·莱恩事业的一大步
one giant leap for Lois Lane's career.
这是从一位已经成为两个星球上最著名的
Says the woman who is already the most famous, feared,
让人敬畏的 勇敢的记者口中说出的话
and intrepid reporter on two planets.
但是这座农场上有人
And yet someone on this farm
时薪仍然比我多赚21美分
is still making 21¢ on the dollar more than me.
我指的不是卡拉 亲爱的
And it ain't Kara, honey.
你们两个继续
You two catch up.
我要去使劲砸一些小东西
I am gonna go slam some small things really hard.
爬梯子的时候小心点
Okay, just be careful on that ladder.
它很旧了
It's really old.
你会接住我的
You'll catch me.
休息一下吗 老板
Break time, boss?
我从来没受到过这种质疑
I've never been challenged like that before,
直接被当面问道
just to my face:
"告诉我们你是谁 超女"
"Tell us who you are, Supergirl."
除了格兰特女士
Well, except for Ms. Grant.
我敢相信这威胁
Well, and I'm sure it was harder
由总统做出时会更难面对
when it's the president doing the threatening.
-还是凯特更可怕 -是啊
- Cat was scarier. - Yeah.
你认为我做得对吗
Do you think I did the right thing?
我们的秘密身份会保护我们爱的人
Our secret identities, they protect the people we love
不受到敌人的威胁
from being threatened by our enemies.
没有什么事比这一点更重要
There aren't a lot of things more important than that.
不得不离开超查部我感觉很难过
I'm just sad I have to leave the DEO,
现在剩艾丽克斯一个人 我感觉让她失望了
and now Alex is there alone. I feel like I let her down.
但我也是留你一个人保护地球
Oh, and then I left you to defend Earth alone
好让我可以去阿尔戈
so I could go to Argo.
-不 -我很抱歉
- Nah-- - I'm sorry.
不要为了这件事抱歉 那里是家
No, don't be sorry about that. It's home.
我很高兴你终于能去见它
I'm really glad you got to see it finally,
和它相处
connect with it.
这不仅是与我们的文化产生联♥系♥
It was more than just connecting with our culture, you know?
我没事
I'm okay.
还有露易丝
You know, it was Lois.
我在阿尔戈经历的一切新事物
Everything new that I experienced on Argo,
她也在经历
she was experiencing it too.
在那里我们都是陌生的外来访客
You know, out there we were-- we were both strange visitors.
我听起来一定很自私
I must sound so selfish.
不 爱是世界上最无私的东西
No, love is the most unselfish thing in the world...
在任何星球上
On any world.
关于这一点
Well, about that.
有件事我得和你谈谈
There's something that I've needed to talk to you about.
好
Okay.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
-你们是谁 -我们没有恶意
- Who are you? - We come in peace.
露易丝 等等
Lois, wait, wait.
这是巴里和奥利弗 他们是朋友
This is Barry and Oliver. They're friends.
等等
Wait.
所以你知道我是奥利弗 他是巴里
So you know that I'm Oliver and he's Barry?
对 我为什么会不知道
Yeah, w--why wouldn't I?
天啊
Oh, man.
好吧
Okay.
二位 这是我的堂弟克拉克
Um, you guys, this is my cousin Clark.
很高兴你们能见面
I'm so glad you get to meet.
你的堂弟 那个堂弟吗
Your cousin. That cousin?
超人堂弟
The super cousin?
别这样 叫我克拉克
Oh, please, call me Clark.
欢迎来到我们的农场
Uh, welcome to our farm.
真酷
Cool.
你这是在挺胸吗
Are you puffing out your chest?
是
Yes.
露易丝·莱恩 《星球日报》
Lois Lane, "Daily Planet."
等等 你们为什么认为我认不出你们
Wait, why did you guys think I wouldn't recognize you?
因为
Well...
这招倒是挺新的
Oh. Well, that's new.
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
所有小队去韦德和奥古斯丁交口
All units to Waid and Augustyn.
中城 地球一
有东西在破坏伊沃实验室
Something's destroying IVO Labs.
获取超能力者数据
完成
他有我们的超能力
He has our powers.
拜托 兄弟
Okay, come on, man.
我整个下午都在射击油漆罐
I mean, I've been shooting paint cans all afternoon.
除非有一桶油漆可以改写现实
Unless--unless a paint can rewrote reality
-让我们交换生活... -我知道
- and made us swap lives... - I get it.
那么你需要实战训练 巴里
Then you need actual combat training, Barry.
好吧 知道吗
All right, fine. You know what?
要不你到那边去 跑向我
Why don't you go over there, run at me,
我来试着用箭射中你
and I'll try and hit you with an arrow.
好的
Right, okay.
你把遥控弓箭藏到哪里了
Where did you bury the remote control bows?
哥们
Dude.
拜托 我可不是你
Come on, I'm not you.
好吧 没问题
Yeah, well, okay.
准备
Ready!
来了
Here we go.
不错的尝试
Nice try.
我已经为这等了四年了 兄弟
Oh, I've been waiting four years for that, man.
这是无价的 等等
Oh, it's priceless. Hold on.
需要拍张照片
Need to get a photo.
什么
What?
我搞定了 别担心 再等一下
I got it, don't worry. Hold on a second.
太棒了
That's great.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
你觉得我的技术是个笑话吗
Do you think my skills are a joke?
得了吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
你射我的时候 我表现得比你好多了
I was a much better sport when you shot me.
我射你是为了教你侦察环境
I shot you to teach you how to case an environment.
你射我是为了嘲笑我
You shot me to get a laugh.
-好吧 -你知道吗
- All right. - You know what?
好了 好了 朝我来
Fine, fine. Come at me.
试着一击命中
Try to get--try to get one hit in.
揍他 巴里
Deck him, Barry!
什么 他是个混♥蛋♥
What? He's a jerk.
我不会这么做的 我不是这么训练的
I'm not doing this. This isn't how I train.
你还训练啊 真的吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表