剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
去所有人的
Fuck everyone.
你听见了吗 好像有人在外面
Did you hear that? I think someone's out there.
-没人在外面 -我以为我听到了什么声音
-There's no one there. -I thought I heard somebody.
我是个秘密
I'm a secret.
就是工作的时候 我告诉我的父母了
Just at work.
就是工作的时候 我告诉我的父母了
I told my parents about you.
我喜欢当你的小秘密
I like being a secret.
-真的吗 -但是不许对我有所隐瞒
-Really? -Just don't keep secrets from me.
我不想和大家说这个 我能进去吗
I don't want to have to explain this to anyone.
我不想和大家说这个 我能进去吗
Can I fit in there?
-伊丽莎白 唐·卢卡斯来了 -什么?
Elizabeth, Don Lucas is here.
-伊丽莎白 唐·卢卡斯来了 -什么?
What?
他在楼下 带着西部牛仔的帽子站在那里
He's downstairs. He's just standing there in a cowboy hat.
什么叫他就站在那里
What do you mean He's just standing there?
拖住他 现在盒子还没准备好 通知工程师们
Stall him, the box is in pieces. Tell the engineers.
知道了
Got it.
你好 唐 我是伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
Hello, Don. Elizabeth Holmes.
我没想到您会来
-Ah. -We were not expecting you.
我不想失去加入
Well, I didn't wanna miss my opportunity
价值70亿美元的血液行业的机会啊
to disrupt a seven billion dollar industry.
你知道了吗 好的
Oh, you heard that? Okay.
我给你15分钟 你的原型在哪里
Look, I got 15 minutes. Where's this prototype of yours?
完美 欢迎来到血液检测公♥司♥
Perfect. Well, welcome to Theranos.
这个名字是
The name is a mix
-治疗和诊断的结合 -给我看你们的技术
-between therapy and diagnosis. We're... -Just show me the tech.
好的
Right. Okay.
127 可以达到吗
127, do you think you can get it there?
-因为… -好的 好的
-'Cause I... -Okay. Okay.
-这个怎么工作?-拿掉这个
-How is this gonna work? -Remove that.
-我们要一起拿掉 -你在说什么
-We're gonna remove it altogether. -What are you talking about?
这里是我们集思广益的地方 我们在这里随便的讨论
This is our brainstorming room where we let our brains run free.
你还有十分钟
I've got ten minutes left.
我们需要更多的磁带条 拉凯什 你能去拿吗
We need more tape strips. Rakesh, can you get that?
-好的 我找到了 -从那里拿来滤芯
-Yeah. I can get it. -Okay, and get the cartridges from there.
快点 该死
Whoa! Come on, man.
快点 该死
-Shit, shit. Sorry. -Oh, fuck. Oh, my God, it's blood.
-抱歉 -哦 天哪 是血
-Shit, shit. Sorry. -Oh, fuck. Oh, my God, it's blood.
哦 天哪 嘿 我们知道…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Hey, hey. Do we know that...
这个是用来检测肝炎 艾滋病的吗 有没有人说话
Did this gets tested for hepatitis, HIV? Somebody fucking speak!
我需要一件新衣服 别和我说话 别和我说话
I need a new shirt. Don't talk to me! Don't talk to me!
我们收拾一下 快 快收拾一下
Guys, let's clean this up. Come on. Let's go, let's go. Clean this up.
你要跟我去这边吗
Do you wanna follow me this way?
这里很难走
It's a bit of a maze in here.
赫谢尔 给我你的衣服 给我
Herschel! Give me your shirt. Give me it.
好了 这里就是见证奇迹的地方了
And here we are.
好了 这里就是见证奇迹的地方了
This is where the magic happens.
如果你和我来这里 我会给你看…
So, if you wanna follow me over here,
如果你和我来这里 我会给你看…
let me show you...
我会给你看RDX新陈代谢分♥析♥器
I could show you the RDX metabolic profiler.
-RDX什么 -RDX新陈代谢分♥析♥器
-The RDX-meta-what? -The RDX metabolic profiler.
你要换个名字了
Well, you're gonna need a new name.
来吧 看看会怎么样
Fire it up. Let's see what it does.
唐
You know what, Don?
我们还没准备好
We're not ready to show it.
但是我可以再给你介绍一下 或许
But I can give you some more information about it and maybe...
好吧 这种东西我都是靠直觉的
Yeah, okay. I... I go by my gut on these sort of things.
感谢你带我参观
Yeah, well...
感谢你带我参观
thanks for the tour.
唐
Don.
血液检测行业主要有 两大公♥司♥占据主位
The blood-testing industry is run by two companies.
探索诊断公♥司♥和 美国实验室控股公♥司♥
Quest and Labcorp, and they are dinosaurs.
他们用的技术很落后 他们当下使用的机器
The tech is ancient. These machines that are currently
是过时的
in use are archaic.
这些价值过亿的公♥司♥希望我们
These billion-dollar companies expect us
可以和他们一样还使用针管 然后为昂贵的测试花销
to let them stick us with needles and then pay for their expensive tests.
不 这是美国 我们是西部牛仔 不是吗?
No, this is America. We're cowboys, right?
我们应该来管理自己的医疗保险
We should be in control of our own healthcare.
你当过军人 感谢你的服务
You were in the army and thank you for your service.
你能想象一下战场上使用 可移♥动♥的血液检测是什么样子吗
Could you imagine a portable blood testing device on the battlefield?
那样多少的美国人能被拯救
The American lives that could be saved.
唐 如果你只想赚钱
Don, if all you wanted to do was to make money,
你就会在华尔街了 而不是帕洛阿尔托
you'd be on Wall Street, not in Palo Alto.
莱瑞·埃里森带着他的梦想去找你
And when Larry Ellison came to you with his vision for how Oracle
和你说如何能组织数据的时候 你也没觉得他是疯狂的
could organize data, you didn't tell him that he was crazy,
你说的是你需要多少资金
you said, How much do you need?
如果你能相信我们 那其他人也能
If you believe in us, everyone else will.
不管你明天做什么 取消
Whatever you're doing tomorrow, cancel it.
我要让你和莱瑞·埃里森见见
I want you to meet Larry Ellison.
你打算什么时候搬进来
When are you going to move in?
-看情况吧 -什么情况
-It depends. -On what?
看今天我和父母的情况
On how it goes today with my parents.
是的 我可是每个父母 梦寐以求的女婿
Yes, I'm every parent's dream.
这是你的新剑吗
Is that your new sword?
这可是武士刀 看 多古老
Katana.
这可是武士刀 看 多古老
Look at it.
这可是武士刀 看 多古老
It's fucking ancient.
问问莱瑞·埃里森日本武士刀 他很喜欢日本的
Ask Larry Ellison about katanas, he loves Japan.
你想好数据了吗
How are you on the numbers?
大多数的血液测试价格都很高 我们能提供一个便宜的测试
Uh, most blood tests are priced too high. We offer a low-cost alternative
而且还可能升级
with the possibility to scale up.
不要说什么拯救世界
Don't talk about saving the world.
我不会的
I'm not gonna talk about saving the world.
不要用迷迷糊糊的声音 不要说太棒了
Don't use your giddy voice. Don't say awesome.
你很美
You're beautiful.
但是不要太美了
But you don't want to be too beautiful.
他们就不把你当回事了
They won't take you seriously.
我在饭店等你
I'll meet you at the restaurant.
嗨 我们刚降落 你♥爸♥爸很想和你谈谈
Hi. We just landed.
嗨 我们刚降落 你♥爸♥爸很想和你谈谈
Here's your father, he's dying to talk to you.
-伊丽莎白 -飞行还顺利吗
Elizabeth. -How was the flight?
很好 你什么时候和莱瑞·埃里森见面
Fine. What time are you meeting with Larry Ellison?
你练习你的演讲了吗
And have you worked on your pitch?
现在就去 是的 我练习了
Now, and yeah.
问她是不是还在饭店见
Ask her if she's still meeting us at the restaurant.
我可不想单独见她的男朋友
I don't wanna meet this boyfriend without her.
如果他先到了 我们怎么知道是他
If he gets there first, how do we know it's him?
他大概三十多岁 是巴基斯坦人
He's mid-30s, Pakistani.
爸爸还好吗
Is Dad, okay?
我说了可以改时间 但是 他的医生说他可以旅行
I asked to reschedule, but his doctor said he was okay to travel.
我都做手术好几周了 而且只是一个常规的小手术 我没事
I had routine outpatient surgery, weeks ago. I'm fine.
最多一个小时好吗 拜拜
It'll be an hour, tops, okay? Bye.
-拜拜 -伊丽莎白
Bye. -LARRY: Elizabeth.
我是莱瑞
I'm Larry.
哦 嗨 莱瑞 我是伊丽莎白·霍姆斯 是血液检测公♥司♥的首席执行官
Oh, Larry. Hi. I'm Elizabeth Holmes, founder and CEO of Theranos.
没人告诉你我们要坐船吧
No one told you we were going on a boat, huh?
来吧 我帮你上来
Come on. I'll help you up.
看着脚下
Watch your step.
桑尼 嗨 我在他的船上 我不知道
Sunny. Hi, uh,
桑尼 嗨 我在他的船上 我不知道
I'm on his boat and I... I don't know how long
我还要在这里待多久 你能听见我说话吗
I'm gonna be on the boat.
我还要在这里待多久 你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me? -
-桑尼 -伊丽莎白
Sunny? -LARRY: Elizabeth!
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
很好 但是说实话 我不是很了解船
It's awesome. I... To be honest with you, I don't know that much about boats.
我也一点都不了解船 但是我会买♥♥船
I didn't know shit about boats, I just started buying 'em.
我参加了美洲杯比赛 想成为科技领军人物
Now I race in The America's Cup. Wanted to be a leader in tech,
成为一个领导 你是领导吗
became a leader. You a leader?
我算吧
I think so, yeah.
你想结婚生子吗 因为这样会减缓你的步伐
You want a husband, kids? 'Cause that's gonna slow you down.
你有妻子和孩子
You have a wife and kids.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表