剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
and fix the issue faster.
你认为自己该 对没有雇用合适的人负责吗?
Do you hold yourself responsible for not hiring the right people?
为监督不够严格而负责吗?
For not having critical oversight?
就像我说的 我感到心力交瘁
Like I said, I... I feel devastated.
我们准备要从零做起
Uh, and we're looking to... rebuild from scratch.
我现在是个更好的领导者了
I'm... I'm a better leader now.
像我说的 这令人心力交瘁
And like I said, it's devastating.
你经营的是医疗保健新创公♥司♥
You're running a healthcare start-up.
你处理的是人命问题
You're dealing with people's lives.
你处理的是医生用来
You're dealing with test results that doctors use
诊断病人的测试结果 所以人们会认为
to diagnose their patients. So, you would've thought
实验室的操守一开始就该到位
that you would have lab integrity in place from the get-go.
对
Yeah.
对的
Yeah.
就像我说的 这真令人很心力交瘁
Like I said, it's devastating, absolutely.
但我…相信…
But I... I believe that...
我不认为我们危及了任何人的健康
I... I don't believe that we put anyone's health in danger.
你准备好了吗?天气很冷
You ready to go? It's cold.
我想你应该要加件外套之类的
I think you may need a jacket or something.
乔治?
George?
乔治?
George?
大家人呢?大卫呢?
Where is everybody? Where's David?
他们刚…你刚刚表现很好 做得好
Oh, they just, um... That was good. That... that was a good job.
我得要…去跟进几项事…
They... I'm just gonna follow-up on... on... on a few...
你看起来太棒了
You looked great.
-那是个好的开始 -别烦我
-It was a good start. - Leave me alone.
不准那样跟我们说话
Don't talk to us like that.
-克里斯 她要换衣服了 -还有…
-Chris? She needs to change her clothes. -And...
好
Right.
你会重建的
You're going to rebuild.
你会的
You will.
你只是在把它抹进去 给我
You're just smearing it in. Give it to me.
我对你感到生气 真的
I think I'm very angry at you. I am.
我很生气
I'm very angry.
但是你到学校看我时
But you told me that when you visited me at school,
当那么多事发生后
after everything that happened,
你告诉我
you told me...
把它放到一旁
to just put it away
忘了它
and forget it.
如果你选择忘记某些事
If you choose to forget certain things...
你认为那算说谎吗?
do you think that's lying?
我在外面等
I'll be outside.
我不懂
I don't understand.
小丽
Lizzy.
小丽
Lizzy.
我就知道
I knew it.
你是装的
You were faking it.
-我刚睡着了 -骗人
-I was asleep. -Liar.
你是个骗子
Dude, you're a liar.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
26♥4♥号♥物证是 2014年9月23日的电子邮件
Exhibit 26♥4♥ purports to be a September 23rd, 2014 email
由伊丽莎白·霍姆斯 发给桑尼·巴尔瓦尼
from Elizabeth Holmes to Sunny Balwani,
主题为“回复:创新使用付款信”
with subject line, "Re: Innovation Payment Letter."
你之前看过26♥4♥号♥物证吗?
Have you seen Exhibit 26♥4♥ before?
我不记得了 但我没有理由怀疑这封电子邮件
I don't remember. But I have no reason to doubt the email.
宝贝 你只要告诉我一种食物 什么都行
Dude, you just gotta give me like one, one item of food. Anything.
我…不知道
I... I don't know.
你怎么可能不知道 自己最喜欢什么食物?
How do you not know what your favorite food is?
巴尔瓦尼先生 提供了财务预测给投资者吗?
Did Mr. Balwani provide financial projections to investors?
我不记得这里的具体实例了
I can't remember specific instances sitting here.
在这些风暴中 你必须戴上护目镜
There's these wind storms and you have to wear goggles
因为尘土太飞扬了
'cause it's so fucking dusty.
但在空气中 你却感受到如此多的爱 而最后
But like you just feel so much love in the air, and then at the end,
他会们烧掉这个18米高的木造人偶
they burn this 60-foot, like, wooden structure of a man.
但那就像是…
And... but it's just like...
你所有的恐惧及禁忌都…
all your fears and your inhibitions, they just...
有如一切就像大火一样升♥天♥
like everything goes up in like a big fire.
-真是太他妈清爽了 -你好美
-And it's just so fucking cleansing. -You're beautiful.
你好美
You're beautiful.
你几岁?
How old are you?
你几岁?
How old are you?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我不记得
I don't remember.
桑尼有让你知道 为贵宾们的
For VIPs, would Sunny let you know
示范进行得如何吗?
how the demonstrations went?
我记不清楚了
I don't specifically remember.
你有告诉过投资者或潜在投资者…
Did you ever tell investors or prospective investors that...
我…不记得了 想不起来
I... I... I don't remember. I can't recall.
我…想不起来…
I... I don't recall...
我…不记得
I... I don't remember.
你最后一次和
When was the last time
桑尼·巴尔瓦尼 接触是什么时候?
you had contact with Sunny Balwani?
我记得是今年稍早 2017年
I... I think early this year, 2017.
你是怎么遇到他的?
And how did you meet with him?
不是在会议 我想是在慢跑时
It wasn't a meeting. I... I think I was running
他也在慢跑
and he was running at the same time.
我们擦身而过 打了招呼
And we passed each other and said, "Hello."
有任何实质谈话内容吗?
Was there any substance to the conversation?
他说“你好” 然后…
He said, "Hello." And...
就这么多
And that was it.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you, everyone. Thank you.
小丽
Lizzy.
小丽
Lizzy.
小丽
Lizzy.
为什么你这么叫我?
Why do you call me that?
因为你看起来就像小丽
'Cause you look like a Lizzy.
像吗?
I do?
舒尔茨先生您好 很高兴见到您
Hello, Mr. Shultz. Pleasure to meet you.
肯定是
I'm sure it is.
我知道您是来这里
I understand that you are...
处理基金会的公事
in town on business with your foundation?
你有做功课嘛
You do your homework.
您在电♥话♥里说
And you said on the phone
有事想讨论
that there is something you wanted to discuss.
对
Yes.
跟我的家族有关
It has to do with my family.
-好的 -这一切都让我们家族破碎
-All right. -All of this has torn us apart.
事实上 有半数人不再与我说话
In fact, half of them no longer speak with me.
而我怪罪于你
And I put the blame for that on you.
这个嘛…
Well, um...
-恕我直言… -让我说完 卡雷鲁先生
-with all due respect, sir, I... -Let me finish, Mr. Carreyrou.
我怪罪到你身上
I put the blame for that on you.
是错的
But I was wrong to do it.
我抛弃了自己的孙子
I abandoned my own grandson.
我不是在餐桌上诋毁他
I slandered him. Not at the dinner table.
不是私下在家中
Not in the privacy of our home.
而是在新闻界
In the press,
为了全世界
for the world.
您有想过或许 只是您不想承认自己错了?
Do you think perhaps you just... didn't want to admit you were wrong?
我不是来当你的消息来源的
I'm not here to be one of your sources.
我在这对你说的话 不是为了提供消息
What I say to you here is not for attribution.
乔治·舒尔茨办公室声明
这是我的声明稿
This is my statement.
我想公开认可泰勒的德行操守
I want to publicly recognize Tyler's integrity.
我想让他尽量恢复自己的名誉
I want him to have as much of his good name back...
尽我所能
as I can give him.
感谢你前来 卡雷鲁先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Carreyrou.
并非我不能承认自己是错的
It's not that I couldn't admit that I was wrong.
我只是选择了不去正视
I just chose not to see it...
像个老傻瓜
like an old fool.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表