剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
How can we ask these people to...
这些人知道他们参加实验
These people know that they're participating in a trial.
只有这样才能成功 埃德蒙
This is how these things are done, Edmond.
这不是你…
This isn't you...
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
回来
Go back in there.
你拿这个回家的时候 记得
Uh, so, when you take this home with you, just remember that...
这个很容易坏 所以不能放在窗户旁边
it's very, very delicate, and so it can't be near a window,
也不能放在空调 加热器旁边 不能弄到水
or an AC unit, or heater. And... And it... and it can't get wet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你回来了 去纳什维尔怎么样
You're back. How was Nashville?
很好 我要收拾一下
Good. Just unpacking.
病人们知道他们参加的是实验
The patients know that they're participating in a trial.
回去 埃德蒙 回去 埃德蒙
Go back in there, Edmond.
回去 回去 埃德蒙
Go back in there... Go back in there, Edmond.
这是向前迈出的一大步 向前的一大步
This is an inspiring step forward.
这是向前迈出的一大步 向前的一大步
An inspiring step forward.
向前的一大步
An inspiring step forward.
唐
Don.
艾维离开了
Avie is out.
很好 他根本不明白我们的梦想
Good. He didn't understand the vision.
你告诉了我所有的东西 对吧 没有隐瞒吧
You've told me everything I need to know, right?
是的 我刚从纳什维尔回来
Yeah.
是的 我刚从纳什维尔回来
I just got back from Nashville.
-唐 我们向前迈出了一大步 -你感冒了吗
Don,
-唐 我们向前迈出了一大步 -你感冒了吗
-this is an inspiring step forward. -Do you have a cold?
没有 我没事 一切都很顺利
N...
没有 我没事 一切都很顺利
No, I'm fine. I...
没有 我没事 一切都很顺利
Everything's fine.
纳什维尔怎么样
So, how was Nashville?
我不能说 你知道的 我签了保密协定
I can't talk about it. It's... you know, NDA.
什么 太糟糕了
What? Oh, this is terrible.
突然大家都想了解一下 我必须需要知道
Suddenly, everyone's on a need-to-know basis, well I need to know.
我的工作就是了解情况
I mean, my whole job is needing to know.
那是谁
Who's that?
是布雷登·莫里斯 她带来了一位新的工程师
That is Brendan Morris. She brought in a new engineer.
我们显然现在进展的还不够快
We're not moving fast enough apparently.
我们不知道他要研究什么
We don't know what's he's working on.
他进去办公室然后关上门
He just goes into the office and shuts the door.
等等 我知道了
Hang on. I've got an idea.
太好了
Yeah.
早上好 先生 这是您的包裹
Good day, sir. I have the package you ordered,
我想我最好进去 把它放下
and I think it's best that I come in to your office and set it down.
这个盒子已经打开了
That box is already open,
里面只有一个空的斯纳普瓶子
and it's got an empty Snapple bottle inside of it.
但是是你订的
Well, you ordered it.
如果是你订的 那我…
So, yeah, if you're the one who ordered it, then I...
-该死 -我知道了
Damn. -I have an idea.
该死
God damn it.
怎么了
Yeah.
你好 能否请您告诉我们你 在研究什么
Hello, could you tell us what you're working on?
显然我们方向不同
Obviously, we're going in a different direction.
你重新定义了处理胶水的机器人吗
You've repurposed a glue-dispensing robot?
是的 看
Yeah. Check it out.
她不会告诉你她在做什么的
She's not gonna tell you what's she's gonna do.
她从来不告诉你她在做什么
She never tells you what's she's doing.
重点是 你请来了另一位工程师
The point is, you hired another engineer
来制♥作♥一个完全不同的原型
to create a completely different prototype.
我想说他的机器 根本不是利用微流控技术
I-- If I may, you see, his machine is not microfluidics.
-他刚刚重新组装了… -一个胶水机器人
-It... He's just reprogrammed a... -It's a fucking glue bot.
如果你们不喜欢 那就好好的弄你们的版本
If you don't like it, then get your version to work better.
你想让我们互相竞争吗 你是想这么做吗
Are you trying to pit us against each other? What are you doing?
你想让我们和机器手臂竞争吗
What, you... you want us to compete against an automated arm?
我想取得成功
I want something to actually work.
是因为在纳什维尔发生的事情吗
Is this because of what happened in Nashville?
纳什维尔是我们迈出的一大步
Nashville was an inspiring step forward.
说完了吗
Are we done?
什么
What?
布雷登做的就是你想要的是吗
Is this what you want, what Brendan's doing?
他只是在不断的简化一个 已经存在的过程
He's just miniaturizing a process that already exists.
看上去巨大巨丑 这也不是你的梦想
It's big and ugly and it's not new. And... and it's not your vision.
我担心这是否是我的错误
I'm worried that perhaps this is all my fault.
可能是因为我给了顾问
Perhaps I answered the consultant's questions
-错误的答案 -顾问
-in the wrong way. -Consultant?
是的 一个叫桑尼的人
Yes, a man called Sunny,
你去纳什维尔的时候 他来找过你
he came while you were in Nashville
-问了我们问题 -你们都说了什么
-and asked us questions. -What are you talking about?
-他说… -在我去纳什维尔的时候吗
-Well, he said that... -I... when I was in Nashville?
不
No.
你没有给他错误的回答
You did not answer his questions wrong.
我现在不能说这个 伊恩
I... I can't talk about this right now, Ian.
好吧
Okay. Uh, right.
你不能这样出现在我的办公室 你告诉他们你是我的顾问了吗
You can't just show up at my office. You told them that you were a consultant?
你想现在谈谈这个还是
Do you want to talk about that,
说说你离你的梦想还有十万八千里呢
or the fact you're ten years away from the promises you made to the board?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
永远瞒着你的董事会吗
Just keep everything from the board forever?
那是什么
What is that?
是青汁 我给你买♥♥的 对健康很好
It's green juice. I bought it for you.
是青汁 我给你买♥♥的 对健康很好
It's healthy.
如果你要每天工作20小时 那至少得吃的健康点
If you're going to work 20 hours a day, you need to eat healthier.
你是说我看上去很不健康
So, what are saying, you think I look bad?
你看上去很糟糕
You look like shit.
你知道为什么我去你的办公室吗
Do you know why I went to your office?
因为我不喜欢你对待我的方式
Because I don't like the way you treat me.
我怎么对你了
How do I treat you?
你对我漫不经心 好像我是什么随便的人
You dismiss me. You act like I'm some guy hanging around.
我成立过公♥司♥ 我也经营过 我最终卖♥♥掉了
I founded a company, I ran it, I sold it.
是的 我18岁的时候 这个可能会很打动我
Yeah, and that really impressed me when I was 18.
你想知道我去你办公室看到了什么吗
You know what I saw when I went to your office?
什么
What?
没人尊重你 没人听你的
No one respects you. No one listens to you.
他们在背后谈论你 取笑你
They talk behind your back, they make fun of you.
他们在嘲笑你 伊丽莎白
They're laughing at you, Elizabeth.
你太沉迷于自我了 你会失去一切的
You're in over your head. You're going to lose everything.
但是继续无视我吧 继续打发我吧
But go ahead, keep ignoring me, keep dismissing me.
这个果汁真难喝 我不喜欢
This juice is disgusting. I hate it.
-恶心 -喝了
-Disgusting. -Drink it.
不要
No.
喝了
Drink it.
不要
No.
这个要12美元呢 喝了 对你有好处的
It cost 12 dollars. Drink it, it's good for you.
-我不管它多少钱 -伊丽莎白
-I don't care how much it cost. -Elizabeth.
去死吧 桑尼 我才不管
Go fuck yourself, Sunny. I don't give a fuck.
不许吐出来
Don't throw it out! Don't throw it out!
你要来睡觉吗
Are you coming to bed?
在血液检测公♥司♥
Here at Theranos...
我们正在研发
...we are developing...
一种新型科技
new technology.
这是我们迈出的一大步
This is an inspiring step forward.
这是向前的一大步
This is an inspiring step forward.
在血液检测公♥司♥
Here at Theranos...
我们正在研发一种新型科技
we are developing new technology.
在血液检测公♥司♥
Here at Theranos,
我们正在研发一种新型科技
we are developing new technology.
新型科技
New technology.
这是我们迈出的一大步
This is an inspiring step forward.
向前
Forward.
这是我们向前迈出的一大步
This is an inspiring step forward.
2007年9月
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表