剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
等一下 不行 这是真的患者
Wait... No, this is a real patient.
她是活生生的人
She's a real person.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
(西门子)
他们要么在故障的爱迪生机器做检验
They're either running tests on Edisons that don't work
不然就是取一滴血稀释后
or taking a drop of blood, diluting it,
在西门子的机器上检验
and running it on Siemens machines.
-我打赌马克一定知道 -有没有可能…
- I bet Mark... - Isn't it possible...
-每个人都知道 -…我们根本不知道…
- Everyone knows... - ... that we don't know
自己在讲什么鬼话?
what the fuck we're talking about?
我们才刚毕业
That we just graduated,
被自己不明白的事情吓坏了?
and we're freaking out about something we don't understand.
我是说 那只是测维他命D的水平
I mean, It's just vitamin D levels.
对 可是如果是测梅毒或C肝呢?
Yeah, what happens when it's syphilis or hep C?
你知道他们随时都可能开始用爱迪生
You know they're going to start running the hep C
来做C肝检验
on the Edisons any day now.
你真的认为她会放任这种事发生?
Do you really think she'll let that happen?
她是执行长 她很清楚一切
Dude, she is the CEO. She knows what's going on.
她故意给别人错误结果?
She's purposefully giving people bad results.
她不是那种人
That's not her.
为什么不是?
Why?
你…在生我的气?
Whoa. Are you, are you mad at me?
对 为何你认为她不知道
Yeah. Why-why do you think she doesn't know what's going on
目己的公♥司♥发生了什么事?
in her own company?
因为她是女生?
Because she's a woman?
因为她是你祖父的朋友?
Because she's friends with your grandfather?
因为她和你一样有钱 会到你家吃早午餐?
Because she's rich like you and she comes over for brunch?
还是因为今晚你要去 去她他妈的生日派对?
Or because you're going to her fucking birthday party tonight?
这真的是…
That's so...
你♥他♥妈♥到底为什么要这么说?
Why the fuck would you say that?
是个真人
It was a real person.
我给了一个真人不准确的测试结果
I gave inaccurate test results to a real person.
对 可是…
Yeah, but...
数字和事实是存在的
The numbers and facts exist.
其他一切都无关紧要 好吗?
Everything else is irrelevant. Alright?
我们收集
We gather evidence,
追踪证据 直到真♥相♥大白为止
and we follow it until we get to the truth.
因为世上是有真理的
Because there is truth.
有真理的
There is truth.
你帮不帮我?
Are you going to help me?
随便 我自己一个也行
Yeah, whatever. I can do this alone.
好了 再试一次
Okay, we're going to try it again.
当人们谈到玻璃天花板时…
When people talk about glass ceilings...
再试一次
Try it again.
当人们谈到玻璃天花板时…
You know, when people talk about glass ceilings, uh...
第一句是“玻璃天花板”
The first line is, "glass ceiling."
放轻松 就像在和朋友谈天
Just relax. You're talking to your friends.
当人们谈到玻璃天花板时…
When people talk about glass ceilings...
-对不起 -没关系
- Ah. I'm sorry. - It's alright.
只要多试几次就好
We just need a few more.
你看起来很累 把头发整理好
You look tired. Fix your hair.
我的头髪很好 我不用你帮
My hair's fine. I don't need your help.
-你不用我帮忙? -对 我在…他们在拍
- You don't need my help? - No, I'm... They're trying to shoot.
当人们谈到玻璃天花板时…
When people talk about glass ceilings...
你为何不专心?广♥告♥一定拍得很糟
Why weren't you focused? The ad's going to be terrible.
我们可以走了吗?
Can we just go?
他们不希望我去
They don't even want me to come.
认为我不够有格调
They don't think I'm classy enough.
-他们很势利 -那就有格调点
- They're snobs. - So be classy.
桑尼 住手
Sunny, stop.
好吗?不行 别人会看到的
Stop, you can't. People can see us.
桑尼…
Sunny. Sunny.
好了 乔治不喜欢你
Fine, George doesn't like you,
但我得讨他欢心
but I have to keep him happy.
别用和别人说话的语气对我说话
Don't talk to me like you talk to other people.
-我…没有 -如果我今晚告诉大家会怎么样?
- I... I'm not. - What if I told everyone tonight?
-说什么?-你爱我
- Tell them what? - That you love me.
我是你的王
That I'm your king.
派对见 我不能迟到
I'll meet you at the party. I can't be late.
谢谢 谢谢你来
Oh okay. Uh, thank you.
-干杯 -谢谢
Thank you for coming. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday.
太感谢了
Thank you very much.
你好
Hello.
寿星!
- Birthday girl. - Hey!
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
你没有携伴来
You didn't come with a plus one, I see.
没有 我…没时间约会
Oh no, I... I don't have time to date.
真有趣 伊莉萨白也说一样的话
Funny, Elizabeth says the same thing.
你在这啊
Here you are.
桑尼 你和夏洛特在聊什么?
Sunny, what are you telling Charlotte?
我爱你
-那是… -桑尼认为自己会说中文
- That translates to... - Sunny thinks he can speak Mandarin.
好有格调啊
I'm so classy.
你们俩应该去跳跳舞
You two should hit the dance floor.
我不会…跳舞
Yeah, I don't, I don't dance.
从没跳过?太可惜了
Never? That's too bad.
泰勒 泰勒来了
Tyler! Tyler's here.
祖父 我们能谈谈吗?
Hey, Grandpa, can we, can we talk?
别告诉我你30岁也想这么办
Don't tell me this is what you're going to want for your 30th.
绝对不会想要这样
Nope, definitely don't want this.
我们…能到别的地方谈吗?
But can we, can we talk somewhere?
怎么了?你吓到我了
What is it? You're scaring me.
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我只是…
I just, um...
只是…
I, uh...
我只是…
I just...
想跟你聊聊锡若诺斯
I just want to talk to you about Theranos.
要聊什么?
Talk about what?
这是派对 大家不该在派对上谈工作
It's a party. Nobody should talk about work at a party.
伊莉萨白比我们都认真工作
And Elizabeth works harder than all of us,
所以她说的肯定对
so it must be true.
过来告诉夏洛特《财富》封面那件事
Come and tell Charlotte about the cover of Fortune.
她肯定会很兴奋
She'll be thrilled.
-我想我们该回去派对了 -不
- I guess we should get back out there. - No.
你刚有话要说?
You were going to say something.
你要告诉你祖父什么?
What were you going to tell your grandfather?
之前你想说什么?
Were you gonna... What were you gonna say?
你用西门子的机器做♥爱♥迪生的
Are you running the Edison proficiency tests
能力试验吗?
on Siemens machines?
这件事我完全不知道
I don't know anything about that.
你用西门子的机器测患者的样本吗?
Are, are you running patient samples on Siemens machines?
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea... what you're talking about.
好吗?
Okay?
这样解决你所有的疑问了吗?
Did I answer all of your questions?
泰勒…
Tyler? Tyler!
季辛吉想要泰勒弹他写的歌♥
Kissinger wants Tyler to play the song he wrote.
显然他不想当今晚唯一的表演者
He doesn't want to be the sole performer tonight, apparently.
你为我写了一首歌♥?
Did you, did you write a song for me?
我很乐意听
I'd love to hear it.
伽利略绘制了一片星海
Galileo mapped a sea of stars
诺亚预言了洪水将来临
Noah told us of the coming flood
而伊莉萨白 你在一滴血中
And, Elizabeth, you will see the future
看见未来
In a drop of blood
特斯拉开♥发♥电能
Tesla harnessed electricity
贾伯斯建立标竿
Steve Jobs gave us heights to reach
但伊莉萨白 你会看见未来
But, Elizabeth, you will see the future
你会改变世界
You will change the world
伊莉萨白 有远见
Elizabeth The vision
伊莉萨白 又勇敢
Elizabeth The brave
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表