剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
You have continuously, time after time, missed deadlines,
这一切导致了我们无法和医疗公♥司♥
resulting in the withdrawal of our contracts
签订合同 这其中就包括 我们刚刚发现的瑞辉公♥司♥
from pharmaceutical companies, including, we just found out, Pfizer.
瑞辉公♥司♥已经表明基于在纳什维尔的
Pfizer has stated it can no longer go forward based upon
实验研究 他们无法继续推进这个工程
the results of its validation study in Nashville.
你的开♥发♥研究小组也辞职了 但最重要的是
Your design team has resigned. And, last but not least,
这个人
this... this man,
理查德·菲斯已经申请了专利
Richard Fuisz, has filed a competing patent.
这简直一团糟
This is a mess.
你知道我们的目的是什么
I mean, you have to understand where we're coming from here.
你需要成年人的监督
You need adult supervision.
我们已经决定让汤姆代替你 担任首席执行官
We've decided that Tom here
我们已经决定让汤姆代替你 担任首席执行官
should step in as acting CEO
直到我们可以找到更合适的人
until we can find somebody else.
当然 我明白
Of course, yeah. I...
当然 我明白
I understand.
但是我没做错什么
I just...
但是我没做错什么
I did everything right.
我按照一切正确的步骤走
I... I followed all the steps.
是因为我行动太快了 非常抱歉
I did it too quick.
是因为我行动太快了 非常抱歉
And I'm sorry.
是我越俎代庖了
I got ahead of myself,
你们的担心都是合理的 你说的对 我太心急了
and all your concerns are valid. You're right. I am in over my head.
我只是一个想改变世界的女孩
I'm just a girl
我只是一个想改变世界的女孩
who had a dream to change the world,
我没想到这会这么难
and I just didn't realize how hard it was gonna be.
我需要帮助 你说的没错 我需要成年人的监督
I need help. You're absolutely right. I need adult supervision.
所以我才联♥系♥了一位老朋友
And that's...
所以我才联♥系♥了一位老朋友
that's why I reached out to an old friend
请他加入董事会帮助我
to come on board and help me.
他愿意投资2000万美元
He offered to bring in 20 million dollars
作为我们的首席运营官 当然了前提是我是首席执行官
and come on as COO,
作为我们的首席运营官 当然了前提是我是首席执行官
but only if I'm still the CEO, obviously.
但是这一切都取决于你们
But that's up to you.
唐 你能原谅我吗
Don,
唐 你能原谅我吗
can you forgive me?
他有个想法 但是我想听听你的意见
He had an idea that I'd love to get your advice on.
他认为我们不要去追求医疗公♥司♥了
He thinks that we should forget pharmaceutical companies
而是转向零售行业 制♥造♥我们自己的零售发展空间
and try to target retail. Create our own retail space,
就像苹果手♥机♥应用商店一样
like an Apple store.
我没有主意 你怎么看
I don't know. What do you think?
我在这里
I'm in here.
我们之间这样是不行的
It's not working between us.
我知道
I know that.
你可以在找到住处之前待在这里
You can stay here for a while until you find your own place.
-我会搬出去的 -不
-I'll move out. -No.
-我会搬出去的 -不
No.
我不会让你搬出去的
Oh, come on, I can't let you move out.
不是 来和我一起工作吧
No.
不是 来和我一起工作吧
Come work with me.
你想这么做吗
Do you want that?
我需要一笔2000万的投资
I need a 20-million-dollar investment.
这样董事会就会同意 让你继续担任首席执行官
So the board will keep you as CEO.
你已经答应他们了
You already told them you had it.
是的
Yes.
1200万
Twelve million.
2000万 你可以作为 我们的首席运营官
Twenty. And you can be COO.
我辞职了
I quit.
来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
要么去做 要么放手 没有尝试一说 犹达
她要起诉我吗 你在开玩笑吗 我不会要的
She's suing me?
她要起诉我吗 你在开玩笑吗 我不会要的
Are you kidding? Nah, I'm not taking those.
我不会要的 嘿
I am not taking those. Hey! Hey!
2008年底的时候 桑尼·巴尔瓦尼 来到公♥司♥担任首席运营官
And by the end of 2008, Sunny Balwani came along as COO,
你也买♥♥回了一些公♥司♥股份
and you bought back some shares of the company.
是的 我的股份已经足以控制公♥司♥
Yes, I had a controlling stake.
2017年7月11日
准备好了吗
Ready?
我想成为亿万富翁
I want to be a billionaire.
血液检测公♥司♥
这和钱无关 这是你的梦想
It's not about the money. You have to have a purpose.
-你在害怕什么 -我不能出一点错
What are you afraid of? -ELIZABETH: I can't do one thing wrong.
我不能给他们任何一个怀疑我的理由
I can't give them one reason to doubt me.
《新创大骗局》本季内容
I'm gonna be on the cutting edge of healthcare.
我就会引领医疗健康发展前沿
I'm gonna be on the cutting edge of healthcare.
我要改变这个世界
It's going to change the world.
所有的一切都会改变
Everything's changing.
这些孩子不会因为事情现有的状态 而停滞不前
These kids don't get bogged down about the way things have always been done,
他们想要现在就做出改变
They want to change things now!
我们48小时后就启动 我们成功了
We launch in 48 hours! We did it!
我不相信她说的任何一句
I don't believe a word she says.
出了些事情
There's something going on!
为什么他们不主动申请FDA批准
Why are they not actively seeking FDA approval.
福布斯《财产》
Why are they not actively seeking FDA approval.
福布斯《财产》
Her whole image, is fake!
她所做的都是假的
Her whole image, is fake!
-你不明白如何能管理公♥司♥ -你不也不明白什么是科学
-You don't understand the business. -And you don't understand the science!
这不仅仅是我的公♥司♥ 这也是我的身份
This isn't just my company, this is who I am.
你需要知道一件关于伊丽莎白的事情 她是个骗子
There's only one thing you need to know about Elizabeth, she's a fraud.
我知道你想相信她所说的
I know you want to believe everything she's saying is real.
如果继续按照血液检测公♥司♥的 运行方式 那么有人就会丧命
The way Theranos is operating, someone is gonna get killed.
你会失去一切的
You're going to lose everything.
不 我没事 一切都很好
No, I'm fine. Everything's fine.
新创大骗局
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表