剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
现在开始媒体记录 第一卷
We are on the record
现在开始媒体记录 第一卷
at the beginning of media, number one, volume one.
这是伊丽莎白·霍姆斯的证词 将会于
The is the testimony of Elizabeth Holmes, going on the record
2017年7月11日上午9点 在加州旧金山记录在案
in San Francisco, California, nine o'clock a.m. on July 11th, 2017.
霍姆斯女士 请举起右手
Ms. Holmes, please raise your right hand.
你发誓会说出真♥相♥ 全部真♥相♥ 绝无虚言
Swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
是的
I do.
这是对旧金山锡若诺斯公♥司♥的调查
This is an investigation of Theranos Inc. SF
以确定公♥司♥是否对 联邦安全法某些条款
to determine whether there have been violations
有违规行为
for certain provisions of Federal Security laws.
你有任何理由在今天无法提供
Any reason why you can't give full, complete
完全真实的证词吗?
and truthful testimony today?
你能说出公♥司♥的名字吗?
Can you say the company name?
-锡若诺斯 -我以为是锡拉诺斯
-Theranos. -I thought it was Therah-nos.
不 是锡若诺斯 我们介于治疗和诊断之间
No, Theranos. It's a mix between therapy and diagnosis.
为什么不是锡若诺塞斯呢?
Why not Theranosis?
因为公♥司♥名字就是锡若诺斯
Because the name is Theranos.
我们能把关于名字的 这部分谈论剪掉吗?
Actually, can we cut that part? About the name?
目前 我们有500名员工 我们的估值是90亿美元
So, currently, we have 500 employees. We are valued at nine billion dollars.
哇哦
Wow.
我们提供200种最常见的血液检测 而且最棒的是…
We offer 200 of the most commonly ordered blood tests. And the best part is...
我们不使用注射器注射 然后你继续说
We don't use a syringe for any of it. Then you go on to say,
我们可以对一滴血进行70次测试
We can run 70 tests on a single drop of blood.
你认为这些话是真实的吗
Would you characterize those claims as truthful?
好的 快速提问 叫作一分钟提问
Okay. Some rapid-fire questions.
好的 快速提问 叫作一分钟提问
We call them Makers Minute.
你是美国最年轻的 白手起家的女亿万富翁
So, you are America's youngest female self-made billionaire.
这很酷
That's pretty cool.
是的
Yes.
如果说人如其食 那你是什么
If you are what you eat, what are you?
绿色果汁
Green juice.
最喜欢去的地方是
Favorite place to visit.
我的办公室
Uh, my office.
最适合形容你的词
Best word to describe you.
目标导向
Mission-oriented.
休斯顿 1995年
你不必说完 想停就停吧
Oh, you don't have to finish. You can stop if you wanna stop.
喂 最后一名选手跑完 你才能穿过跑道
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You don't cross the track till the last runner's done.
好吗?
All right?
她为什么还在跑?
Why is she still running?
跑 伊丽莎白 你做得很好
Go, Elizabeth! You're doing great!
她为什么跑得这么奇怪?
Why does she run so weird?
人们正在拿医疗保健先锋同
A health-care pioneer is being compared to visionaries
比尔·盖茨和史蒂夫·乔布斯做比较
like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.
一家可能改变医疗保健领域的 革命性公♥司♥
A revolutionary company that threatens to change healthcare,
就像亚马逊改变了零售业 或者苹果变了手♥机♥一样
the same way Amazon changed retail. Or Apple, yes, changed the cellphone.
-可能有那么巨大的改变 -你是一个非常聪明的女首席执行官
- It could be that big. - You've got
-可能有那么巨大的改变 -你是一个非常聪明的女首席执行官
this really smart female CEO,
会为世界做很棒的事
who's gonna do a wonderful thing for the world.
你想成功 我们都想成功
You want it to work, we all want that to work.
他们不仅愚弄了投资者
Not only did they fool the investors,
他们愚弄了媒体 愚弄了病人
they fooled the media, they fooled patients,
愚弄了医生
they fooled doctors.
这是个医疗诈骗
It was a medical fraud.
这种对病人生命的漠视 是不合理的
This disregard for patients' lives was unconscionable.
他们伤害别人 这家公♥司♥伤害了人们
They hurt people. This company hurt people.
新创大骗局
Um...
新创大骗局
我赶时间
Can you help me? My wallet has been stolen.
你能帮我吗 我的钱包被偷了
Can you help me? My wallet has been stolen.
2001年12月
我不想听想这个
I'm not listening to this.
伙计 为什么你的音乐这么激烈
Dude, why does your music blow so hard?
你想从学校走路回家还是 想让我开车送你
Do you wanna walk home from school or do you want me to drive you?
你真是个小婊♥子♥
You're such a biatch.
做好事情
...to get things done
急匆匆 直到生活没有了乐趣
Oh, rush and rush Until life's no fun
这首歌♥很棒
This is a great song.
我要做的就是活着和死去
All I really gotta do Is live and die
但我匆匆忙忙 也不知道为什么
But I'm in a hurry and don't know why
爸爸为什么在家?
Why is Dad home?
破产导致4000名安然员工遭解雇
Bankruptcy brought pink slips
破产导致4000名安然员工遭解雇
for 4,000 Enron workers...
克里斯 孩子们都在这里
Chris. Chris. Kids are here.
你会告诉他们吗?
Are you gonna tell them?
你父亲丢了工作
Your father lost his job.
所有人都丢了工作 公♥司♥破产 电视在播
Everyone lost their jobs. Company's bankrupt. It's on TV.
许多安然员工将遭受的不只是事业…
Many Enron employees will lose more than just their jobs...
谁想吃点饼干?
Who wants a snack?
我不想吃饼干 妈妈 我不想吃饼干
I don't want Snackwell's. Mom? Mom, I don't want Snackwell's.
我们就只有这些
This is what we have.
他们骗了我
They lied to me...
关于一切 整个公♥司♥ 这是…欺诈行为
about everything. The whole company. It was a... fraud.
你不知道
You didn't know?
这是不是意味着 我们又得搬家了
Does this mean we're gonna have to move again?
除非你父亲向理查德求助
Not if your father asks Richard for help.
我不想在孩子们面前说这些
I don't wanna talk about this in front of the kids.
罗琳说他会帮忙的 你只要打个电♥话♥就行了
Lorraine said he would help. All you have to do is call.
她是你的朋友 我不会向你朋友的丈夫要钱
She's your friend. I'm not asking the husband of your friend for money.
他不属于某个阶层 是个骗子 他…
He's classless, he's a scam artist, he's...
我不会再搬家了
Well, I'm not gonna move again.
我不是在问理查德
I'm not asking Richard.
所以…安然是吗 我料到了
So... Enron, huh? I saw that coming.
我真希望我也知道
Well, I wish I had as well.
说点轻松的 斯坦福大学提前录取了哈?
Well, on a lighter note, early decision at Stanford, huh?
你一定是个传奇
-Hmm? -You must be a legacy.
-不 我是总统奖学金获得者 -我们很高兴…
-No, I'm a President Scholar. -We are so happy...
这意味着我是前10%录取的 的学生 是的
It means that I'm the top ten percent of the accepted students. Yep.
好的
Okay.
-你对此一点也不含蓄 -为什么要呢?
You're not shy about that.
-你对此一点也不含蓄 -为什么要呢?
Well, why would I be?
我不知道 总统奖学金听起来像是
I don't know, President Scholar sounds like
总有一天你会成为总统的
you're gonna be President someday.
我不想当总统 我…我想成为亿万富翁
I don't wanna be President, I... I... I wanna be billionaire.
好哦
Well... Okay.
-这是奶酪吗?-山羊奶酪
-Is this cheese? -It's Chevre.
你知道 这不仅仅是… 关于钱 你必须有一个目标
You know, it's not just about... the money. You have to have a purpose.
她打算学习生物医学工程
She's going to study Biomedical Engineering.
我们家族中有很多医生
We come from a long line of doctors on my side of the family.
第一步是…斯坦福大学 然后我会毕业
First step is... Stanford. And then I'm gonna graduate.
我计划发明一种产品 然后开一家公♥司♥
And I plan on inventing a product and start a company.
那关于这个我可能知道点
Well, I may know a little something about that.
理查德的公♥司♥拥有数百项医疗专利
Richard's company has hundreds of medical patents.
他可以给你一些建议
- Mm-hmm. - He could give you some advice.
所以你不只是申请专利 公♥司♥得付钱给你吗?对吗?
But don't you just file patents so companies have to pay you off? Right?
不 那完全不是理查德所做的
No. No, that is not what Richard does at all.
我不这么认为
I wouldn't put it that way.
我创办的医疗培训公♥司♥
The medical training company that I started
卖♥♥了超过5000万美元
sold for over 50 million dollars.
但我觉得你觉得你比我聪明
But I get the feeling you think you're smarter than me.
有人想在晚饭前看看楼上的模型吗
Would anyone like to see the upstairs re-model before dinner?
好啊
Yes.
有一个参观者了 还有人要来吗
One taker. Anybody else?
克里斯 也许现在是你和 理查德谈谈的好时机
Chris, maybe this is a good time for you to talk to Richard?
是的 理查德 我们能去另一个房♥间吗
Yes. Richard, can we go in the other room?
有多糟
How bad is it?
没事的 这…不会有事的
Well... Well, it's fine, it's... it's gonna be fine.
罗琳说你的房♥子需要别人帮忙
Lorraine says you need help with your house.
理查德 我…我要等 孩子们走了再说
Richard, I'm... I'm gonna wait till the kids leave to keep talking.
是的 来吧 孩子 我们走吧 我想让你看看这些护墙板
Yes. Come on, kids. Let's go.
是的 来吧 孩子 我们走吧 我想让你看看这些护墙板
I want you to see this wainscoting.
我们还没有卖♥♥掉我们的旧房♥子 你可以待在那里
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表