剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
诊断和治疗同时进行
It's diagnosis and therapy at the same time.
是啊
Huh. Yeah.
我想开一家公♥司♥ 让你成为创始成员
I wanna start a company,
我想开一家公♥司♥ 让你成为创始成员
and I'd like you to be a founding member.
我不想等了 大卫·费罗和杨致远
I don't wanna wait.
我不想等了 大卫·费罗和杨致远
David Filo and Jerry Yang
还在你的项目里时创办了雅虎 你一定是投资了
started Yahoo while they were in your program, you must have invested.
事实上他们问过我 我说不 真希望我能收回那句话
Actually, they asked me and I said, No.
事实上他们问过我 我说不 真希望我能收回那句话
I wish I could take that one back.
你知道吗?我给你找个医生
You know what? I'm gonna put you in touch with a physician,
谈谈它的可行性 你知道…菲利斯加德纳吗
talk about the viability of this. Do you know... Phyllis Gardner?
钱宁·罗伯逊派你来的?
Channing Robertson sent you?
是的 我是他的研究生研究小组的… 大二学生
Yes, I'm in his graduate research group
是的 我是他的研究生研究小组的… 大二学生
as a... a sophomore.
这是行不通的 一贴膏药太小 无法储存一种药物的
Um... It's never gonna work.
这是行不通的 一贴膏药太小 无法储存一种药物的
A patch is too small to store full doses
全部剂量 更不用说多种药物
of a single drug, let alone multiple drugs
以及长♥期♥测试所需的试剂
and the reagents needed for long-term testing.
但即使它可以 它必须对于那些体温下的化学物质
But then even if it could, it would have to provide long-term storage
提供长♥期♥储存功能
for those chemicals at body temperature.
让我们把这些放一边
And let's just... l... let's put all that aside.
让我们…假设你能找到 解决这些问题的方法
Let's... let's say that you were able to work out a way to do any of that.
如果你认为人们 需要一贴膏药来做出诊断
If you think that people want a patch
如果你认为人们 需要一贴膏药来做出诊断
to diagnose them
然后把药直接放到他们的皮肤上
and then put medicine directly into their skin,
那你以前从没见过病人
then you've never met a sick person before.
人们上很长时间的学是为了 了解如何诊断病人
People go to school for a very long time to understand how to diagnose patients.
你不能从膏药上得到诊断
You can't get a diagnosis from a patch
因为人类不是机器
because human beings aren't machines.
但医生也会犯错 这是基于数据的 所以…
But doctors make mistakes.
但医生也会犯错 这是基于数据的 所以…
And this would be based on data, so...
数据并不代表一切 你这个年龄的人需要记住
Well, data isn't everything.
数据并不代表一切 你这个年龄的人需要记住
Um, people your age need to remember
机器也会犯错 尤其是在人类操作它们的时候
that machines make mistakes too, especially when humans are operating them.
-是的 但是… -它很好 这不是私人的
-Yeah, but... -It's... it's fine.
-是的 但是… -它很好 这不是私人的
It's, uh, nothing personal.
你有了个想法 没用的
You had an idea. It's not gonna work,
所以你只需要…继续学习
so you just... you keep learning.
继续试 我要回家了 很高兴见到你
Keep trying.
继续试 我要回家了 很高兴见到你
I'm gonna be heading home and very nice to meet you.
-做或不做 没有试这一说 -什么?
Do or do not. There is no try.
-做或不做 没有试这一说 -什么?
What?
那是《星球大战》里的尤达说的
That's Yoda from Star Wars.
加德纳教授 等等
Professor Gardner!
加德纳教授 等等
Wait, wait!
我只是觉得…我觉得我们可以合作
I just think that... I think that we can work together.
-一起工作吗?-是的
-Work together? -Yeah.
你…你是一个?大一新生 大二学生?
You're... you're a... what? Freshmen, sophomore?
-我刚上大二 -所以你上过几节课
-I just started my sophomore year. -So you've had a couple of classes,
也许参加过一两场研讨会 就觉得自己知道的够多
maybe a seminar or two, and now you think you know enough
可以开公♥司♥了?
to start a company?
我只是觉得…作为一个女人 你…
I just thought as... as a woman, you...
作为一个女人 让我给你解释一下
Well, as a woman, let me explain something to you.
你不能跳过任何步骤 你必须做这项工作
You don't get to skip any steps.
你不能跳过任何步骤 你必须做这项工作
You have to do the work.
你的工作 别人的工作 你得做这么多工作
Your work, other people's work. You have to do so much work,
他们必须承认是你干的 没有人帮助你
that they have to admit that you did it. Nobody helped you.
你得驳回他们所有的借口 如果你发现任何错误
You have to take away all their excuses. And then if you get anything,
他们会毁了你 他们会很乐意这么做
anything wrong, they'll destroy you, and they'll be so happy to do it,
所以作为一个女人 我现在帮不了你
so no, as a woman, I can't help you right now.
还有另一件事
And just...
还有另一件事
...one other thing.
还有另一件事
Don't ever quote Yoda to anybody ever again. Science is trying.
永远不要引用尤达的话 再也不要对任何人说 科学是尝试
Don't ever quote Yoda to anybody ever again. Science is trying.
就是这样 当你努力了这么久之后
That's all that it is.
就是这样 当你努力了这么久之后
You only get to really do something
似乎再也不可能做了
when you've been trying for so long that doing
而你却只需要真正做点什么 所以 科学是真实的
doesn't even seem possible anymore. So, science is real.
尤达是一个虚构的绿色人物 显然关于宇宙的一切 他什么都知道
Yoda is a fictional green character who apparently knows everything
但不包括句法和语法
in the universe, except for syntax and grammar.
很抱歉 你的想法是不可能的 但世界就是这样运转的
So, I'm sorry, your idea's impossible, but that's the way the world works.
世界以特定的方式运转 直到一个伟大的想法出现
The world works in certain ways until a great idea comes along
然后改变一切
and... and changes everything.
好的 我得走了
Okay, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go, now.
我丈夫正端着一杯红酒等着我呢
My husband is waiting for me with a glass of red wine
还有足底按♥摩♥ 还有我盛大的 希腊婚礼的DVD
and a foot massage, and the DVD of My Big Fat Greek Wedding
这是我今天收到的邮件里写的 所以我建议你找一个
which came in the mail today, so I suggest you find a version
男朋友 你才19岁
of that for yourself.
男朋友 你才19岁
You're 19.
你现在不需要做别的
You don't have to be anything else right now.
这里有什么?
What do we have here?
那是活着的 是的
Oh. Oh, wow, that's alive. Yep.
你会想出一个新点子
You are gonna come up with a new thing.
我应该停止吗?我该怎么办?
Should I just stop? What should I do?
你可以 我不知道 比如试着做一晚大二学生
Well, you could, I don't know, like,
你可以 我不知道 比如试着做一晚大二学生
try being a sophomore in college for a night.
那可能会很有趣
try being a sophomore in college for a night.
那可能会很有趣
That might be fun.
你喜欢阿卡贝拉吗?
You like acapella?
你听过12小节和声的 《永远相信》吗
You ever heard Don't Stop Believin' in a 12-part harmony?
很有趣
It's fun.
太好玩了
That's so funny!
嘿
Hey!
你们好吗 天啊 太搞笑了
How are you guys?
你们好吗 天啊 太搞笑了
Oh, my God, that's hilarious. Oh...
天啊 太搞笑了 这是有史以来最好的笑话
Oh, my God, that's hilarious.
天啊 太搞笑了 这是有史以来最好的笑话
That's the best joke ever.
这也太搞笑了 我玩得很开心!
That's so funny. I'm having so much fun!
霍姆斯女士吗?
Ms. Holmes? Ms. Holmes?
请回答这个问题
Please answer the question.
我…具体不记清楚了
I...
我…具体不记清楚了
don't remember specifically.
-你是首席执行官 -是的
You were the CEO.
-你是首席执行官 -是的
Yes.
你不记得了吗?
And you don't remember specifically?
我不…我不记得几年前的细节了
I... I don't... um...
我不…我不记得几年前的细节了
no, I don't recall details from years ago.
我…我不记得…
I... I... I...
我…我不记得…
I don't recall...
霍姆斯女士
Ms. Holmes.
-霍姆斯女士 你需要休息吗?-不
-Ms. Holmes, do you need a break? -No.
她怎么了?发生什么事了
What's wrong with her? Did something happen?
我觉得在派对上有个男的 对她做了什么
At the party, I think a guy did something to her.
我不知道事情的来龙去脉 但她去报♥警♥了
I don't know the whole story, but she went to the police.
-警♥察♥?-她说是强♥奸♥
- The police? - She said it was rape.
真的吗?你相信她吗?
Really?
真的吗?你相信她吗?
Do you believe her?
我不知道 我们走吧
I don't know. Let's go.
喂
Hello.
嘿 你去哪了?我给你打了几天电♥话♥
Hey, where have you been?
嘿 你去哪了?我给你打了几天电♥话♥
I tried calling you for a few days.
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
我想你了 你知道不跟你说话的时候 我有多想你吗
I miss you. You know how much I miss you when I don't talk to you.
你知道你对我说这话有多奇怪吗
Do you know how weird that is that you would say that to me?
我19岁
I'm 19.
你应该找个同龄人聊聊
You should talk to somebody your own age.
这就是你想要的吗
That's what you want?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
This is fucking weird.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表